Trouble

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

I always wait to the bus station before I pick up my sister Yuki at her school. Her school is just a walking distance in mine so we go together everday.

My sister is the total opposite of me. She's energetic, friendlier, sociable and a very good cook. At her young age she knows already how to cook. She's the one who prepare our lunch for school. 

After her school we always drop by at the park. She knew that I don't like places with lots of people so we go to the park which only few and more often it's just us who go there.

After we play some time we immediately leave. But today is kinda different. As we went to the park I notice three guys where heading on our direction. I suddenly felt something strange so I ask Yuki to skip the play time and just go home. When were about to leave those guys suddenly block our way and one grab me and another one grab my sister and drag us to a covered place inside the park.

I try to fight back but the guy whose holding me is too strong. Fears starting to crawl on my senses as I look at my sister and she was very scared of what's been happennings.

"P-please don't hurt us".."p-please let my sister go" "she's still young so please let her go"as I plead to them.

"I don't need the kid' just let her go" a voice of a girl came out from no where.

"Are you sure'? She might get some help if we let her go" the guy whose just standing near the tree said.

"We only need her' not the kid' I don't have time dealing with the kid' as the girl went out behind the tree. "Don't worry' there are no people coming to this side of the park during this hour" before she can ask for help your already done with her right''..

Nicole!!? Your Nicole right!!?? "Please' let my sister go' she has nothing to do with this".."please let her go'.."please".

"Oh'..so you can beg and cry' this is something new' I thought a girl like you is so high and almighty that can't even shed a single tear"..she said.

"Please..I beg you' let her go"..

"Let her go' I don't like kids here''..she said.

As the guy whose holding Yuki finally let go of my sister. Yuki immediately run towards me she's crying while she's calling me.

"Unnie' unnie' lets go hone now"..

"Yuki' listen to unnie' you have to get out of here ok' you have to ask for help ok'.

"No unnie' I won't leave you here" she said.

"Yuki' if you leave here you can find help to save unnie' so you really have to go''..go".

As my sister run outside.."be safe Yuki".

"So can we start now''? One guy said.

"Not so fast' I still want to see her suffer"..Nicole said.

"Your boyfriend approach me in his own accord and now your holding the grudge on me!!!"

(SLAP) "It's your fault!! If you don't act to high and hard to get those guys will not be tempted to try you out!!

"Those guys you you were talking is UNWORTY!!! They confess even if they have some girlfriends!! Girls like you is so blind and stupid not to realize that!!

(SLAP) "SHUT UP"

"I reject your boyfriend and still put the blame on me why you two broke up". And your doing things like this because you can't have him back".

(SLAP) "SHUT UP"

"Even if you kill me if your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore he will never come back to you".

(SLAP) "I said SHUT UP"

"Hey miss' if you continue slapping her her face will be ruin' it will be a waste if we cant enjoy that kind of pretty face"..said the guy whose just standing near Nicole.

"I'm done' you can do whatever you want with her".

Two guys suddenly stretch my arm as they try to lay me down the ground' I try to fight back but one guy hit my stomach that made me weak and unable to move..they put a cloth on my mouth so I coudn't shout..as my body is now laying in a cold ground. I try to move my hands but I can't feel it anymore, it's like its numb already because of too much grip by their hands..my mouth is also starting to feel the pain of numbness..I try to fight back but I can't move even an inch..my eyes is now being blurred by the tears that never stop from falling..one guy aggressively sit above me pull my uniform that made some buttons scatered around the place..I can here their laughter..please..someone save me..I need someone..someone please help me..

 

TIFFANY'S POV 

 

I ask the girl what happened and all she could say is help her unnie' I immediately ask her where is her unnie and she point inside the park. I immediately carry her so we could run fast and reach her unnie. As we run to the direction she's pointing to we pass by a girl whose walking towards us' I had a quick glance at her, the girl is crying and wiping away her tears and her looks seems familiar. When we reach the place where the little girl told me I saw three men around a girl whose lying helplessly on the ground. I ask the little girl to hide somewhere and don't came out unless I told her so. She was so scared that she didn't want to let go of me'.

"I'm going to save your unnie' I won't let her get hurt".

She nod her head and hide behind the tree that I told her.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Why?..why is this happening to me?..why is this people keep on blaming me for things that I don't even ask for..I didn't want those guys to confess to me..I didn't ask for it..

I was about to loose hope when the guy who was trying to remove my bra suddenly blown away by a kick on his face. The two guys whose holding me were surprised by a sudden appearance of a girl.

"What the f@*k!!" Who the hell are you!!one guy said.

 The two guys finally let go of my hand'one guy help the guy who has been kick on the face to get up and the other guy try to attack the girl who kick his friend.

I can't see clearly the face of the girl because of the tears that still on my eyes.  All I notice is that we have the same skirt..my body was still unable to stand..but I was able to move little by little.

I was able to sit down, remove the cloth on my mouth and cuff my clothes trying to cover my body. As I look at the girl whose battling with those guys. Those guys were bigger and taller than her and if I would compare their strenght according to their body I could definetly say that the girl would no match with those guys.

But to my surprised' one by one she was able to knock down the two guys. Then one guy left and I think his the strongest of them all. He suddendly put a knife out' trying to sway it to the girl the girl was able to dodge the knife and then with just one kick on the guy's head the guy's body twisted and fell to the ground.

