Karaoke

Unexpected Angel


Sorry for not updating in so long, but finally, here's the chapter. 


Woohyun, Hani, and Sungyeol were lined up against the wall with their hands up. They were kneeling on the ground and facing a nagging Sunggyu. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop arguing with each other," Sunggyu said. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for your behavior." He continued a long and boring lecture that made everyone roll their eyes.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Sungjong said. He went over and pressed the button to unlock the gate. A few minutes later Dongwoo came in with 2 plastic bags in his hands. "Who wants snacks?" he asked cheerfully and with a bright smile. He then noticed that Sunggyu was lecturing Woohyun, Hani, and Sungyeol. "Woah, what happened when I was gone?"

"Those 3 started to argue with each other, there were pillows involved and a lot of shouting that upsetted our grandpa so he lost his temper," Hoya explained.

"Ohh," Dongwoo nodded in understanding. "But are you sure that our grandpa stopped them from arguing? To tell you the truth, I don't believe that he's actually capable of that."

"Of course he didn't stop them from arguing," Sungjong said. "It was Myungsoo and his death glare that stopped them."

Dongwoo looked over at Myungsoo and saw him smile and do a peace sign. "My glare always works," he said proudly.

"But I feel sorry for them, they have to listen to Sunggyu scold them this whole time," Hoya said, pitying them. "Oh well, who wants to go karaoke?"

"Me!" everyone said raising their hands.

Sunggyu was the only one that didn't raise his hand and looked over at Hoya. "Not now, they need time to think about what they did," he said.

"But it seems like they are sorry for what they did. Just look at their faces, they look pretty sorry to me," Hoya said.

Sunggyu looked over at them and saw all 3 of them trying to look as sorry as they could. "Nice try, I know you're faking it," he said.

"Oh darn, I guess it didn't work," Woohyun said as he got up. "Come on guys, let's go." Everybody started to go outside without Sunggyu.

Sunggyu panicked as everyone was walking away. "But wait, you don't have anyone to drive you," he quickly said. "Unless you guys show that you are sincerely sorry for getting into an argument with each other, I won't drive you there." He crossed his arms and smirked, thinking that he got the upper hand.

"Then you don't have to drive us, Dongwoo can," Woohyun said. "Dongwoo, since you came before the others, you must have drove here right?"

Dongwoo nodded. "Yup, I have my car keys right here," he said as he took out his car keys.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go!" Sungyeol said merrily. They all went to Dongwoo's car, leaving Sunggyu behind.

Sunggyu was shocked that they left them. "Wait, you guys aren't going to leave me here right?!" he shouted. When he saw that there was no sign that they were coming back for him, he quicky went after them. "Aish, why is it always me," he said frustratedly.


 

"I still don't understand how I ended up driving," Sunggyu said grumpily.

"It just so happens that way so stop complaining," Sungjong said.

"That's not how you speak to your elders," Sunggyu said feeling irritated.

"Guys, stop fighting. We're here," Hoya said.

They arrived at the karaoke place and everyone got out and started to stretch. "Wow, that was a long ride," Woohyun said as he finished stretching. 

Sungyeol went over to Hani. "Come on Hani, I'm planning on singing until my lungs give out today," he said excitedly. He started to skip into the place and gestured for her to follow him. 

"Aigoo, he's so energetic," Hani said as she shook her head. "Oh well, might as well join him." She gave in started to skip along after him. 

They all got inside and were choosing seats. "Hani, sit next to me," Sungyeol said.

"Okay," Hani agreed with a smile. 

Woohyun looked over at them. "Hani, sit with me," he said.

Hani turned to face him. "But I'm sitting next to Sungyeol though," she said.

"Yah, aren't you my guardian angel?" Woohyun asked.

Hani thought about it. "Oh yeah, you're right," she said. She started to walk over to him making him smile successfully, but then Sungyeol spoke up. 

"Aww, but Hani, can't you sit with me for once. You're in the same room with Woohyun so it pretty much counts as you doing your job of watching over him right? You don't actually have to sit with him," Sungyeol reasoned.

Hani thought about what he said. "Hmm, now that I think about it, you're right," she said. She turned over to Woohyun. "Sorry Woohyun, but I'll go sit next to Sungyeol instead. We're still in the same room so I can still fulfill my job of being your angel without having to sit next to you. Also, I'm guessing that you'll actually like this since there were times where you would tell me not to stick to you so much so I'll just go sit next to Sungyeol." 

Hani turned around and was about to leave when she felt herself being pulled down. She ended up sitting in the seat and looked over to see Woohyun as the person who pulled her. "Yah, you're suppose to do whatever I say remember? I told you to sit next to me so you have to sit next to me," he said. 

"But I thought you didn't want me to stick to you so much," Hani said.

"That was a long time ago, now I want you to sit next to me so you have to do it," he said.

Hani gave in since Woohyun was so stubborn. "Alright, I get it. I'll sit next to you," she said defeated.

Suddenly, somebody sat next to Hani on the other side. "I forgot that we could've sat on both sides of her," Sungyeol said to Woohyun.

"Yah, why are you sitting there?" Woohyun asked.

"Because I want to," Sungyeol said as he stuck his tongue out.

Woohyun and Sungyeol continued to argue with Hani in between them. "I feel so sorry for Hani, she has to be in the middle of their childishness," Hoya said.

"Do you want to help her and stop them from arguing again?" Sungjong asked.

"I know, I know, I'll have to step in," Sunggyu said confidently. He was about to go over to them, but was stopped by Dongwoo.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure Sungjong was talking to Myungsoo," Dongwoo said.

"Are you sure? I think it's better if I go," Sunggyu said.

"Hyung, let Myungsoo do it," Dongwoo said.

"Why, I think I can handle it," Sunggyu said.

"Hyung, Myungsoo can do it. He did it last time," Sungjong said.

"But I was the one who stopped them last time," Sunggyu said.

"Sorry to say this, but it was Myungsoo who did it," Hoya said. "He glared at them behind your back when you were scolding them."

"Really?" Sunggyu asked. Everybody nodded. "Oh, then I guess Myungsoo can do it," he said feeling embrassed. "But are you sure that you can stop them, they are pretty stubborn."

"Don't worry hyung, I've got this," Myungsoo said confidently.