Vexation

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

The three girls run as fast as they can'as they reach the back of the school ground.

"I think this place is safe now'' yuri said while panting her breath.

She pull Tiffany's hand and throw a glare on her.

"Seriously Tiffany!! What we're you thingking back there!!?? Are you trying to start a fight!!?? Yuri exclaimed.

Tiffany felt that her bestfriend is so worried and mad "I'm sorry Yul' it's not what I intent to do'..I was just trying to scare those guys'..and I think what they're doing isn't right".

"Who are you to tell them to stop what they're doing' while the person your trying to protect didn't do anything about it!! Yuri throw a glare on Yoona whose still remain calm and holding Tiffany's hand.

"She didn't even try to stop those guys' why would you!!?? And how did you assume it was wrong'? What if she like's it too!!--

"I didn't like it!!! I didn't ask for it'..Yoona blurt out.

"Then why didn't you tell them to stop!!! Why didn't you say anything about it!!??Yuri annoyingly ask Yoona.

"Would they listen if I ask them too'? Would they stop if I told them that I hate being around them' would they leave me if I told them that I don't want to  talk to them!!??Yoona exclaimed. 

"You'll never know unless you try!!!" Yuri said.

Tiffany didn't stop Yuri for saying those words, she knew that Yuri is somewhat right and that's exactly what she want to tell Yoona also. She also want to tell Yoona to say what she really feels.

"I'm going now!! I don't have any appetite to eat anymore" as Yoona try to let go of Tiffany's hand.

"Oh' so your running away again!! That's all your good at' you can't tell people what you feel!! You don't want to talk about it!!that's why your always ignoring them'!!but your not solving anything' your just running away with it!!!that's why it always hunts you everyday!!Yuri teasingly said.

Yoona try to let go of Tiffany's hand and walkout.

But Tiffany didn't let Yoona go'.."You'll going to eat with us'your not going anywhere" Tiffany calmly said.

 "I don't want to eat with her" Yoona said.

"And who told you that I want to eat with you!!?" Yuri irritatedly said.

"Stop!! You two!! This is all my fault' If I didn't make that scene this could not happen" Tiffany said.

"So now your putting the blame on you'. for what'?..so I could not get angry with her!??" Yuri said.

"She's right!! And I don't need you to do that for me" yoona said while looking at Tiffany whose lost for words for the two.

"And for the first place'why are you so angry' you have nothing to do with this"Yoona said to Yuri.

"Ok' now your talking' I have nothing to do with you ofcourse' but if I see that bestfriend is on the risk definetly it has something to do with me also''.  Yuri replied to Yoona.

Then Yoona look at Tiffany "I don't ask you to protect me' your just making my life more complicated' Now someone is angry at me just because her bestfriend is on the pinch"..what's wrong with you people' can't you just leave me alone!!"Yoona said angrily.

"Hey' stop talking to her like that' she just help you back there'and this is how you repay her!!??" What's your problem!!?? Why your so mad to the world!??Yuri said to Yoona.

"I told you!! I didn't ask for her to help me!! So I don't owe her anything!!" Yoona irritatedly said.

"Atleast don't treat her like that!! She didn't do any harm on you!!infact she just want to help you' so atleast treat her right" Yuri said.

Yoona was about to say something when she felt Tiffany's hand loosen up and the girl slowly sway and almost sit to the ground which caught the two girls attention and focus on Tiffany.

"Hey Tiff' are you alright'?" Yuri with the sound of worriedness ask her friend.

Yoona on the other hand try to support the girl on her waist.

Tiffany look at the two girls and smile..then her stomach suddenly grumble and make a cracking sound.."I..feel dizzy..I think I'm very hungry now"..she said to the two girls.. "Can we just discuss it after we eat'?" Tiffany like a kid plead to the two girls who don't want to surrender to one another.

"We run so fast, and I don't eat anything for breakfast so..I'm really hungry now Yul"..please can we just eat first and talk about this later so both of you can cool off first"..Tiffany said as she look on the two girls who just nod their head.

