Touring Seoul

Unexpected Angel

After 2 hours, the members and Hani came out of the mall holding a bunch of bags. Sungjong was the only one who was walking freely.

"Why did Sungjong pick out so many clothes for you, Hani?" Hoya asked as he was struggling with the bags that he was holding.

"He didn't, I only bought two bags of clothes," Hani replied also trying to hold the many bags that she had to carry.

"Most of the bags that we're holding are his," Myungsoo said. "I knew that going shopping with Sungjong was a bad idea."

"Guys, why are you so slow," Sungjong said as he was waiting for them.

It took a while for all of them to get to the car. As they got to the car, they dropped all of the bags into the back. They were all massaging their arms while regretting going to the mall.

"Wasn't that fun Hani? We got to pick out so many clothes for you," Sungjong said to Hani with a bright smile.

"Yeah, it was really fun," Hani said with a fake smile. *Nope it was not fun, I feel so tired after having to carry so many bags.* Hani thought as she silently pouted.

"Since we're done shopping, let's go on the tour!" Dongwoo said excitedly.

"Okay, but after we drop off all of these bags," Sunggyu said.

After dropping off all of the bags at Woohyun's house, they started to drive again.

"I was thinking about going to the Han River. We can rent bikes and ride into the sunset." Dongwoo said as he made a gesture with his hands.

"Dongwoo, stop being so over dramatic," Sunggyu said. "But okay, we're going to the Han River since I can't think of anything else. Do you guys agree?"

"Yeah!" they all replied.

"Wait we can ride bikes? I've never rode a bike before, but I have seen humans ride them and I've always wanted to try," Hani said with excitement in her eyes.

"You've never rode a bike before? Then that means that I can teach you," Hoya said as he smiled.

"Really! Wow, I'm finally going to learn how to ride a bike," Hani said excitedly.

When they got there, they each rented their own bikes. Everybody started to play around with their bikes while Hoya was trying to teach Hani how to ride one.

"Okay, so the first thing that you should know about riding a bike is that you should first be able to balance," Hoya said. "Now, I'm going to push you and you try to pedal."

"But I don't know how to balance yet," Hani said nervously.

"It's okay, if you feel like the bike is tipping, put your feet down really fast so that you won't fall," Hoya said. "Are you ready?"

Hani took a deep breath. "Yes, I'm ready," she replied.

Hoya started to push Hani as she pedaled.

"I'm going to let go now," Hoya said. He let go of her bike and she started to go on her own.

"I think I'm doing it!" Hani said excitedly. As she was pedaling, she started to feel the bike tip over and fell down.

"Hani-ah!" Hoya ran over with a worried expression. "Are you okay?!" He said as he knelt down next to her.

"Yeah I'm okay, but did you see me? I was actually riding the bike for a moment!" Hani said happily.

Hoya was surprised that she wasn't crying or anything. "You're such an idiot. Even when falling the only thing that you can think about is how you rode the bike," Hoya said with a smile. Hoya then saw that her knee was scrapped and became worried again. "Hani-ah, you're injured!"

"What?" she said with a confused face. She looked down at her knee and saw that it was slightly bleeding. "Oh that's okay, it's only a small scrape."

"We should still get it fixed," Hoya said worriedly.

"Hey, what happened?" Woohyun said as he walked over. Truthfully, he was watching the whole time. When he saw her fall off the bike he really wanted to run over to her, but thought that they would know that he watched them the whole time.

"Hani scrapped her knee." Hoya replied as he looked up at Woohyun.

"Oh no," Woohyun said worriedly. "Hoya, there's a convenience store nearby, can you get disinfectant and band aids?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back," Hoya said as he got up. He then ran towards the direction of the convenience store.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hani replied with a smile.

"Alright, let's go to that bench and take a break," Woohyun said as he put out his hand. Hani took it and he pulled her up. He walked her over to the bench and sat down next to her.

Hoya came back, out of breath, with band aids and disinfectant.

"Wow, that was fast," Woohyun said.

"I ran all the way to the convenience store and back," Hoya said while panting.

"I can take care of Hani, you should take a break," Woohyun said.

"Yeah, I think so too," Hoya said. "If you need me, I'll be over there with the others." Hoya walked away slowly while still trying to catch his breath.

Woohyun stood up and knelt in front of Hani. "Let me take a look at your knee," he said. He started to apply disinfectant onto the wound while Hani observed him.

*Woohyun can be really caring sometimes.* she thought. As she looked at his face her heart started to pound. *What's happening, why is my heart beating so fast. Don't tell me this is what humans call a weak heart. No way, I can't be the first angel to have a heart attack am I? I thought angels couldn't have illnesses!* Hani started to worry about her health and forgot about her surroundings.

"Hani-ah?" Woohyun said.

"Oh what?" Hani said as she snapped out of her daze. She looked at her knee and saw a band aid on it. "Oh, you fixed my knee. Thank you, Woohyun." She looked up and smiled at him.

