40.

Our Little Angel

Ever since Krystal broke up with Minho, her life has been better. She spent most of her time with her family. She thought that they will be happy all the way but she didn't know that somene has been watching her.Minho doesn't give up on her yet.He love Krtstal so much that he is willing to do anything just to have her back.

 

"What are you planning to do?" his manager asked him.

 

They are sitting inside the car, looking at the happy family from a distance. The sight angers Minho but he restrained himself from doing something stupid. He doesn't want to anger Krystal more. Not when she isn't afraid of him anymore.

 

"I'll let her have her fun time with them for now." Minho replied. "I'll have my chance."

 

He signaled his driver to drive away. The Liu 'family' is having a good time taking a stroll around town. Often times Krystal and Sooyun joked Amber in Korean which the later end up with confused face. 

 

"Aish~Appa is really stupid!"Sooyun mumbled in Korean and giggled. "Why did you choose him Umma?"

 

"English please! I know you are talking about me." Amber complained eyeing his daughter suspiciously.

 

"I think its because he is the only one who knows how to deal a Jung baby."Krystal replied flashing a loving smile on her daughter.

 

Sooyun grinned when she heard what Krystal had said.Amber on the otherhand remained out of place and clueless and it frustrate him.

 

"I'll just buy you some drinks. You two are just probably thirsty."Amber sighed.

 

"Mango!" Krystal and Sooyun said at the same time that made them look at each other.

 

Amber chuckled at both of them. For him there's no doubt that Krystal is indeed Sooyun's mother. It amused him every time he noticed their similarities.

 

"I know you both love mango flavored drinks."Amber lightly chuckled. "Just wait here, I won't be long."

 

"Neh~ Appa!" Sooyun answered attentively.

 

Krystal just nnodded her head curving a smile.  Amber went on his way. He entered the convenience store and walks toward the fridge and grabbed some mango flavored can drinks. He got surprised when he saw Taemin behind the door after he closed it.

 

"Geez! You are just popping here and there."Amber remarked.

 

"Sooyun's time is running out. You have to give her back to me."

 

"I can't give her back to you now, not yet."

 

"Then when are you planning to give her back to me?"

 

The question got Amber speechless. He didn't know how will he answer that question.

 

"You have to give her back or else.."

 

"Or else what?"Amber replied with furrowed browse.

 

"Forget it. Convince Sooyun to go back home."

 

Amber was about to ask Taemin again but the guy disappeared. What the guy said bothered him. He fully understand that Sooyun doesn't belong in this world...not yet.

 

"Appa!"Sooyun run towards Amber when she saw him. "What took you so long?" she raised her brows.

 

"There was a long line on the counter." Amber replied pressing the cold can against his daughter's forehead.

 

Sooyun take it and tried to open the can. Krystal is just sitting on the public bench, watching Amber and Sooyun.  She walked towards them when she saw that her daughter was struggling to open the can.

 

"Let me baby~" she said curving a gentle smile.

 

She glared at Amber after she opened the can and it got the Amber confused. He gave Krystal's drinks after he opened it.

 

"Appa ,Umma I want to stay at Aunt Jessica's place tonight."Sooyun said.

 

"She's bu..." Amber was cut when Sooyun glared at him.

 

"Let's call her first, okay?" 

 

Krystal grabbed her phone and called her sister. Sooyun tugged Amber's shirt that caught her father's attention.

 

"Bring Umma to a date tonight." Sooyun spoke in Chinese.

 

Amber blushed and Krystal wondered. Amber cleared his throat and regained his composure as he looked away.

 

"Appa!"Sooyun whined.

 

"What's wrong Sooyun?" Krystal asked after she hanged up.

 

"Appa asked me to tell you that he would like to bring you on a date tonight Umma." Sooyun answered in Korean curving a smile. "He is shy to ask you." she continued.

 

Krystal blushed and this time it is Amber who wondered. He knew that Sooyun had said something that he is a hundred percent sure was just a made up.

 

"Well he should ask me himself." Krystal said with a timid smile in Korean that made Sooyun smirked.

 

"Appa, Umma said that she wants you to ask her on a date."Sooyun said in Chinese. "She will get disappointed if you won't."

 

"She just said a short line. Why is it yours is long?" Amber replied in the same language.

 

"Of course I'm speaking in different language." Sooyun rolled her eyes.

 

Amber let out a sigh in defeat. He knew that he can't win against his tricky and bratty daughter. And so he looked at Krystal and his heart started to pound. 

 

"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"