Yonna was about to leave but Yuri stop her by grabbing her hand "Please' don't make her stand up and stop you from leaving'she's still dizzy" Yuri said while reffering to Tiffany whose sitting and leaning her back to the tree.

 "I'll just get her some water" I'll be back. Yoona said without looking at the girl who grab her hand.

Yuri gently let go of Yoona's hand as the girl walk to the drinking fountain to get some water. Then she went where Tiffany is sitting "How are you feeling now Tiff'can you sit now properly'? Yuri ask.

"Yes I guess' I'm sorry Yul' I'm sorry for drag-- Yuri immediately put her index finger to Tiffany's lips to stop the girl from trying to blame herself again. "Your my bestfriend Tiff' and I knew your just trying to help' and you always do the right things even if your putting yourself in danger' and that's what I hate..and love about you' you middlesome princess"..Yuri chuckled.

"Thank's Yul'..and can I ask you a favor'?"

"It depends'..if your going to ask me to be-friend with that girl' then your asking for a miracle' that girl don't know how to deal with people'..she don't know how to treat people right' so please' you can ask anything but not that"..

Tiffany's face frown on what Yuri just have said. And Yuri notice that she hits the bulleye on what Tiffany was about to ask her. Yuri can't stand Tiffany's sad face so "Aaiisshh!!! Fine' but I'm not going to be-friend her' I'll just try not to argue with her anymore". Yuri said.

Tiffany immediately smile at her bestfriend she knew that Yuri is not the kind of person that will instill resentment for somebody.

Yoona get back to where the two girls is and she sit beside Tiffany and hand the girl a glass of water. 

Tiffany took the water and thank the girl for her concern.

"So let's eat now" Tiffany said.

Yoona open her lunchbox and put it in the middle so Tiffany could get her share. Then Yuri also open her lunch box and put it on the middle "You can get if you want"Yuri said to Yoona, and the other girl just ignore her and Yuri just throw a deep sigh.

Tiffany glance Yoona's lunchbox..it was well prepared'arrange in a beautiful manner. But she notice something..it's all veggies. Tiffany slowly get some veggies on Yoona's lunchbox and try to eat it..but Tiffany's expression is really obvious when she don't like something..especially if it's vegetable.

Yoona notice it "If you don't like it' then say it' don't force yourself for trying to eat it" It's kinda rude.

"Wow'rude' big word'look whose talking about being rude" Yuri said calmly while smiling to Yoona.

Tiffany felt that she hurt Yoona's feeling but she really didn't mean it'.. "I'm really sorry'Yoona-si..It's not that I don't want to eat your lunch but it's just that I don't eat vegetable..any kind of vegetable..I don't understand myself also but I can only eat vegies if it taste like meat' or they have meat on it..if it's plain veggies..I can't eat. I'm really sorry'' Tiffany bow her head and sincerely appologize to the girl. "But'since your sister prepared it for me also, please let me still eat some' and please bare with my facial expression..I can't do anything about it..so please.." Tiffany bow her head again waiting for the permission of the said girl.

Yoona saw how sincere Tiffany's words is'..she knew that the girl is so honest. She even thought that she was envy on how Tiffany able to say what she really feels with full of sincerity and kind hearted words. "Ok' do whatever you like' you can eat as long as it suits you''.

"Thank you Yoona-si''

Tiffany gave her sweetest eye smile to the girl'which made Yoona's heart falter.

The three girls eats quietly Yoona eat what's on her lunchbox while Tiffany get some meat on Yuri's lunchbox and mix it with Yoona's veggies.

They're almost finnish eating when Tiffany suddenly notice Nicole' she immediately stand up which made the two girls surprised'..

"What happen!!??Yuri ask in surprised.

"Sorry girls' I have to go for a while' Yoona' thank's for the lunch'lets meet again tomorrow" Yul' please accompany Yoona to her room'be sure she's safe'..we'll see each other at the room later'..Thank's!! as soon as Tiffany says those words she immediately run leaving those two girls jaw drop.

