Phone

Unexpected Angel

Woohyun came home and saw Hani sitting on the couch. "Oh, you're home!" Hani said excitedly as she ran over to him.

"Why did you leave without me?" Woohyun asked.

"Sorry, somebody offered to buy me ice cream so I left first," Hani said sheepishly.

Woohyun scoffed. "So you left just because somebody offered you ice cream," Woohyun said. "I thought that you were my angel, not some other guy's angel!" He raised his voice and looked very angry.

Hani flinched by the sudden change of attitude. "But it looked like you wanted to go home with Subin, and what are you talking about some other guy? Subin's friends were the one who invited me," Hani replied.

"Wait, Subin's friends?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah," Hani replied.

Flashback:

"Sure, I'll wait for you near the entrance," Woohyun replied as he walked away. Hani went to the bathroom, and when she was done, she came out to wash her hands. Then two girls came up to her. "Hey, Hani!" one of them said as she waved at her. "My name is Yeonsoo and this is Kyungmi."

"Umm, hi," Hani replied. "I'm sorry, but do I know you?" Hani asked confused as to why these two girls suddenly approached her.

"We're Subin's friends," Kyungmi replied. "And we came here to invite you to eat ice cream with us." They both smiled at her and looked very friendly.

"I'm very thankful that you guys are inviting me, but I have to go home with Woohyun," Hani replied with an apologetic smile.

"But Woohyun is going home with Subin though," Yeonsoo said quickly.

"Yeah," Kyungmi said catching on. "They even wanted some alone time together."

Hani was confused. "Really? He didn't tell me anything about it," Hani replied.

"He didn't tell you that because he didn't want to be rude to you," Yeonsoo said.

"Ohh," Hani replied completely believing in what they said. "Okay, then I'll come with you, but first I have to tell Woohyun that I'm leaving first." Coincidentally, Hani saw Woohyun walking into the school. "Woohyun-," Hani was about to call him over when somebody covered and pulled her back into the bathroom.

"Hani, you don't want to ruin their moment do you?" Kyungmi said to Hani as she let go of her. "Woohyun clearly wants to walk home alone with Subin, but you're getting in the way." Kyungmi pointed outside to where Woohyun and Subin were standing.

Hani slightly poked her head outside and saw them together. Hani felt a strange feeling when she saw those two together; a feeling that she had never felt before and she didn't like it. "Huh," Hani sighed as she pulled her head back into the bathroom. "I guess you're right, they do want alone time together."

"That's right, now let's wait until they're out of sight and then we can go get some ice cream," Yeonsoo said.

Hani nodded, agreeing with them. She looked outside one more time and saw them walk away.

End of Flashback

"So that's what happened?" Woohyun asked raising an eyebrow. Hani slowly nodded her head. "Aish that Lee Subin sure does a lot," he said as he ruffled his hair. "Anyways, here." He held out the bag as he looked away. "I didn't have any way to contact you so take this."

"What is it?" Hani asked. She took the bag and looked inside. "Woah, it's a phone!" Her eyes widened as she saw the phone. "I always saw humans walking around with these things. I can't believe I finally have one." She excitedly took out the box and opened it.

"Do you like it?" Woohyun asked still looking away.

"I really like it," Hani replied with a big smile.

"Well, I knew that I had a good taste in phones," Woohyun said trying to sound nonchalant.

"Hey, Namu, can I ask you a favor?" Hani asked.

"What is it?" Woohyun replied.

"Can I have your number?" Hani said.

Woohyun widened his eyes. "You want my number?" he asked.

"Yes, is that okay?" Hani asked. "If not then that's fine, asking for your number might be too much considering that you bought me this phone."

"No, no, it won't be too much," Woohyun replied a little too quickly. He then regained his composure. "I mean, I bought you that phone so that I can contact you so of course you must have my number." He got out his phone and exchanged their numbers. "There, now we can contact each other whenever we want." He smiled feeling satisfied.

"Then can I also have the Infinite oppas' phone numbers?" Hani asked again.

Woohyun's smile fell. "Why do you want their numbers?" he asked.

"It's been a long time since I've last seen them so I kind of want to contact them now that I have a phone," Hani explained.

Woohyun reluctantly agreed and gave Hani their numbers. Hani happily smiled at all of her contacts. Woohyun looked over at her. "Even though you have their numbers, don't contact them too much," he said.

"Why not, I miss them. It's been weeks since they've last visited," Hani whined.

"I said no as in 'no', young lady," Woohyun said commandingly as he crossed his arms. "You're my angel and you're suppose to do what ever I tell you to."

"Alright, alright, I won't," Hani said giving in. "Sheesh, since when did you become my father?" she mumbled as she walked away.

"What-, don't walk away from me, young lady! I'm not done talking yet!" Woohyun said as he went after her.