44.

Our Little Angel

AUTHOR's POV

 

Amber and Krystal decided to keep their real status from everybody. Amber was so sure to himself that he love the woman lying next to him. He his side facing her. He watched her, admired her angelic face, and perfect face.  He couldn't help it but to kiss the  sleeping girl on her lips. Krystal on the other hand felt Amber's soft lips. It made her open her eyes and the first thing she saw was Amber's face.

"Good morning." Amber greeted curving a loving smile.

Krystal smiles back in the same manner. She felt happy thinking that she woke up next to the man of her dreams, the love of her life. She thought it would never happen to her.

"Good morning." Krystal greeted Amber.

"How's your sleep?" Amber asked.

"Good. I dreamt about us. Sooyun was..." 

As soon as Amber heard the name of  Sooyun, he got reminded of what Taemin had said. He completely forgot about it.

"Sooyun!" Amber exclaimed out of a sudden that cut off Krystal.

"Huh?" Krystal asked, confused and slightly annoyed that she was cut off.

"I need to check our daughter."Amber said and quickly peck Krystal's lips.

He hurriedly get off from the bed and put on his clothes. Right after he was done, he turned to Krystal. 

"Let me heat more about that dream when I get back. I bet Sooyun would love to hear that too." Amber grinned.

He leaned over to kiss Krystal but the latter avoided his kiss. That's when he noticed that she's not in the mood anymore. He ended up kissing her on her cheek.

"Please don't get upset. I just really need to check our daughter."Amber pleaded as he cupped Krystal's cheek.

Krystal felt the warmth of Amber's hand. Knowing how Amber loved 'their' daughter made her happy. She would be proud to be the wife of him and mother of his children. But she doesn't want him to leave yet.

"She's with your Mom. Why do you look paranoid about it?" Krystal said.

"I wish I could explain to you everything right now." Amber sighed. "I'm sorry." 

"Ara. You can leave now. I know right now, your daughter is the most important to you than anyone and anything else."

"You're wrong." Amber corrected her and it made Krystal to look at him. "It's really you and Sooyun." he smiled cheekily.

Krystal blushed at what Amber had said. She  couldn't help it but to smile at him. She felt giddy deep inside.  She then let Amber leave. She never thought that she would be that happy in her entire life.

"I hope this happiness would last forever." she sighed.

She was about to get inside the bathroom when she heard someone was knocking on her door. She thought it was Amber but it only disappoint her when she saw it was one of the hotel's attendant. She received a small box from him. 

"What is this?"

She looked for the sender's note but she couldn't find it, not until she opened the box. She saw a tape and a not on top of it that says..

'Ooops, I accidentally sent the other one to Mr.Liu Amber.'

Krystal's heart began to pound. She couldn't believe that Minho finally did it. She dropped down on the floor, couldn't think of what she would do. The thought that she would lost everything that she have and it made her cry.

 

AMBER's POV

One of the hotel's attendant handed me a box. I didn't bother to open it yet because I know that it is not that important compared to my Soohyun. I arrived at my Mom's place using another car.

"Appa!" Sooyun called me happily when she saw me.

She's having a breakfast with my Mom. She's eating her favorite chocolate pancakes. I kissed her oh her cheek as well as Mom.

"Did you behave here Sooyun?" I asked.

"Uhuh!Grandma told me a beautiful story. I saw your baby pictures too Appa!" she giggled. "I will show them to Umma."

"What baby pictures?" I asked curiously and looked at Mom.

"Aigoo. Your daughter is being naughty."  Mom cooed and pinched Sooyun's cheek.

"What pictures Mom?" I asked Mom.

"I'll show them to you Appa." Sooyun said enthusiastically and jumped off her seat.

"Your daughter is very enthusiastic."Mom commented. "Just like you and Soojung before." she curved a gentle smile.

Sooyun came back with an album. She put the album on the table and sat back on her seat. She flipped the cover open and I saw my baby pictures. 

"You're younger than me here Appa!" she giggled as she pointed my picture when I was around one or two years old.

"Wow! You keep these pictures the whole time Mom?" I asked my Mom.

"You are my only child. Of course I should document your life and keep it."

Then my attention was caught in this one picture. I was around in my five to six  years of age and I was with a girl. She seems younger than me, we were both swinging our arm around each other's shoulders. We both looked happy and were grinning widely.

"I doubt if you remembered that." Mom softly giggled.

"Who is she?" I asked curiously.

"Aish!" Sooyun rolled her eyes on me. "Can't you recognize that she's Umma?"

"Wow! I didn't know that we were this close when at younger age." I chuckled in disbelief.

We continued to look in the pictures. We decided to stay with Mom for a little longer before we decided to go back to the hotel. It was already evening when we left. 

"Appa, what is this?" Sooyun asked me from the backseat while  holding the box.

I almost forgot about it. I looked at her through the front mirror and she's looking at the item curiously.

"The doorman from the hotel just gave it to me." I answered.

She shook it and then looked at me. "Can I open it?"

"Yeah, sure!" I answered her.

She opened the box and I saw her furrowed her brows.

"It's a camera and a tape Appa." she informed me.