Random Thoughts..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

Were now here in korea,I can't remeber the last time that we've been here..and looks like everthing change. Yuki'as I call my little sister..do you want to walk around'?I ask..yes unnie'she said..Yuki wasn't born yet when my parents brought me here and I think I was just four then..and due to my Dad's work I already used of transferring to different schools. And that's maybe the reason why I don't like getting along with others. I don't like getting close to anyone cause I know it would just hurt me in the end. And if you don't fit in in their taste they're just dump you and walk over you like your a piece of sh*t. I don't believe in friendship or love or what so ever relationship they call it..because sooner or later people where gonna leave you just to save their selves. Your on your own'that's what I always thought to myself. I don't like being pity..I don't need that..and I don't want to owe anyone anything so I don't ask for anyone's help no matter what. I'd rather die just to let someone save me. Unnie unnie..lets go now..Ok,bring your umbrella looks like it's going to rain..As we walk around Yuki saw something that made her stop from walking..She called me and ask what's the girl doing..and why is she standing in the middle of the rain..as I look at the girl..I could see that she's not in her right mind..she was just loooking up the rain aimlessly..yuki suddenly went to her and give her her umbrella..my little sister is really different from me..despite of her young age..she always into someone's bussiness like a mature girl.

I wake up early today,today is my first day on my new school. Unlike what others feels during their first day at school I couldn't feel anything..It just as normal as can be.

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany wake up with a heavy heart,but she still prepare herself to go to school. She look at her phone and notice that it run out of battery so she just leave it on her bed. She went to the train station hoping that she'll see Yuri..she knows that she's a little bit late already but she's still hoping that Yuri will wait for her..as she arrive at the train station she smile to see Yuri and when she's about to call her..a familliar guy run towards Yuri..it was Siwon,looking at them she almost loose her balance but still able to recover..then she saw them ride the train together.. She take the next train..when she arrive at school she didn't went to her class but go to the roof top..she spend all her time their laying down..she heard the bell ring that means it's lunch break already..she sits and look at her surrounding when the door on the roof top suddenly open..and a unfamiliar girl came out..she was looking at the girl when the girl notice her. What!?the girl said to tiffany..she sounded like she's in a bad mood..Tiffany couldn't say a thing..she just shake her head..If you don't have anything to say then don't look at me!!I don't like being stared..the girl bluntly said. Tiffany remain quiet..her mind is a mess right now of all the things thats happenning in her life..she can't feel anymore..it's like she's numb already of all the pain..she felt since yesterday. The bell rings again..the other girl went back to her classes while tiffany still choose to stay at the roof top..and she didn't notice that she fell asleep.

Bell rings again means that classes are ended now..she went out and go to the taekwando club.

When she enter the taekwando club she saw jessica..the girl look at her in a very worried way. Mi-young where have you been'I've been calling you since yesterday'..what happen to you..I heard that you didn't went to your class today'where were you all this time'?..Tiffany's mind is still not functioning well,she can see that jessi is so worried about her but she can't feel anything..I'm fine unnie..that's the only word that came out to as she went to the locker room to change. Jessica followed her but she close the door of the locker room. Jesica knew that there something wrong with Tiffany so she call her. Tiffany is there something wrong'?are you not feeling well'?we can..jessica didn't finnish what she's about to say when tiffany already wear her taekwando uniform..I'm fine unnie..let's just finnish this all. Jessica was surprised at how tiffany's action..she knew that the girl is not her ussual self..now she was someone she didn't even know. Siwon arrive at the dojo together with the male taekwando club and Yuri. Tiffany went out the locker room and went to the dojo. When she went out she immediately saw Yuri'sitting together with the male taekwando club. Tiffany hold her chest and grip it as hard as she could just to make the pain go away. Taeyeon called Siwon and Tiffany on the floor to start the fight but before that Siwon said that she want to talk to tiffany first she look at tiffany and tiffany said that it's ok. Siwon whisper something to tiffany that made tiffany's face looks pale..then Tiffany look at Yuri whose smilling at her. Siwon said that they're now ready. So on taeyeon's cue..the battle start..

 

(To be continued..)