27

Our Little Angel

Sooyun have been observing Amber since they met Krystal and she noticed some changes in him. She finds him more happy than usual and it made her feel glad. From the very start she knew that he will love Krystal.

 

"Appa, are we going to eat breakfast with Umma again?" she asked curiously before they head out of their room.

 

"Let's see if she can." Amber replied before locking the door.

 

"I hope she can spend time with us." Sooyun sighed.

 

They head at the lobby hoping to see Krystal there. A bright smile painted at their faces when they spotted her. If yesterday thet were the one waiting for her, this time it was Krystal.

 

"Umma!" Sooyun called and run towards Krystal.

 

"Sooyun." Krysta replied with gentle voice and curved a loving smile.

 

"Good morning." Amber greeted with a smile that caught Krystal's attention.

 

"Good morning." Krystal replied, returning Amber's smile.

 

Sooyun was happily looking at them when she saw how they looked at each other with a smile on their faces. She loved the sight and she never felt happier in her entire existence before, just now.

 

"Appa, ask Umma to eat breakfast with us." she spoke to Amber with the language Krystal can't understand, Chinese.

 

Krystal looked at them , wondering what they were talking when Amber responded a smile on what Sooyun had said.  She met Amber’s eyes when the guy turned to her.

 

“We’re wondering if you can join breakfast with us.” Amber told her that gave warmth in her heart.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

We had our breakfast with Krystal for the second time. Just like yesterday, it was a happy breakfast together. Sooyun keeps blabbing about random things.

 

“Umma, I’m going to the playroom today. Do you want to meet my friends there? Appa is taking me there today, right Appa?” Sooyun said and flashed an innocent smile to me.

 

We never spoke about it.

 

“A-Ah, yeah.” I just agreed when I saw her threatening look.

 

“Will you come, Umma?” she asked Krystal again.

 

I saw the hesitation in Krystal’s eyes first but then Sooyun win her over and she agreed.

 

“Yeah, I’ve got nothing to do too.” Krystal said, curving a smile.

 

“That guy won’t show up again and get you from us right?” Sooyun said looking at her with worried eyes.

 

“He won’t.” Krystal assured her.

 

 Right after our meal, I received a phone call from Grandpa and because of it, I needed to see Mr. Lee. Krystal volunteered to take the upset Sooyun to the playroom and I just agreed. I said my apology to them and promised that I will meet them right after my meeting.

 

“Mr. Liu, why don’t attend in our anniversary concert? All my artists will be performing live.” Mr. Lee invited me.

 

“When it will be?”

 

“Next Saturday.” Mr. Lee replied. “You can fly back to States with Miss Jung the next day.”

 

“Is she performing in that concert too?”

 

“Yeah, she is.”

 

“I think I don’t have schedules on that day. I will attend with my daughter.”

 

“I’ll be expecting your presence, Mr. Liu and your daughter.” Mr. Lee replied curving a wide smile.

 

We shook hands before I left his office. I’m looking forward to see Krystal performance. It makes me feel excited just thinking about it. When I entered the elevator going to the ground floor, another girl enters inside. She bowed to me with a smile as a greeting and I curved an awkward smile.

 

‘She looks like Krystal.’  

 

She spoke to me and it made me furrowed his brows. I didn’t understand what she said.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t speak your language.” I told her with an apologetic smile.

 

“Oh!”  she giggled. “I’m sorry. No wonder you don’t look Korean at all.” She spoke in fluent English.

 

“That I understand.” I said and chuckled.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung.” she introduced herself.