Woohyun blushed and looked away. "It was nothing, it's only a band aid," he said.

"Now, that my knee is fixed, can I continue biking?" Hani asked.

"What, after falling you still want to learn," Woohyun said.

"Yeah because it was really fun when I biked even though it was short-lived," Hani replied. "Where's Hoya, he was teaching me how to ride it." Hani looked around trying to find Hoya.

"I can teach you how to ride it," Woohyun said while looking away. "If you're fine with me teaching you."

"Really, you'll teach me?" Hani said happily. "Then let's go!" Hani jumped up and pulled Woohyun over to her bike. She got on and was ready to go.

"I never thought that she would agree so fast," Woohyun said to himself.

"Of course I would agree that fast, I'm really excited that you're teaching me," Hani said excitedly.

"I forgot that you have really good hearing," Woohyun said. "Remind me next time to not say things out loud when I'm talking to myself."

"Okay, now let's go," Hani said eagerly.

Woohyun started to push Hani as she pedaled.

"Are you pedaling properly?" Woohyun asked.

"Yup," Hani replied.

"You know, I heard that if you learn how to ride a bike you'll never forget," Woohyun said as he secretly let go.

"Really, I've never heard that before," Hani said as she was still pedaling, oblivious that Woohyun already let go of her. "Is that actually true?" Hani didn't hear a reply. "Woohyun?" She didn't hear Woohyun anymore. She started to slightly turn her bike and saw Woohyun standing four feet away from her. She finally realized that she was riding the bike all by herself. "I'm doing it!" she said ecstatically.

"Good job," Woohyun said with a smile.

"Now how do I stop this?" Hani asked.

"Oh, I didn't think of that," Woohyun replied.

Hani started to lose control of the bike and it started to tip over. "Woohyun!" she screamed.

Woohyun ran over to her. "I've got you!" he said as he caught her before she fell onto the ground. Hani was in Woohyun's arms as he was on the ground

Hani opened one eye and saw that she was safe, but she then saw Woohyun beneath her. "Woohyun, are you okay?" Hani said worriedly as she faced him.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Woohyun replied as he opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes he saw Hani's face an inch away from his. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Then they realized how close they were and both of them blushed and quickly got up.

"So I guess you know how to ride a bike now," Woohyun said while facing another direction.

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to you and Hoya oppa," Hani said as she smiled.

Woohyun was not happy when she mentioned Hoya.

"Hey guys!" Dongwoo said as he rode over to Woohyun and Hani with his bike. "Do you guys want to go to Namsan Tower now? It's dark already so the lights should be on now."

"It's already dark?" Hani said as she looked around. "Wow, time goes by fast when you're riding a bike."

"Are we going now?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, the others already agreed to it," Dongwoo replied.

"Wait!" someone yelled.

They looked back and saw Myungsoo riding towards them with a camera in his left hand. "We need to take a picture of this moment!" He hurriedly rode towards them as the others followed behind.

"I don't understand why we always have to take a picture when we go on trips together," Sunggyu said. "It's only the Han River and we come here all the time."

"But this is the first time that we came here with Hani. I want to take a picture of our first trip together with her," Myungsoo replied.

"You're so sentimental sometimes," Sunggyu said.

"Pssh, you say that, but in the end you always ask for a copy of the picture," Myungsoo said.

"Guys, let's just take the picture quickly. I want to see Namsan Tower all lit up," Sungyeol said impatiently.

Everybody started to gather up getting ready for the picture.

"Who's going to take the picture?" Hani asked.

"We can put a timer on the camera and my tripod can hold it," Myungsoo said as he took out a tripod out of nowhere.

"Woah, where did that come from?" Hani said amazed.

"I always carry around my tripod. Doesn't everybody else do this?" Myungsoo questioned.

"I guess," Hani replied.

"Don't question where the tripod comes from. He always bring it around with him, even I don't know how it can just pop up out of nowhere," Sungyeol whispered to Hani.

Hani nodded in understanding.

Myungsoo set the camera onto the tripod and put on a timer. He then ran back and took his position. "Okay everybody, smile," he said.

Everybody smiled as the camera flashed. Myungsoo ran back to the camera and examined the picture. He looked satisfied with the picture and said,"Alright, now I'm ready to go to Namsan Tower."

"Finally, come on Hani, I want to show you all the pretty lights there," Sungyeol said as he pulled her to the car.

"Wait, who's going to bring the bikes back?" Dongwoo asked.

Everybody looked around and none of them wanted to do it.

"Last person to the car puts the bikes back," Woohyun said as he sprinted to the car.

Everybody on instinct started to run. Sunggyu was the only one who reacted slower. He got to the car out of breath and saw everybody else seated in the car with happy smiles. "Aish, why is it always me?" he said as he turned back around to put the bikes back.


 

Yay, school finally ended! So far, I really hope that you guys are enjoying the story and also have a happy summer! :)