49.

Our Little Angel

Amber was fuming in anger. He felt restless having the two important persons in his life being captured by his enemy. Nobody could seem to calm him down, not even his best friend or his mother. He had been waiting for Minho to call him. The longer he waited the angrier he got. Just right on the first ring, Amber answered his phone. Everyone was just listening to him.

“Was that Minho?” Jessica was the first one to ask after the call.

“Yeah.” Amber answered shortly.

“Are Sooyun and Krystal alright?” Mrs. Liu asked worriedly.

“I hope so.”

“What did that bastard said to you?” Key asked.

“He wanted me to go to this newly constructed building if I want to see Krystal and Sooyun.”

“He is really a lunatic.” Jonghyun said.

“Psychopath.” Yuri followed. “Let’s go there!”

“No!” Amber exclaimed and they all look at him. “He wanted me to go there alone. I don’t want to piss him off if I go against what we’ve talked.”

“We understand. If you need anything, just call us.” Key stated.

Amber went to the said building that Minho wanted to meet him. Amber was nervous and he was scared for the two lives that were at stake. He took a deep breath before he entered inside and went to the 13th floor.

“Minho!” he called loudly as he roamed his eyes around.

Minho appeared with three guys who were holding an iron bar and baseball bat. Minho had this smirked on his face that got Amber pissed off.

“Where are they?”Amber suppressed his anger.

“There.” Minho pointed at one direction.

Amber’s eyes widened when he saw Sooyun tied on a post. She was tied and hanged in the crane. The only way for Amber to reach her was to cross one log. Sooyun was unconscious.

“Where is Krystal?”

Minho flashed a devious smile and Krystal came with two guys. She looked worried when she saw Amber. She was a bit surprised when Minho grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. Amber gritted his teeth and clenched his fists when he saw how lewdly Minho looked at Krystal as he caressed her face.

“Stop touching me!” Krystal said sternly and pushed Minho away.

Krystal was about to run towards Amber but Minho grabbed her hair. Amber was going to attack Minho when he saw how hurt Krystal was but the guys stopped him.

“If I were you, if you want to keep them alive, stay in your spot and just watch.” Minho flashed a devious smile.

Two guys hold Krystal’s hands. She felt terrified seeing the expression on Minho’s face.

“W-What are you….”

Minho started ripping off Krystal’s clothes. Amber was hit by the iron bar on his back that made him fall down on the floor. Krystal was pleading Minho to stop from tearing her clothes and her tears escaped from her eyes.

“Stop! Minho, I beg you. Please stop…” Krystal pleaded.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll make sure that you will enjoy this just like before.” Minho said.

Minho started kissing and Krystal’s neck as he d her . He was ignoring Krystal’s plead. Amber struggled at the hands of those men but his strength wasn’t enough. His heart was full of anger and he swore that he wouldn’t spare anyone from them.

“You bastard! Let her go!”

Sooyun was slowly regaining her consciousness because of the loud noises. When she opened her eyes, the first thing that she saw was her Mom being violated and her Appa being beaten up. Ignoring her situation, she struggled to get loose.

“Anyone! Please help my Umma and Appa!” she cried out loud.

Teamin appeared and he was obviously being forced to interfere. He knew the consequence of this but somehow, as Sooyun’s guardian, he couldn’t bear to see her in this position. He kicked the guys who were holding Amber down, freeing Amber. Amber grabbed the iron bar that was dropped by one of the guys and without a second thought, charged towards Minho. If Minho didn’t dodge it, he would have a broken spine.

“Alright boys, beat this two up. I’ll triple your pay if you crippled them up.” Minho stated. “Let’s continue what we started.” He said to Krystal.

Krystal struggled to break free from Minho’s grip but the guy pinned her down on the floor. Seeing this made Amber beat up the guys who were stopping him to attack Minho. With the iron bar, he knocked off those guys with one swing on the head.

“MINHO!!!”

Amber kicked Minho’s side making Minho rolled on the side. Minho was coughing and groaning in pain as he was clutching stomach. Amber took off his coat and placed it on Krystal.

“Just give me a minute, I’ll get you out of here.” Amber spoke calmly.

Krystal stared at Amber’s face. She could see his eyes darkened and he was fuming in anger. She saw the look of someone who was ready to kill. Amber walked towards Minho who was still lying down on the floor. Amber gripped the iron bar with his both hands and was about to hit Minho’s head with it but Teamin grabbed his wrist to stop him. Amber turned to Taemin and Taemin saw the bloodlust on Amber’s eyes.

“Calm down, Amber. You don’t want Sooyun to have a murderer father, don’t you?” he spoke. “You still need to save your daughter.”

Amber got back to his senses. He turned to where Sooyun was and saw that her daughter was struggling to get loose. He noticed that she was slowly slipping off.

“Sooyun!” Amber called his daughter but the little girl didn’t hear him.

Amber quickly ran off to where Sooyun was, praying that his daughter wouldn’t fall off.

“Sooyun!” Amber called again as he stopped looking at the log.

“Appa!” Sooyun called back. “Help me, Appa.” She cried.

“Don’t worry, Princess. Appa will get you out of there okay?” Amber said comforting her with a smile. “I just want you to stay still.”

 He  crossed the log slowly, trying to maintain his balance. Sooyun felt that her body was slipping off the rope, not wanting to alarm Amber and lose his balance, she didn’t tell him.

“Appa! You love Sooyun , right?” she beamed a smile to Amber when he looked at her.

“Appa love Sooyun so much.” Amber replied and smiled back to her.

“Appa is proud that Sooyun is his little Princess, right?” Sooyun’s lips start to quiver and she bit it, suppressing her tears from escaping.

“Appa is very proud of his little Princess.”Amber grinned.

“Then Sooyun loves Appa so much too and is proud of her Appa. She is very happy when Appa take care of her very well.” She smiled brightly and tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Amber was already past halfway when Sooyun called him again.

"Appa! Zaijian.” Sooyun flashed her brightest smile.

Amber’s eyes widened and his feet automatically moved running towards Sooyun. He was reaching his hand to grabbed her and when he got a hold of her wrist, he cried loudly as he could.

“TAEMIN!!!”

He threw Sooyun at Taemin as his body was falling. He smiled in relief as he saw Taemin caught Sooyun. He closed his eyes as his body was falling off the building.

‘I hope in my next lifetime, we’ll grow old together…. Krystal.’