Confusion..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

It's lunch time already and I was about to eat when a guy on my class walks towards me. He suddenly bow his head and ask me to go out with him. Well, this kind of scene is just an ordinary scene to me..actually I'm sort of used to this. And I hate it' I hate those guys whose just asking me out when we didn't even have a single conversation. I hate those guys whose obviously just trying to get me. Sigh, now every girls and boys in my class were looking at me. "I'm sorry' but I don't have time for that" I said to him. Then, due to embarasment of rejection he went out of the room. And I can hear those girl is now gossiping about me.."what a '..yeah'her attitude is so disgusting'..yeah..yeah..your right'she's a flirt'.." After hearing those words I lose my appetite, I went out and look for a place where I can be alone. A place where no one will look at he in a judging eyes. So I went to the roof top, it was so relaxing but just when I thought that I'm alone there, then, I saw these girl..she was staring at me..but in a different ways..it's like she was lost.."I ask her why she's staring at me" and she just shake her head.."did I scare her?" I said to myself... I notice that her eyes is swollen.. did she cry?.. Sigh..this place is full of weird people, I should get going now.

I decided to ditch my next class and went to the infirmary, I need a place to rest. I'm not in a mood to do anything. Good thing that the nurse on duty is on break so I was able to get a bed and sleep.

 

Author's POV

 

Jessica together with Taeyeon and Yuri brought Tiffany to the infirmary with the help of one taekwando member in male division. They put Tiffany in one bed and call for the nurse on duty,but they didn't found her. Jessica ask Taeyeon and Yuri to look for help and both girls immediately went outside to get some help from the teacher. Jessi was so worried that she didn't even know what to do'. Tiffany'Tiffany wake up'..hey wake up. She holds Tiffany hand while tears is flowing in her eyes. Then suddenly her phone rings'it was Michelle'Tiffany's sister. She answer the phone immediately but the voice is not clear so she went outside to find a better signal. Then, Yoona whose sleeping in the other bed woke up.

 

Yoona's POV

 

What is that noise'? I heard some people were talking in a panicked way'. Is someone's dying'?..I was puzzled,then a girl went out and the room became quiet again..but then I heard a voice. "Mom..Mom..please don't leave me.." I trace where the voice is coming, so I sweep the curtain and saw a girl lying on bed..she was unconscious..then she talks again.."Mom..mom.."I noticed that tears are falling in her eyes as she calls her Mom.. I couldn't help myself seeing her, so I walk towards her and wipe those tears. Then another girl suddenly open the door. "Who are you"she ask. "Are you one of Tiffany's friend'?.."Tiffany?..so that's her name.."I said to my self. No, I'm not her friend, I don't know her. I'm just happen to sleep here when you came,so I'm going now..I told her. But before I go, I take a glance again on the girl whose still unconscious and taught that her face is some kind of familiar. It's like I saw her before already..but I cant remember where.

 

Author's POV

 

Yuri came together with the nurse. The nurse immediately check Tiffany's vital signs,and told everyone to  call a cab and they need to take Tiffany to the nearest hospital to give her an immediate treatment.

 

At the hospital the two girls, Jessi and Yuri waited for the doctors announcement on how is Tiffany. Jessi was able to ask Yuri if she knew if somethings wrong with tiffany since yesterday. Yuri tell everything to Jessi that they got a little misunderstanding. But jessi got puzzled if that's the only thing that happen. Jessi told Yuri that she knew that Tiffany is a little dissapointed but she's not that mad yesterday. Then Yuri ask if Tiffany ask them not to let Yuri inside the taekwando club and don't want to see her. Jessi denied it'she will never do that to you'..you know her better than anyone else..you knew that no matter how wrong are you she will never get mad..especially..to you, Yuri. Yuri's tears is starting to fall,.I ..I wanted to talk to her..I wanted to see her..but I got scared that she hates me for being selfish..for using the taekwando club just to get closer to a person that I like. Jessi pat Yuri's head, I think there is a much deeper explanation about this..lets just hope that Tiffany will now wake up and be well.

Finally the doctor came out and looking for the patient's relatives. I'm her cousin Jessica Jung'and her sister will be here tomorrow Jessica said. Ok then Miss Jung' Tiffany Hwang is now out of danger but she's still under observation. She suffers a very high fever due to exhaustion and over fatiue. Can we see her now'?..Yuri ask. I'm afraid not, we gave her some medication that will make her sleep so she could regain some energy and take a rest. So probably she will wake up tomorrow. Right now just let her rest first..the doctor said. Ok doctor,thank you'jessi said.

 

"Yuri, I think you should go home first," jessica said. "No jessi unnie,I'll wait until Tiffany wake up.". "Hey, I know we're all tired right now and I'm sure your parents we're now worried for you so please just go home and a take a rest too.". Anyway you heard what the doctor said, Tiffany will wake up tomorrow so you could come and visit her then"jessi said. And so Yuri nod and went home.

 

At her house Yuri,was on deep thought..Jessi unnie told me that Tiffany isn't mad at me..that tiffany didn't ask them to prevent me from coming to the dojo..but..why did Siwon oppa told me different..why did he lie to me?..Yuri was so confused, she put out her phone staring at Tiffany's number..then she immediately look at the log call list..Tiffany was trying to call her yesterday..why??..then she check her inbox and saw an unfamiliar message..it was coming from tiffany..then she check the date it was send yesterday..but she didn't remember reading or opening this message..then she check what's written on it. Tears were starting to fall in Yuri's eyes..did you wait for me tiff?..did you wait for me in that heavy rain?..I'm sorry Tiffany..I didn't know..I'm sorry..

 

It was 7am when Michelle arrive at the hospital, she found jessi sleeping in the sofa. Jessi felt that someone came in so she open her eyes and found Michele on Tiffany's side. Michelle unnie' jessi said. How is she Jessi'?..Jessi felt the love and worried on Michelle's tone. She's fine now unnie,but she still need to take a rest to regain some strenght. I'm.. I'm sorry unnie, I failed to look after her..Michelle look at Jessi's face whose now crying, she pats jessi's head and said. "That's is not your job jessi' and I know how much you care for my sister. I know how much you love her so you don't have to feel sorry. This is something that nobody wants to happen. If there is someone at fault here,it should be me..I let her on her own..I should have stay with her. Jessi, you can go home now, I knew your tired, I'll take care everything from here..so you can now take a rest. But unnie...jessi was cut off by Michelle.."Tiffany won't be happy if she see someone gets worried of her..I call you immediately as soon as she regain her consciousness and jess..Thank you. And jessi went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..)..guys I'm so sorry yesterday'I'm a little preoccupied of some things..I messed up with Taeyeon's character..I notice that i put taecyeon..instead of Taeyeon'..sorry for the confussion'..I just notice it when one of my reader told me so'in my other story..and as I check it'I also made a mistake here'..thanks for your continues support in this story' :)