16

Our Little Angel

Amber kept his cool and entered the elevator. His heart began to pound like never before. The thought of being alone with the woman he impregnated made him feel awkward and uncomfortable. He was loss at words and he even lacked the courage to look at her. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that they already reached the ground floor. Krystal had already gone out. Before it closes again, he hurriedly went out and looked for her.

 

"Tsk! Where is she?" He mumbled as he roamed his eyes around.

 

Amber let out a sigh when he can no longer find her. He went out of the hotel and take a stroll.

 

"I'm such a stupid." he sighed and kicked a stone.

 

He heard someone groaned in pain that cause him to look ahead. He saw a girl holding her ankle, wincing in pain.

 

"!" he cussed when he realised that he was at fault. "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

 

Amber was taken aback when he met the girl's glare. It was like his daughter but for him it was the scariest and most intimidating glare.

 

"Are you stupid?"Krystal answered angrily at Amber.

 

"Let me help you."

 

"Don't touch me!" Krystal replied,pushing Amber away from her.

 

AMBER's POV

 

This was not the kind of meeting that I imagined for us. I did not expect too that she has this kind of characteristic. She's cold and mean. Is six years long enough for her to forget me? Or she is just angry of the thought that I wasn't in her side when she's carrying Sooyun in her belly?

 

"Let me help you Miss." I said to her firmly, approaching her once again.

 

She spoke in language that I can't understand and I wouldn't get surprised if someone will tell me that she just cursed me. I can tell by the look in her eyes.

 

"I'll bring you to the clinic." I stated as I lift her up and carried her.

 

She struggled but I didn't bother to put her down. She's not that heavy and she's a bit skinny.

 

"Can't you understand what am I saying? Put me down, stupid!" she said with full of sarcasm.

 

I got pissed and sternly look straight in her eyes. She stared back at me and we stayed staring at each other for a while.

 

"Fine, do whatever you want!" she exclained annoyingly as she broke our eye contact.

 

"I was expecting that you behave maturely." I mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

 

"This is the real Krystal Jung, deal with it!"

 

"I don't want my child to see you behaving this way." I told her and she raised her left brow.

 

"Just put me down. Your attracting other people's attention. I'm a celebrity, in case you don't know."she said to me. " I will get in trouble if other people will notice me."

 

I listened to her and made her sit in one bench. I checked her ankle, checking if it is swollen or bruised and I feel relieved that it is not.

 

"I'm not Korean so stop talking to me with that langauge." I told her as I stood up.

 

She has been talking to me in that langauge and I don't have any single idea what she's blabbing about.

 

"So stupid!" she said sarcastically that got me ticked off.

 

"It seems you don't recognize me so I will introduce myself..."

 

"I'm not interested to know who you are so save your saliva."

 

I paused for a moment, taking the time to calm myself down. She is far worst than Sooyun in being a brat.

 

"You are harder to deal with than Sooyun." I told her.

 

"You are not the first one who say

 it." she mumbles as she averted her eyes.

 

"Are you behaving this way even around Sooyun?"

 

"You mentioned that name twice! I don't even know that person so why are you asking that?" she replied and looked at me sternly.

 

"I'm referring to our child, Sooyun." I said to her with furrowed brows.

 

"What are you talking about?" she asked, sounding confused. "Oh wait, you are one of those delusional fans. Gosh! Why do I always stumble to you guys?"

 

"I'd rather die than having a child with you. But Sooyun is already there so I don't have a choice anymore."

 

"Psychopath who thinks highly of himself, I don't have a child yet and if in case that I plan to have one, I assure that you will not be the father."