"What!!???hey Tiff'what do you mean accompany her??!!!hey' I just told you---Yuri shout as loud as her voice can but Tiffany is already out of her sight. "Goodness Tiff''your troublesome you know'Yuri complaine to herself.

"You don't have to follow her"Yoona said to Yuri while putting away her lunchbox.

"She'll get sad if I don't do it' so please I need you to cooperate' I'll just follow you behind so just don't mind me". Yuri calmly said.

"Do whatever you want" Yoona bluntly said.

 

( Meanwhile Nicole and her friends where walking and Tiffany run after them)

 

"Hey' hey' ahhmm"..oh my!!I don't even know her name!!how will I call her!! "HEY!! THE GIRL I SAW IN THE PARK!!!" Tiffany shout it out loud' she make sure that the unknown girl will here it and hope that it will catch her attention..and it did' Nicole immediately stop as soon as she heard it. 

''Hey Nick's is that the first year who save that before' is she calling you'? Ji-yeon ask.

"You two' go ahead before me' I'll meet you at the room later"Nicole said to her friends.

''Are you sure'? Eun-jung ask.

"Yes' I'll be fine' I'll meet you later". And  the two girls leave.

Tiffany was able to reached Nicole pantingly. "You'..You'..your the girl.. I saw on the park last time'..Your the one who told those guys to hurt Yoona". Tiffany said while trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know your talking about"..Nicole was about to leave when Tiffany grab her arm.

"Let go of me" Nicole said.

"You better stop now what your doing and what your planning to do to harm her".."Your just putting yourself in danger". Tiffany calmly said.

"Are you threatening me"? Nicole said.

"No, I don't have any plan to harm you, but those guys that you try to deal with..their not someone you supposed to talk to.." "Those guys try to Yoona' but I was able to stop them, Yoona told me that she don't want to report it to the police, but I took some shots on their face so if anything happens to her I know whom will I report to the police. And once they get caught for sure they will put the blame on you' they will tell that your the one who ask them to hurt Yoona." "So I'm telling you right now to stop it already before you put yourself in big trouble". Tiffany said while looking at Nicoles eye.

"I..I didn't ask them to her!! I just ask them to threatened her' make her suffer!! Nicole exclaimed.

"Those guys where not afraid to kill" you shouldn't try to have a deal with them." "I didn't know you' but I could feel that your not that kind of person that will go beyond that..but still what you did there was so wrong'' she didn't do anything to hurt you--

"What did you know!!!??? You didn't know anything!!! I lost my boyfriend because of her!!"Nicole broke into tears.

Tiffany let go the arm of the girl. "She has nothing to do with you and your boyfriend breakups". "She reject your boyfriend' if your boyfriend still love you he will return to you after he got rejected..but he didn't'..before he confess to Yoona he already decided to leave you..''Fight for someone who choose to stay with you..not with someone who already leaves you" don't let your insecurities eat you inside and out' don't let it change you to a person that your not..cause if you let it in..your going to hate yourself in the long run". That ex-boyfriend of yours is a jerk' abnoxious guy who didn't notice that leaving you is the worst decision he could ever do in his entire life. But if you continue being misserable, living your life full of hatred, full of vengefulness..then your just proving him that his right that he leaves you. Please, think about it'..before it's too late for you to undone every wrong things that you did".

Tiffany left Nicole after not hearing anyword from the girl. She knew that the girl understand already what she tries to say. Oh my God!! I'm so nervous that I didn't remeber everything that I just said..and I lied to her about the picture of those guys'..tsk...I wish I thought of that thing before!!Tiffany told to herself as she walk to the hallway to get to her room.

 

(Bell rings..Lunch break over)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) Sorry guys but there will still be some Jeti, Yoonfany, Yulti moment coming next update..can't decide yet whose going to be Tiffany's official partner. But you can help me by giving me your own bet but I also need your reason why you want her for Tiffany ofcourse based on this story' :) hoping to hear something from you' thank's :)