45.

Our Little Angel

AMBER's POV

"Appa what is this?"Sooyun asked me.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"How does this work?"she asked trying to figure out how to play the tape in a cam.

"Let's watch it when we get back to the hotel." I told her.

"Nae~ I can't wait to see Umma!she grinned.

We arrived at the hotel and head to our room. Sooyun has kept on bugging me to call her Umma. I called Krystal but she's not answering her phone.

"Waeyo?" Sooyun asked me with furrowed brows.

"Your Umma is not answering her phone." I told her.

"Tell Umma that Sooyun wants to see her if she answers her phone." she told me.

"Okay."

I kept on calling her but she didn't pick up her phone. I just thought that she was probably busy so I stopped. My attention was transferred to the items that were sent to me. 

"Appa let's watch that." Sooyun said and pick those up then handed to me.

I took them from her and inserted the tape in the video cam. I seated at the foot of the bed then Sooyun sat next to me. I didn't know why but I suddenly got a bad feeling about it.

"Sooyun, Appa will watch it first okay? Call your Umma instead." I told her.

"But I wanna see that." Sooyun whined.

"More than you want to see your Umma?" I retorted.

She pouted and let out a deep sigh.

"Arasso!" 

I got up and walked away from Sooyun. Sooyun on the other hand picked was busy dialing her Umma's number.

SOOYUN's POV

I kept on calling Umma but she's not picking it up. I was startled when Appa suddenly dropoed the camera. It got broken and it got me mad. But my anger subsided when I saw the look on his face.

"What's wrong Appa?" I asked him worriedly as I hold his hand.

"Nothing." he answered shortly and picked up the broken cam. " He took out  the small tape and then crushed it in his hand.

It got me scared. He threw them on the trash and I just stood on my spot. I never seen him this mad.

"Did you contact your Umma?" he asked calmly.

"No Appa."I answered as I looked down.

I don't want to see the expression in his eyes. It's full of hatred and anger right now.

"Call your Uncle Key. Tell him to come here. I will take a quick shower first." 

I nodded ny head. He walked going to the bathroom and I secretly took a glance at him. I quickly called Uncle Key and asked him to come in the hotel.

AUTHOR's POV

Key hurriedly went to the hotel when Sooyun told him that her Appa was super mad and she was scared of him. Sooyun told him what happened and  in that moment, he knew that something was up. He was terribly worried about what the problem might be. 

"Uncle Key!" Sooyun ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey!" he picked her up and carried her.

Sooyun flashed a weak smile to him. Key followed Sooyun's eyes when she looked at Amber. Amber was just standing in front of the window, looking at the city lights and lost in his deep thoughts. 

"Why don't you play with your toys first. I and your Appa will talk first."Key smiled at Sooyun.

"Arasso."Sooyun answered.

Key put down Sooyun and the latter obeyed what Key told him. 

"You are not thinking of jumping off from here, right?" Key joked as he stood besde Amber.

He didn't receive any reaction from his friend. He looked at Amber and he saw the guy was just keeping his serious expression.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I just realized that in my every lifetime, nobody wants me to be with Krystal. Not before, right now and I bet in the future." Amber spoke.

Key furrowed his brows. He didn't quite understand what his best friend was talking about.

"No wonder we never end up together." Amber scoffed. "And it pissed me off!" he clenched his fist.

"Others has nothing to do with your relationship with her. Even if the world is against your relationship together as long as you decided to stay with each other, the world can't do anything about. But if the death will come in between you two, then that's when you guys can't do anything about it. To be with each other no matter what is your choice nor to leave."Key told Amber.

Amber fell silent. Key just waited for his bestfriend to speak again. 

"I know." Amber finally spoke and turned to Key. "And I've decided to destroy those who want to destroy us."