18

Our Little Angel

Amber is looking at Sooyun who is sleeping peacefully. It’s hard for him to accept everything but he is trying to comprehend what is happening. All he believed in is Sooyun is his child, he won’t question it anymore. It was already tested and proven and therefore is considered as an irrevocable fact.

 

“Appa.” Sooyun called him groggily, rubbing her eyes with her hand as she got up.

 

Amber who is sitting on the stool beside the bed curved a smile to his daughter.

 

“Good morning, Sooyun.” He greeted her happily that made the little girl flashed a bright smile.

 

“Good morning Appa.”

 

Seeing Sooyun’s smile give warmth in Amber’s heart. All that is in his mind is he will never lose Sooyun, no matter what happens. He will never let anything happen to his child nor let anything separate them.

 

“Did you watch me while I’m sleeping Appa?” Sooyun asked with an expectant smile, feeling happy of the thought that Amber was looking at her while she was asleep.

 

“Yeah. I want to see my daughters beautiful sleeping face.” Amber answered causing Sooyun to grin.

 

“Soon you will be looking at Umma’s sleeping face.” Sooyun replied and giggled.

 

Amber just laughed on her daughter’s response. He can’t tell her yet that he already met Krystal because he knows that she will be asking a lot of questions to her. He can’t bear to see the hurt expression in his daughter’s face when he told her what Krystal’s reaction was when he told him about her.

 

“Appa, are we going to look for Umma today?” Sooyun questioned Amber curiously while they are walking their way to the hotel’s restaurant for their breakfast.

 

“I have other things to take care of and I need to finish it as soon as possible.” Amber replied.

 

“Aish! Appa, finding Umma is the most important thing for you to do!” Sooyun stated looking at Amber with annoyance.

 

“I promise, we will look for you Umma after my job is done.” Amber replied, curving an apologetic smile.

 

“You always say that.” Sooyun said crossing her arms over her chest and pout as she stopped from walking.

 

She got tired of Amber saying the same thing over and over again. She’s starting to get impatient and she wanted to see her mother so badly. Amber let out a deep sigh after looking at his sulking child.

 

“Alright, we will look for your Umma first.”

 

Sooyun looked at Amber with raised brows before curving a smile. They continued walking on their way and she continued blabbing.

 

“Appa, if you see Umma, you must smile okay. Give her flowers, chocolates, gifts, and… everything she likes.”

 

“Isn’t that too much?” Amber asked jokingly and Sooyun shook her head.

 

“Umma loves them.” She replied.

 

“I see.” Amber answered and laughed.

 

“And you should not make her angry. You should always make Umma happy.”

 

“Wow, you know your Umma pretty well.” Amber spoke and Sooyun flashed a proud smile.

 

“Of course. I had been watching her for a long time.” Sooyun answered that made Amber looked at her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is still early in the morning and I'm already hoping to see Amber again. On my way to hotel's restaurant, I spotted him with a kid. I didn't manage to see the kid's face because someone blocked my view and they already head inside. I speed up my pace, hoping to catch up with them but I didn't see them anymore. There are many people inside the room.

 

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration and just look for a table.

 

One waiter led me to the table and fortunately it is close to the table where Amber and the little kid is. She is perfectly beautiful. I feel warmth in my heart when I saw her smile.

 

"Ma'am?"

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heared the waiter cleared his throat and called me.

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

"May I take your order?" he replied to me with a smile.

 

I gave him my order and he told me to wait. I resumed on what I was doing earlier…looking at them. It made me wonder if she is the child that Amber refers to as ours. I can’t help but to imagine that I am sitting in that table with them, joining in their conversation.

 

“That would be nice.” I mumbled with a smile.

 

My attention was transferred to my phone when it rang. My manger called me and is asking me to head to the company so I finished my breakfast quickly. Amber and his child had already left too. When I arrived in the company, I notice the little girl being adored by other stars in the lobby. I recognized who she is. She is Amber’s daughter!

 

“Krystal, look at her. She is like a mini version of you!” Sulli said to me when she approached me.

 

The kid looked in my direction and I saw how her eyes slowly widened. She suddenly ran towards me, hugging my waist tight that surprised me and other stars.

 

“Umma! I finally found you!” she said happily when she lifted her head, meeting my eyes.

 

I didn’t remember donating an egg cell to any medical institutions for the possibility of her becoming my child. But this kid is giving me a strange feeling every time I see her smile. It feels like…

 

‘She is mine.’