Subin's Plan

Unexpected Angel

"Yes, I won!" Woohyun cheered as he got in line for lunch.

"That's so not fair!" Hani complained as she got in line behind him.

"It's your fault for having a slow reaction," Woohyun said. They both got their lunch and when Woohyun got to the cash register, he told the lunch lady that Hani would pay. Then he walked away first and was about to wait for Hani when somebody grabbed his arm. "Woohyun oppa!" somebody said. He turned towards the person and saw Subin smiling brightly at him.

"Oh, hi Subin. What do you want?" Woohyun said as he looked at her with an expressionless face.

"I just wanted to eat with you" Subin replied.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "For the last time Subin, I do not want to eat at that table," he said looking annoyed.

"Then I can eat with you anywhere you want. I won't force you to eat at that table anymore," Subin said. "Please Woohyun oppa, I really want to eat with you just this once." Subin pouted and did aegyo.

Woohyun felt a really weird feeling, and no, it's not that warm, fuzzy feeling that he gets with Hani. Nope, this feeling was leaning more towards disgust. Seriously, this girl's aegyo looks so fake. "No, I don't want to eat with you Subin. I'm already eating with somebody else," Woohyun said as polite as he could. "And don't call me oppa. We're not close enough for you to call me that."

Subin was heartbroken by what he said. "Oppa, why didn't you wait for me?" Hani said as she ran up to Woohyun.

Woohyun immediately smiled when he saw her. "I was waiting for you, but you were such a slowpoke," he said as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Ahem," Subin said feeling left out. Hani just noticed Subin and said hi to her in a friendly manner. "Yeah, hi," Subin said indifferently.

"So as I was saying, I'm already eating with Hani so I can't take your offer," Woohyun said. "Come on Hani, let's go eat." He started to push Hani away leaving an annoyed Subin standing there alone.

Subin scoffed. "I can't believe he left me for her," she said to herself.

"Subin," someone called. Subin turned around and saw her two best friends, Kim Yeonsoo and  Lee Kyungmi. "Did you convince Woohyun to eat with us yet?" Yeonsoo asked.

"No, he declined again," Subin replied. "It's all because of Oh Hani! If she wasn't there, he would have for sure agreed to eat with us or at least me!" Subin balled up her fists in anger.

"Subin, don't get angry. It'll give you wrinkles and we don't want our Queenka to have wrinkles, right Kyungmi?" Yeonsoo asked looking over at Kyungmi.

"Right, our Subin is too beautiful to have wrinkles," Kyungmi replied. Subin was flattered and calmed down a bit.

"You're right, I am too pretty to have wrinkles," Subin said. "And thanks to my intelligence, I have a plan to have some alone time with Woohyun oppa."

"Didn't he tell you to stop calling him oppa?" Kyungmi asked.

Subin furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you guys hear my conversation with him?" she asked.

They both hesitantly nodded their heads. "Sorry Subin, but I think the whole entire lunchroom heard your conversation with him," Yeonsoo said.

Subin was embarrassed to know that everybody in the lunchroom heard her conversation with him. "Yes, he did say that, but he was only playing hard-to-get. I bet he was really happy when I called him oppa," Subin said confidently. "Anyways, back to my plan," Subin said as she smirked.


It was the end of school and Woohyun and Hani were about to go home. "Oppa, can you wait for me. I need to go to the bathroom," Hani asked.

"Sure, I'll wait for you near the entrance," Woohyun replied. Woohyun walked over to the entrance as Hani went to the bathroom. He was waiting for a pretty long time and grew worried. "What's taking her so long?" he asked himself. He was about to go find her when someone grabbed his arm.

"Woohyun oppa, let's walk home together!" Subin said as she smiled.

Woohyun looked over at her and became annoyed. "No Subin, I don't want to walk home with you. I'm already walking home with Hani," Woohyun replied as he pried his arm away from her grip. He was about to walk away when she spoke up.

"I saw Hani talking to another boy. She even told me to tell you that she wouldn't walk home with you today," Subin said.

Woohyun didn't believe anything she said and went into the school to find Hani. He looked everywhere, but he didn't see her. He even went into the girl's bathroom to see if she was still in there. "Where could she be?" he asked himself.

"I told you, she went home with that other guy," Subin said following him the whole time.

*Maybe she really did go home with another guy. She has powers after all so she can protect herself, but why do I even care so much anyway. She's just an angel that's here to help me, and she means nothing more than that, but why do I feel so betrayed?* Woohyun thought. *Aish, I wish that I can contact her right now, but she doesn't have a phone.* Woohyun angrily walked out of the school with Subin following him.

"So oppa, I'm guessing that you finally accepted my offer to walk home together," Subin said happily.

"Don't call me oppa, and for the last time stop bothering me. I don't want to be associated with you," Woohyun said coldly.

"Oppa, I know you're just playing hard-to-get. You don't have to be that way since I already like you," Subin said shyly.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and started to walk faster. Then he saw a cell phone store and walked in. Subin was still in the middle of confessing to him so she didn't notice him go into the store. "You know, ever since the first time I saw you I knew that you were the one. You were perfect in every way. Handsome, kind, charming, and intelligent. Even though I have a bunch of guys who would beg on their feet to go out with me, you are the only one that I will ever choose. I really like you, so would you go out with me," Subin blushed and looked up only to see nobody in front of her.

"Where did he go?" she asked herself. She looked around for him and finally saw him in a cell phone store. She felt touched since she thought that he was going to buy her a cell phone. She happily walked over to him and said, "Oppa, I'm guessing that you accepted my confession, but you don't have to buy me a cell phone. I already have one."

Woohyun looked up at her and had on a confused expression. "What are you talking about? I never accepted a confession from you, and I'm buying a cell phone for Hani, not you," Woohyun said.

Subin was shocked and couldn't move. *I got rejected. Me, Lee Subin, got rejected.*

Woohyun ignored Subin and went back to phone shopping. *I wonder which model she would like.* He looked around some more and finally decided to go with the same model that he had. "Excuse me, can I have this one?" he asked as he pointed at a phone that was displayed.

"Sure," the worker said. "What color would you like?"

Woohyun thought about it for a moment. *Well, since she is an angel.* "I think white would be perfect," he replied.

The worker went over and packed the phone for him as Woohyun paid with his credit card. The worker gave him the bag and Woohyun took it feeling satisfied. *Now I can contact her whenever I want* he thought as he smiled. He was about to walk out of the store when he saw Subin still standing there in the same spot. He decided to ignore her and walked out. *I hope Hani would like this* he thought as he smiled to himself.


Well, I guess Subin's plan failed. XD