21

Our Little Angel

Krystal can't forget the way Sooyun look at her. She saw the kid's eyes glistening in happiness while hugging and gazing at her face. She knew that she hurt her when she told the kid that she is not her mother and it had been bothering her. She can't get rid the pain in Sooyun's eyes in her mind. What she didn't understand was she felt her heart ache too.

 

"Krys?"

 

"H-Huh?"

 

Krystal snapped out of my thoughts when Sulli called her. Sulli is Minho's cousin and her co-star. They are in one fancy restaurant to have dinner together, waiting for Minho to arrive.

 

"You have been spacing out. Is there something bothering you?"

 

"I am just thinking about my work in US." Krystal lied.

 

"Ah yeah! I've heard about it. You have been chosen to become an endorser in Liu Company's product."Sulli stated.

 

"Yeah." Krystal replied, curving a smile.

 

"Do you know that Mr. Liu's grandson is still single? They say he is very handsome and just close to our age."

 

“Don’t you know that he already has a daughter?” Krystal questioned her that made her look at me.

 

“Really?” Sulli asked with disbelief.

 

“That little girl in our company’s lobby earlier, she is his child.” Krystal informed her.

 

Their conversation was cut when Minho arrived. He greeted the two girls with a smile on his face, a smile that is returned by Krystal with a weak one. Minho doesn’t affect her like how Amber does to her. She completely felt nothing, no giddiness nor happiness. Minho is even admired by many girls in showbiz. It’s because she probably knew that what is considered by many a Mr. Nice guy is not really nice at all.

 

“I hope I didn’t keep you girls waiting for too long.” Minho said to them before he took his seat.

 

“You were late for almost half an hour now, Minho.” Sulli said with sarcasm in her voice.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that, something came up.” Minho replied with an apologetic smile.

 

“Aish! Just be on time next time. You will starve us to death. Don’t you feel embarrass to your fiancée?” Sulli scolded him.

 

“Sorry, Krystal.” Minho apologized.

 

“It’s okay, you are here now.” Krystal replied.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Minho gave me a ride back to my hotel after our dinner. I’m grateful that he can’t stay with me for tonight. I don’t want Amber to see us together. I’m supposed not to worry about what he will think of me and Minho when he sees us together but I am. I find it funny having this kind of thought.

 

“See you tomorrow.” Minho said to me after I get off his car.

 

“See you.” I replied and he drove off.

 

I entered inside the hotel and run my way towards the closing elevator. I let out a sigh when I managed to get inside. My blood started to pool in my face when I realized who are inside. It’s him…with his daughter and is staring at me with widened eyes.

 

“Umma!” his daughter called me happily and hugged me.

 

I don’t know if I will brush her off or not. I can’t be rude to her, not again. I curved a smile to her before I turn to Amber and I noticed a pink shade on his face. He avoided my eyes and looked away.

 

“Appa! Did you ask Umma to come here?” Sooyun turned to him.

 

“Uhm…”

 

“I actually live here, Sooyun.” I replied to her in Korean.

 

“Omo!” she exclaimed in disbelief and turned to Amber. “Aish! Stupid Appa!” she stated with annoyance that made me laugh.

 

I don’t think Amber understand what she said because that guy didn’t react at all. He obviously looked clueless.

 

“Umma, let’s sleep together with Appa?” she spoke when she turned to me curving a sweet smile.

 

I think I blushed so hard because it made Amber stare at me. He then shifted his eyes to Sooyun.

 

“Sooyun, what are you saying to her?” He asked her and the kid just rolled her eyes on him.

 

“Please, Umma.” She begged with her puppy eyes.

 

“Can you two please speak in language that I can understand too? I feel left out here.” Amber spoke and the elevator dings opens arriving on their floor.

 

“Maybe some other time.” I replied to Sooyun with an apologetic smile.

 

I can see the disappointment in her face but she just nodded her head.

 

“Good night, Umma.” She said and curved a weak smile.

 

“Good night, Sooyun.” I answered her returning back her smile.

 

I watched them as they exit the elevator. I felt my heart skipped a bit when I heard his husky voice before the elevator closed.

 

“Good night, Soojung.” Amber said when he turned to me, curving a timid smile.

 

I want to say my good night to him but the elevator already starts moving. Being around them always makes me feel that I found the right place, the place where I belonged to.

 

‘I wished that I am really Sooyun’s mother.’