37

Our Little Angel

Minho got pissed on Amber and they had a battle of stern stare. Amber wasn’t planning to back down and so did Minho. Each of them is ready to fight. It was Krystal who broke the tension and intervened.

 

“Don’t worry about me Amber. I’ll be fine.” Krystal told the guy reassuring him with a smile. “Let’s go Minho.” She said as she turned to him.

 

“I let you off the hook this time.” Minho said with threatening voice.

 

Krystal gave a slight squeeze on Amber’s hand before she let go of him.  She half heartedly went with Minho leaving the man she loved behind. Amber on the other hand heaved a deep sigh before dropping his on the bench. He was annoyed at the situation he was in.

 

“Yeah?” he answered with raised voice when he picked up his phone.

 

“Whoa! Someone is not in the good mood.” Key spoke in the other line and chuckled. “What’s wrong with you?”

 

“Don’t want to talk about it.” Amber replied. “Why are you calling?”

 

“Well, I just want to inform you that I’m in Korea~” Key announced happily. “Jonghyun and Yuri are with me.”

 

“What made you come here?” Amber asked curiously.

 

“We’re going to watch SME anniversary concert.” Key answered. “Anyway, where are you right now? I want to see Sooyun. Can you meet us?”

 

“She’s not with me. She’s with her aunt.”

 

“Wait, are you referring to Jessica?”

 

“She’s Krystal’s only sibling, right?” Amber answered with sarcasm.

 

“Yeah~” Key said and laughed. “Well, probably you guys can meet us tomorrow. Bring along Krystal and Jessica, it’s been a while since we last saw them.”

 

“I’m not sure about Krystal if she can come.” Amber said.

 

“Why?”

 

“She is guarded by her fiancé.” Amber answered with annoyance.

 

“She’s the mother of your child. If Sooyun demands time from here, even that fiancé of her can’t stop her.” Key spoke. “Gotta go, see you when I see you!”

 

Amber sighed once again. He curved a smile realizing that Key got a point. Sooyun is his key to take her away from that guy.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Jessica took Sooyun back to the hotel. My daughter ran towards me when she saw me and hugged me tight. I lift her up and carried her. She showered my face with her sweet kisses filling my heart with warmth.

 

“Did you miss me Appa?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, I miss my little brat!” I replied and chuckled, lightly pinching her pink cheeks.

 

She giggled in respond and I shifted my attention to Jessica who is looking at us with warm smile on her face.

 

“I’m meeting my friends today. They want to meet you and Krystal, are you free this lunch?” I asked her.

 

“I’m not sure. I think I have…”

 

“You should come Auntie!” Sooyun interrupted her.

 

“I-I’ll check my schedule.” Jessica replied.

 

Jessica made a call to her manager. She asked if she or rather they have a schedule for today. I don’t understand what they were talking about but I think she can come with us because she looks happy.

 

“Luckily, I’m free today!” she announced happily.

 

“Yehey! Auntie can come with us!” Sooyun cheered raising her hands up.

 

I and Sica laughed at her antics. Only Krystal is left.

 

“Appa, where is Umma?” Sooyun asked me.

 

I didn’t manage to answer her right away. I know that she will get mad at me again once she’ll know that Krystal is with Minho. I don’t know why she always blames me if her Umma will be with that guy.

 

“I’ll call her.” Jessica saved me.

 

Jessica made a call. I and I know Sooyun too were anticipating to know what will be Krystal’s answer is.  I got frustrated because I didn’t understand their conversation. They talk in Korean and I know Jessica mentioned Minho’s name. Jessica let out a deep sigh before she ended the call and judging from her facial expression, I knew Krystal couldn’t come with us.

 

“She’s with Minho.” Jessica said with a weak smile.

 

Sooyun turned to me and looked at me with annoyance on her face.

 

“What did you do Appa?” she asked me and glared at me.

 

“What?”

 

“Did you give Umma to him again?”she said with raised voice.

 

“He is her fiancé  Sooyun.”I answered her.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that Umma doesn’t love him?! Aish!”

 

Jessica giggled while looking at us.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be mad at your Appa Sooyun-ah. Your Umma will try to eat lunch with us.” Jessica said Sooyun’s hair.

 

“But she’s with that ugly bad guy.” Sooyun frowned.

 

“Your Appa will beat the crap out of him.” Jessica answered. “Right, Amber?”she continued turning to me.

 

“Y-Yeah!” I answered with an awkward smiled.

 

Well at least Jessica is rooting for me.

 

“You better Appa or else I and Auntie will beat that…”Sooyun said, forgetting the word. “that out of you!” she threatened me.

 

“Let me guess, Jung’s are violent?” I asked Jessica looking at her suspiciously.

 

“You haven’t seen the worst yet.” Jessica answered with a smirk.