Getting to know

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Jessica's POV

I went to school a little bit early than ussual,I'm excited because today is the day that Tiffany is now a middle schooler and she enrolled at our school Houran High. Though I'm just a year older than her I'm already in my third year in highschool because I got accelerated in my primary school. We are not related by blood but she call me Unnie'that's because our grandparents are super close they treat each other like brothers and everytime they get to see each other they always bring us along with them. That's how I met tiffany,the girl that makes my heart race a thousand times faster. I like her even before were young,but everytime we see each other all she want to talk is her bestfriebd Yuri. What they eat,play,.when she's upset when Yuri pay attention with others rather than her,it's all about Yuri. That's the time I know that she likes her bestfriend..more than me. So I decided to just hide my feeling towards her. What's the sense of admiting it anyway when I know right from the start I'm not the one she likes.

I was walking in a hallway trying to find her,and I just did. But when I saw her with her bestfriend I didn't have the courage talk to her but I really miss her so even though it hurts me to see them together I decided to just greet them cassually. I'm getting a little bit pain just by looking of them together,good thing that the bell rings and they decided to went to their classes. And there goes my mi-young..

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Tiffany and Yuri went inside their room and try to see if there is someone they know already. Then,one student grab both their neck from behind and whisper..Yo'love birds' nice to see both of you here'. Tiffany got shocks from what she heard so Yuri's the one who move and see whose the girl behind them'..Sunny'Yuri said'Oh my'were on the same class again'. Sunny smile and look at the girl whose still in shock..Yo fanny'did you confess already'? Tiffany just blush on what the small girl said..Stop it Sunny dont tease tiffany like that. She hasn't have someone like that..ehhh..are you sure about that Yuri?Sunny said..Well ofcourse'I'm her bestfriend so if there is someone she like I'm sure she will tell it to me first'right Tiff'..Ye-yes ofcourse Yuri'Tiffany stuttered. Well if you say so'love birds. So where's your seat Sunny'?..well the teacger is not yet here so maybe we can sit anywhere we want..ok then let's just sit on back tiff'..Ok tiffany said. Yuri wanted to be near the window so she took the vacant seat at the back and tiffany took the seat behind her.

 

The teacher went inside the room and everyone started to take their seat but then a tall girl appeared from the door and all the othet student just look at her. Some got their jaw drop because of how tall and pretty she is..one girl shout "Excuse me Miss'but the fourth year classroom is not here..everyone laugh at what the girl just have said...that made the tall girl frown but she took all her courage to say something in a shaking voice..I'm I'm I'm a fi-first year student also..ehhh!!??are you sure'?do you have your birth certificate with you another girl shout..and they laugh again..tears is starting to build up in the eyes of the tall girl when the teacher cut out the noise..plese be quiet everyone..Miss choi take your seat. And the tall girl continue to walk near Tiffany's side.

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

I can see those tears that starting to fall in that tall girls eyes..she looks so down and I know she cant hold on to that tears anymore. She took the vacant seatst beside and bow her head. I can see that she's silently crying now so i took off my hankerchief and give it to her without looking into her eyes..she hasitate at first wether she will took it or not..so I whisper 'It's alright,take it..it's clean.'she took my handkerchief and bow her as a sign of thank you.

 

The teacher dismiss us early as expected..so we could walk around and get familiarize to our new school. Yuri ask me where do I want to go..I told her that I'm going to meet up soo-yeon unnie because she texted me and she wants me to meet the president of the taekwando club. Yuri agree to tag along since she don't have any idea on what club she's going to join.

 

I try to look at the tall girl beside me but she's nowhere to be found..maybe she went out early as I thought.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The two girls went outside to meet up with Jessica. Jessica is a member of the taekwando club and she's also their acting manager. 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

We got dismiss early,so I texted Tiffany if she wants me to accompany her to taekwando club and good thing that they also get out early so we decided to meet at the cafeteria. While waiting at her I suddenly think of the reason why I decided to join taekwando. It all started when I was seven years old.

 

JESSICA'S FLASHBACK

 

I'm seven years old then, when my parents took me to korea and live with my grandfather. One day there is an man came to my grandfathers house for a visit,he said that their best of friend, with him their is a little girl whose hiding behind him. My grandfather called me and introduce me to his bestfriend and his grand daughter. She was so shy to talk so I took her hand and ask her to come play with me at the park. When we were walking at the park I saw my two boys clasmate who'se always make fun of me because of the color of my hair. I told her that were not going to play anymore at the park because I suddenly feel not good..she just nod at me so just when were about to go back, my two clasmate saw us and immediately block our way. One boy try to pull my hair and the other one  throw my toy in the tree. I was about to cry when suddenly that small girl beside me punch the boy on his stomach resulting him to let go of my hair. And when the other boy run towards us to attack us also that girl throw a sidekick at him resulting him to get pushback. But those boys is really persistent they try to fight back against that little girl,but still that girl didn't pull back also. She remain calm while still fighting those two whose taller than her. Those two boys gets tired of fighting back so they just run off. I run towards her to see if she's hurt,she said she's fine and went to the tree where my toy got stuck on the branch. She was about to climb to get my toy but I immediately stop her..I told her that it doensn't matter anymore. We needs to go home so we could treat her bruise. When we got home her grandfather got angry at her for fighting those boys I was about to tell them that it's not her fault but she smile at me with her eyes and told me that it's fine. So I just cried,when her grandfather saw that, he smiled at us and told us that his not mad,it's just that their worried. My grandfather seems to have an idea why I cried so he pat tiffany's head and whisper "thank you for saving my granddaughter"..and tiffany started to smile again. That moment I decided to learn karate so I could also protect her and I'll never allow her to fight alone anymore.

-end of flashback

 

Yeah,that's the time I wanted to become stronger,that's the time I knew that I fall inlove with that cool,calm little girl who save me back then. Someone tap me in the shoulder and when I look who is it,I smile from what I see. I didn't notice that tiffany is already at my side because I was spacing out again..but it more shock me when I saw Yuri is with her also. I didn't expect Yuri to come along since I know that she has no interest in taekwando. But since their already here, I told them that we should go now because president taeyeon is already waiting for us.

 

 

[To be continued..]