32

Our Little Angel

Amber can't believe in his eyes seeing Krystal with Sooyun and not with Minho. He was confused at the same time. He felt happy thinking that Krystal chose them over Minho but he doesn't want to assume.

 

"Why are you here?" he asked her before he took Sooyun from her.

 

"His manager called and wanted to discuss something with him." Krystal answered him.

 

"Umma, does it mean you're going to spend time with us?" Sooyun asked her.

 

"Yeah." Krystal answered with a smile.

 

They walked back inside the hotel to have their breakfast. Sooyun is in her hyperactive mode again. Her mood escalated when Krystal is able to spend time with them.

 

"Why did Sooyun cry earlier anyway?" Krystal asked.

 

"Because Appa just let that guy take you Umma." Sooyun quicky answered making Amber choked from his food.

 

Amber quickly grabbed the glass of water beside him and drink it. Krystal softly giggled seeing his reddened face.

 

"You two always team up against me."Amber complained and Sooyun laughed at him.

 

"Don't worry Appa, Umma and Sooyun love you so much, right Umma?"

 

Krystal was caught off guard. Amber and Sooyun's eyes were on her.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I don't know why my heart is pounding while anticipating to hear Krystal's answer. It's weird but I feel a tug in the pit of my stomach.

 

"Y-Yes." Krystal answered timidly and curved a timid smile.

 

When I heard what Krystal had said, I want to jump up and down. The hell, I'm so happy right now but I have to conceal it. I have to act cool. I have to remain calm.

 

"Appa, Umma loves you." Sooyun said as she wriggles her eyebrows flashing a teasing smile. "Do you love Umma too?"

 

"Yes, I do love your Umma and you too." I answered and ruffled her hair.

 

"Why don't you tell Umma that you love her?" Sooyun told me.

 

Sooyun is putting us in awkward situation. I think she wants me to tell Krystal that I love her. But she didn’t know that I have already done it. But I think saying it again isn’t bad.

 

“I love you, Krystal.” I said to Krystal looking at her.

 

She blushed and Sooyun giggled.

 

“Now Umma, what will you say to Appa?” Sooyun said and I know Krystal felt uncomfortable about it.

 

“Sooyun, why don’t you just focus in eating your…”

 

“I love you, Amber!” Krystal spoke that cut me off.

 

My eyes widened when I heard what she said. I turned to look at her. Sooyun stop talking and probably she’s shocked too. There was a moment of silence in our table for a while.

 

“W-What did you say?” I asked her in disbelief.

 

“You should finish your food Sooyun.” Krystal told her, avoiding my eyes.

 

“Neh~ Umma!” My traitor daughter just agreed with a big smile.

 

I didn’t ask her again and just continued in eating too. Krystal flashed a sweet smile to Sooyun and continued eating her food without meeting my eyes anymore. She’s probably shy or I don’t know.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

! I said it! Oh my God! I felt so embarrassed to the point that I can’t even look at him straight in the eyes. We continued eating our food and Sooyun is happily humming. I think she was so happy knowing that I and her Appa do love each other. After our breakfast, we took Sooyun to the playroom. She wanted to go there again.  Amber came with us this time.

 

“Umma, Ahjumma is here!” Sooyun exclaimed when she spotted the woman outside the playroom.

 

She ran towards the woman. I and Amber just looked at her. She greeted her and then pointed us.

 

“Who is she?” Amber asked me.

 

“She’s just a woman we met here.” I answered her.

 

“Umma, Appa!” Sooyun called us and gestured us to walk over to them.

 

We approached them. I noticed that the woman smile slowly faded and was replaced by a surprised expression when she saw Amber. We greeted her and she did the same.

 

“Appa, ahjumma told me that I reminded her of her son.” Sooyun spoke happily.

 

“S-She is your daughter?” Ahjumma asked him in English.

 

“Yes Ma’am.” Amber answered her with a smile.

 

“U-Uhm, it’s nice to meet you. S-Sorry but I have to go.” She said curving a smile and then she quickly left.

 

I don’t know what it is but I see something in Ahjumma’s eyes when she looked at Amber and Sooyun.

 

“Appa, do you not know Ahjumma?” Sooyun asked him.