50.

Our Little Angel

AUTHOR's POV

Amber gasped as he sat up. He was panting heavily. He touched himself, checking if he was still whole. He didn't even notice that everyone's eyes were on him. He was even sweating like a pig.

'Was it all a dream?' he thought.

"Mr. Liu, why don't you go to the infirmary so you can have a peaceful sleep?" his teacher said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Amber stood up and deeply bowed to her. He did not even realized that he fell asleep.

"I'm sorry Ms. Song." he sincerely apologized.

He was embarrassed. He shrunk on his seat when everyone started laughing at him.

"Man! Your face earlier was epic!" Key laughed at his best friend while they are hanging in the courtyard to have lunch.

"Shut up!" Amber said in annoyance.

"What were you dreaming anyway?"

Amber stopped eating. He couldn't somehow remember his entire dream. All he remembered was, he was falling off.

"I was falling." Amber answered.

"You are probably tired and stressed because championship and final exams are coming." Key stated.

"That must be it."Amber said softly.

"Oh before I forget..."

Key took a small pink envelope out of his pocket. He handed it to Amber. Amber wasn't surprised about it. Being known as the MVP in basketball team, receiving a love letter wasn't new to him.

"Don't tell me it's from you?" Amber joked that made Key look at him in disgust.

"You are not my type Liu."Key said firmly.

"Why are you the one handing it to me? Who is it from anyway?" Amber asked while looking at the letter.

"Someone just handed it to me. Just read it."

"Later."

Amber stuffed it inside his pocket.He continued eating his food.

"We're graduating soon. They should stop writing love letters to me."

"Just let them express their feelings towards you. Besides, it will help them move on."

"Yeah."

"Don't forget to read that one."

Amber nodded his head. Lunch time ended and they both head back to their classroom. When they arrived, they both furrowed their brows at the commotion inside. Their classmates were hovering around this one boy. He has a dorky face with an intimidating eyes.

"Whose kid is that?" Key asked one of their classmates.

"Who knows." the guy shrugged his shoulders. "I think he is from the preschool center nearby who got lost here."

"Yunsoo!"

Everyone turned to the door along with the kid. Amber looked at the girl and their eyes met. Amber's eyes glistened when he saw who she was. The boy ran towards the girl that shifted her attention.

"That must be his sister." one of their classmates said when the two left.

Right after their afternoon class, Amber walked straight to the gym. Key was left behind because of his classroom duty. Amber was surprised to see the kid from earlier loitering around the gym. He looked around, hoping to see the kid's sister but he did not find her.

'Is he lost?' Amber wondered.

Since he got their earlier and everyone was not around yet, he thought of sparing some time for the kid. Besides, he felt something towards the boy that intrigued him.

"Hey kid!"he called out that caught the boy's attention."What are you doing here?" he asked when he walked over to him.

The boy looked at Amber who towered him. He stared at the guy's face. Amber raised his brows as he anticipated for the latter to answer him.

"I want to play basketball." he answered Amber.

"Is that so?"Amber chuckled. "Alright let's play together."

The boy curved a wide smile and firmly nodded his head. Amber grabbed a ball and handed to him. He tried to make a shot but his strength wasn't enough as the ball only went mid-air.After many times of trying with the same result,he got frustrated and annoyed and Amber lightly chuckled at the boy's reaction. He got suprised when Amber lift him up and made him ride on the latter's shoulder.

"Come on, shoot this." Amber said and give the ball to the kid.

Amber hold his body to keep him steady. Yunsoo shoot the ball and it went inside the basket that made him happier.

"More!" he exclaimed happily.

"Easy there tiger." Amber chuckled and struggled to pick up the ball,being careful not to drop the kid.

Yunsoo kept shooting the ball. Amber was enjoying too along with him. Amber didn't even noticed that his teammates as well as his coach had arrived.

"Liu!" Amber's coach called him.

Amber turned to his coach and lightly bowed to him. The kid did the same and the man was amused to see the two.

"If you're not 18 years old, I would think that he's your son."he laughed.

Amber smiled awkwardly at the man in response.

"Get change now. Practice is about to start."

"Yes coach!"Amber replied from a distance.

"I want to drink soda." Yunsoo peeked down looking at Amber."I'm thirsty."

"Okay."

Amber excused himself from his team and went with Yunsoo to buy a cold soda. They went to the nearby vending machine.

"I want that one!"Yunsoo pointed the mango flavored soda. "I don't have any money so you're paying."he grinned.

"Geez." Amber chuckled.

Without noticing it, when he pulled his wallet out from his pocket, he dropped the pink envelope.It was Yunsoo who saw it and picked it up.

