47.

Our Little Angel

AUTHOR's POV

 

The awkward silence filled the room. Krystal was just sitting on the couch,hanging her head low. She couldn't look at him in the eye. She felt embarrassed. Amber sat down beside her, that's when her body tensed up. No matter how she kept trying to calm down herself, her heart couldn't stop pounding. If only there was a paper bag within her grasp, she would literally covered her head with it. Being immersed of her train of thoughts, she was surprised when Amber took her hand gently.  He interlaced their fingers and shr slowly felt his hand clasping onto hers firmly. Her tears were threatening to come out in her eyes and she bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying.

"We can get through this." Amber spoke with his comforting voice. 

Amber turned to Krystal and made her looked at him. He smiled lovingly, softly caressing Krystal's cheek. He then looked straight into her eyes and said...

"No matter what problem life will throw at us, let's face it together. I won't let anything destroy us and I am not planning will to let you go. So bear that in your mind." he grinned.

Krystal couldn't contained her feelings anymore. Her tears came rolling down on her cheeks and she hugged Amber. Amber enveloped his hands around her, embracing her lovingly. Krystal never felt this secured in her entire life,just now. She pulled from the hug when realization hits her. The thought saddened her and Amber noticed this expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" he dried her tears.

"What you said..."she paused. "Are you sure about me? I don't want you to ruin your image."  she saddly looked away.

Amber kissed her forehead. "You are worrying too much."he hugged her forming a soft smile. "I don't care about image. Compared to anything else, I only care for you."

"But will Sooyun sau if she finds out about what I've done, probably not today but for sure later."

"Then we will explain it to her if that happens."

"But her mother,having a scandal like that..."

"All I could see is a girl being taken advantage to in that video."Amber cut her off. "And I give you my word that I will make them pay for it."he pecked her head as he  pulled her closer to him.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Sooyun was just standing outside. The little girl wondered why her Auntie did not open the door yet. It's has been minutes already since they got back from shopping. 

"Aunty, my feet hurts."Sooyun complained and puffed her cheeks.

Jessica softly giggled as she find her niece cuteness. She lightly pinched the little girl's cheek.

"Okay, I think we can go inside now."she spoke and the little girl beamed a cheeky smile.

Sooyun couldn't wait to see her parents made up. After all, her aunty assured her that it would happen. As soon as the front door swung open, she quickly made her way inside. She saw Amber hugging her Umma and it made her curved a smile. But then she noticed that Krystal was crying.

"Appa!" she called angrily while glaring at him.

"What?" Amber blinked his eyes, puzzled of what his daughter was mad about.

She marched towards them, stomping het foot in every step she made.  After shoting one deatlhly glare at her father, she turned to Krystal and wiped her tears.

"Are you okay Umma?"she asked.

"I'm alright, baby." Krystal assured her with a smile.

"Stupid Appa did not make you stop from crying huh?" Sooyun spoke in Korean squinting her eyes at Amber. "Didn't even wipe your tears."

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" Amber said who remained clueless.

He furrowed his brows when the two ladies giggled. Once again, he felt left out.

"Don't be mad at your Appa,Sooyun-ah. All he did to me is love me and that's why I'm crying cause he made Umma happy." Krystal answered in the same language.

Sooyun let out a sigh of relief. She looked at his Appa and motioned him to lean over. Still puzzled, Amber did what his daughter had signaled him. Then she felt his daughter's soft lips against his cheek.

"I'm so lucky that you are my Appa." she smiled happily.

Amber grinned and then he was surprised when Krystal cupped his cheek and turned his face towards him and kissed him next on the lips.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life." she spoke lovingly.

Amber blushed at Krystal's words. They turned at Sica when they heard a sound of camera clicked.

"I am so going to frame this!" Sica exclaimed while looking at the picture she has taken.