I wipe my tears as my vision is starting to get clearer. It's her' Tiffany'as she walks towards me. But my body was being froze of everything that happen,.I can't move, as my body trembled with fears on the thought that I was nearly again..for the second time..I almost get violated again..my fears is on my highest point now..I try to bit my lower lips to gain some strenght in pain but the more I bit it..the more my eyes shead these tears..

Then, a pair of arms and a warm chest shelter me.."Sssshhhs..your safe now, no one can harm you now,.I'll protect you"..she said while patting my head.

Those words..those are the words that I've been longing to hear for my entire life..

"We had to go somewhere safe", she said as she get a spare shirt on her bag.."here' wear this, it's my P.E uniform"..we can't go with your clothes like that..

"My sister'?..where is she"? Is she safe'?..I ask her as I came into my senses..

"She's safe' we'll meet her later after you change your clothes'..can you stand up'?"

I try to stand up but my body is still trembling..she help me and support my waist so I could able to walk..

We almost reach the gate of the park when she ask me "what's the name of your sister'?

"Yuki"..

"Ok' .. YUKI!!!YUKI!!! You can come out now' your unnie is safe now".

Then my sister came out from the tree running towards us.

"Unnie!!! Unnie!!!..she immediately hug me from my thigh..

"Unnie' are you ok now"?

"I'm fine now Yuki' thank you for being brave and saving me".

The little girl shake her head "It's pretty unnie who save you"..as she look at Tiffany.

Tiffany bend down and pat my sister head.. "I coudn't save her if you didn't tell me" then she smile.

"Ti-Tiffany...Thank you".

 

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany was shock when Yoona mention her name'. 

"You know me"? Tiffany ask.

"I just heard your name is Tiffany, that's all I knew". Yoona said.

"Oh yeah' I forgot to tell you my name when we met the last time."

"Unnie' we had to tell Umma about this' we had to tell her so those people who hurt you will jet to jail'' said the youngest girl.

"No Yuki' we will not going to tell Umma about this" I don't want her to get worried about this and we might end up transfering again to other place..so Yuki, don't tell Umma all the things that happen today"..please.

 "No Unnie' what if those people hurt you again"? We have to tell Umma.

"Please Yuki' Umma is also tired of transfering to different work, different places just for me..so I don't want her to get worried"the older girl said.

"But I also get worried if those people will hurt you again"..the little girl continue to insist her point.

Tiffany whose very amaze on how the little girl reason out and prove her point catches Tiffany's attention and thought of something.

"Yuki'..your name is Yuki right'?." Tiffany ask.

The little girl nod at Tiffany.

"How old are you'?"tiffany ask.

"Five"..as the girl demostrate with her hand.

Wow!!this kid is so smart' she's just five and she was able to think so mature'..as tiffany's thought. "Yuki, I understand what you feel for your Unnie, so would you like to make a deal with me'?" Tiffany ask the little girl.

The little girl tilted her head and ask "What kind of deal pretty unnie'? She ask tiffany. Tiffany smile at the little girl and ask Yoona to wait for a seconds and she move Yuki in not so far distance to Yoona.

Tiffany whisper to the girl and made sure that Yoona wouldn't hear what they are talking about. Yoona was so confused on what the two was trying to come up to behind her back. She just saw how her sister listen attentively to Tiffany and made her sister nod and stretch her hand with Tiffany as if they already decided something.

"It's a deal then'pretty unnie"..Yuki smile at Tiffany.

"It's a deal"Tiffany replied.

The two girls went back to Yoona and Yuki tell to her sister that she will no longer tell their Umma what happen.

Yoona on the other hand felt relief but ask what Yuki and Tiffany were talking to. "It's a secret" unnie..Yuki smile at her sister.

 

(Tiffany's phone rings)

 

"Hello?..jessica unnie'..hmm..No,.... I'm not home yet'......I ahhmm..went for a walk for a little while..No'... no' I'm fine..It's not that far'..yes'..Ok'..I'll call you as soon as I get home. Yes' you too unnie' take care. Bye.

Yoona suddenly remember Tiffany's condition when she heard that phone call. She knew that the person on the other line was worried on Tiffany.

"Yuki' we better go home now, I'm sure Tiffany also need to go home too". Yoona said.

"I'm fine' but you two realy need to take a rest now". I'll send you to--

"We're fine Tiffany' and thank you again for your help''..Yoona grab her sister hand and went to the bus station.

Tiffany notice that Yoona's face suddenly change in to a cold appearance again..is she mad?..Tiffany thought.

The three girls ride at the same bus but Yoona and Yuki get off first. Before the two girls get off Yuki gave a hug on Tiffany and said "Bye bye pretty unnie'thank you for saving my sister'..don't forget our deal"..and she gave tiffany a peek on the cheek.

Tiffany gave her sweetest eye smile to the little girl and said "bye bye Yuki' I'll never forget it' I promise''. As she wave her hand. Yoona on the other hand bow her head and then the two girls get off.

When Tiffany arrive at her house she immediately call Jessi, she knew that the girl is worried about her awhile ago. And after that she called Yuri, she didn't want her bestfriend to get mad at her again just because she forget to text her.

As she lay her body in bed, she remember Yoona, that girl..i wonder what happen to her before that they need to transfer to another places?..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued...) sorry guy's if until now there's no definite partner for tiffany yet..I'm still torn on the three girls..so,.yeah..I'm still experimenting some more scenes..but I read all of your insight and comments'it really help a lot' thanks' :)