"You drop this!"Yunsoo waved the envelope.

"Oh-"Amber took it. He completely forgot about it."Thanks."he smiled.

"What is it?" Yunsoo tilted his head sideways.

"Ah, this is a letter from someone." Amber replied and picked up the can of soda.

"Why you haven't read it yet? You're supposed to read the letter right away after you received it,right?"Yunsoo stated.

"You are one smart kid,aren't you?" Amber said,amused at him.

Amber ruffled his hair and gave him the soda. Due to the kid's demand. He opened the letter and read the content. His brows furrowed and his eyes slowly widened. He checked his watch.

"Fu..." he stopped from cursing when he remembered that he was with a kid.

Yunsoo was just looking at Amber innocently.

"Can you stay here for a while. I need to go somewhere else in a hurry."Amber stated.

"Nae~don't worry about me. Someone will pick me up here."

"Okay."

Amber dashed off going to the rooftop. He needed to get there because he was already 15 minutes late. He was literally sprinting and leaping going there. His heart was already pounding and when he opened the door going to the rooftop a girl was standing behind who looked like she was already leaving. She looked surprised to see him as he was to see her.There was this awkward silence. She blushed and quickly looked away when she realized that Amber was staring at her.

"Uhm..."Amber cleared his throat and awkwardly scratched his head that was not itchy at all. "I-I'm sorry if I'm late. I got distracted playing with your brother..."

"Yunsoo?"she remarked,sounding surprised.

"Y-Yeah!"Amber blinked his eyes. "He is outside the gym. He is safe there, don't worry."

"Okay."she smiled softly.

"Anyway, I read your letter and..."

"and?"

"I don't know if you called me here to confess or not but I will just grab this oppurtinity." Amber said to her and he composed himself befofe looking straight into her eyes. " I...I've been looking at you for a long time and I know that I'm graduating soon but..." Amber paused,gathering up his courage first before saying. "I love you,Jung Soojung. Will you go out with me?" he bowed.

His heart was pounding and he didn't dare to lift up his head yet, not until he got his answer. Soojung was blushing madly.She did not expect that her ultimate crush, Amber Joseph Liu, would confess to her. She was lost at words and Amber cleared his throat. That brought her back to her senses.

"You didn't notice that I have been looking you for so long now?Tsch!"she acted annoyed and Amber lift his head to look at her. "I love you too,stupid!" Soojung smiled lovingly.

Amber blushed madly at the beauty he had seen. His heart raced and a big smile crept on his face. He hugged Soojung that surprised the girl.She hugged him back.

"I'm so glad and relieved to know that you feel the same way too."

"I am too.Anyway Oppa..."she pulled from the hug and looked at him. "Yunsoo is not my brother. This may sound crazy but he is our son. I called you here to show you the DNA result."

"WHAT?!"


Meanwhile,Yunsoo was sitting on the bench while drinking his soda. He jumped off his seat when he noticed someone's presence.

"What took you so long, Taemin?"

Taemin flinched at the kid's attitude. He just let it slipped when he saw how happy Yunsoo was.

"Is she okay?" Yunsoo asked.

"Don't worry, she's okay now.100 years is long enough for her to rest. You are one cool Oppa,you know."

"I'm just returning the favor. If she did not interfere in that lifetime, I would not exist anymore. Too bad Appa died earlier than he was supposed to be. He's really stupid for saving a soul." Yunsoo smiled softly feeling proud deep inside.

"You're not supposed to do the same with her. You siblings do what you really want to do." Taemin massaged his forehead.

"The blood of someone who get what she wants is flowing in our veins so you can't blame us. Besides, I have to make sure that my sister will be born in this lifetime. This lifetime is better than before."

"You are indeed the son of Amber Joseph Liu."

"I know I'm awesome." he grinned. "More awesome than Appa!"

"Tsss."Taemin chuckled. "You finally met him huh?"

"Yeah." Yunsoo smiled warmly.

"Let's go! And please introduce yourself to Sooyun. She has been thinking that she's the first born ever since or worst, the only child."

"Arasso.I guess I better start to act like a big brother to a bratty sister."

"You will be fine."Taemin smiled and patted his head."You have your Appa's blood flowing in your veins too. You can deal with brats."

"I know." Yunsoo curved a cocky smile.

"You are aware that they will forget their meeting with you,right?"

"Yeah. I really don't care. What matters to me is that they are together now."

They started walking as they continue to chitchat and then they both disappeared in thin air.

"By the way, why you approached your Umma first?"

"You just said it earlier, she gets what she wants."

A strong wind blew the dust