A Prince?

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

TIFFANY'S POV

Yuri ask me to take the vacant seat accros them,at first I was about to decline because I don't want to be apart from her but she cut me off and say that my feet was surely tired. Well actually it is'so I decided to go. I notice that granny and Yuri were talking something and it seems interesting but I can't hear it so I got bored and just play around with the cute baby beside me. I saw a kid,shes having a hard time trying to maintain her balance while standing and those guy in front of her were just ignoring her by pretending they were asleep and so busy with their phones. So I offer her my seat,she smile and say thank you to me. We are about to reach our final destination so I'm about to go to her place when the door opens and lots of people were pushing there way out. I got drag outside by lots of people I was trying to call and reach Yuri's hand but I failed because of people pushing each other out. I saw Yuri find her way out also but she got push by someone resulting her to fell on the floor. I immediately run towards I don't care if I need to push and clear those people infront of me all that matters to me is to get to her side. When I finnaly get to her side I saw a guy trying to help her stand but try to leave her immediately. I called that guys attention..Hey you!!that was impolite!!didn't you know how to appologize? The guy turn his head and said..Are you talking to me? I got pissed of with his answer..so I said..You answer me didn't you'it means your guilty'..so yes I am talking to you!! You got the wrong guy miss' I'm not the one who push her, I was just trying to help her and now that she's fine I really have to go..I don't have anytime for chit chatting..I was about to say something but Yuri hold my hand trying to say that its fine,she's alright already. She look at the guy and bow her head and the guy turn around and leave.

 

YURI'S POV

I was spacing out for a little bit,trying to think what the old lady told me when I saw Tiffany walk towards me. Oh'we are about to get off..the door opens and lots of people were in a hurry trying to get out..I cant see Tiffany anymore..then she call my name and try to reach my hand..but she's already outside..she got drag out on a flow..I'm about to go out when someone push me behind..I fell of the floor..luckly a guy in front of me offer her hand and try to help me to stand. I reach his hand and got amaze on what I saw. Horosho!!his so handsome'he looks like a prince..my prince!!I knew it!!my horoscope said that today is my lucky day!I'm going to meet my prince! Are you ok?he ask..ye-yeah..i i'm fine..thanks'..I was about to ask his name when he said that he has to go..so I just smile and says thank you for the second time. I didn't notice Tiffany was already at my side..she suddenly shout with anger'she shout to the guy that help me..she thought that that's the guy who push me..she was really angry so I hold her hand and tell her that I'm fine..and I also feel sorry for the guy who help me so I bow my head and smile.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

After the guy left Tiffany worriedly look at Yuri and assess her if she's fine or if she has some bruises. Yuri felt that her bestfriend is really worried about her so she hug her and say thank you to tiffany..She knew that hugs will make her best friend calm down,and like a magic it did make Tiffany to loosen a bit and made a deep sigh. While walking towards their school Yuri explaine everything to Tiffany and told her that the guy was just trying to help her. So tiffany felt a little guilty towards her action..but still he shouldn't have to leave you like that Yuri'it still pissed me off.. ok ok ok...i'm fine now..lets just forget what happen today..We dont want to start our day like this right'?Yuri said..Tifany just nod at what her bestfriend said.

 

But actually at the back of Yuri's mind she don't want to forget this day'despite the fact of all the things happen to her she still very happy that she believes that she already met her prince charming. She can't forget that guy's face..it keeps flashing into her mind that made her smile like crazy. She suddenly remember what the old lady told her about love..and that made her smile even more.

Tiffany notice that Yuri is spacing out again and smilling like crazy..what are you thingking Tiffany ask..eh'?..Yuri got surprised by Tiffany..eh..what is that?she was really spacing out that she didn't even understand what Tiffany just say..I said what are you thingking'?why are you smilling like crazy?..ehhh..do I look like crazy?..you do' Tiffany said..Yuri was so happy that she didn't bother Tiffany's straight forward answer..Well,you remember that guy on the train..the one who help me..Tiffany knows already where their topic will be going to..yeah she said..His so cute right'I mean not just cute but handsome'!!He looks like a prince. Tiffany got frown when she heard how Yuri describe and compliment the guy they just met..and she even saw how happy Yuri is while reminsing that moment she had with the guy who she didin't even know the name. Tiffany started to feel a pain in her chest..its like something is tearing her heart apart. She immediately change their topic when she saw the bulletin board where their schedule and assigned room is being post.

Inside the school,they both check their shedule and assigned room,their both happy because they end up with same classes. Their about to go to their assigned room when someone called Tiffany's attention  Mi-young'..a brunette girl is calling her and walking towards them..soo-yeon unnie' Tiffany smiled. Are you going now to your classes mi-young'the brunnet ask. Yes unnie' tiffany said. Well,welcome to Houran High'Yuri and mi-young..call me if you need help'ok'?. Ok unnie both girls answered in unison.

 

kriiiiiinngggg!!!!(bell rings)

 

We need to go now unnie'see you around' Tiffany bid goodbye to the brunet and went to their respective class.

 

 

 

[to be continued..]