The Meet Up

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The three girls went to the taekwando club. While walking Tiffany and Yuri walk together with their hands intertwined with each other while Jessica decided to walk in front of them because she don't want to see how sweet those two can be. As they reach the taekwando club jessica ask them to remove their shoes because shoes are forbidden in their dojo. She told them to sit on the floor while waiting for their other members to come. Someone open the door that made Yuri suddenly stand on her feet and made Tiffany look at her. It's Prince!!!yuri exclaimed..Tiffany got confused of what her bestfriend is saying so she ask..Prince??whose prince?tiffany ask..Tiff'he's the guy on the train'the one who helped me!!The guy look at them in a confused way..I'm sorry'? Do I know you'?..the guy ask..I I'm I'm Yuri' Kwon Yuri'..I'm the one you help this morning..This morning??the guy still confused'...ahhh'I remember now!!Your the girl on the train station'..Yes'that's me..Yuri said with a smile on her face..and you might be the girl whose with her then,while looking at tiffany whose now in a bad mood after seeing how her bestfriend slash the person that she love acts in front of the guy they just met..By the way my name is not Prince..I'm Choi Siwon the guy said. Then, a girl came out the door followed by jessica and a not so tall girl.. oh'am I missing something here'? The girl with a long hair ask..President'Siwon said to the said girl..Do you know each other mi-young'?jessica  ask..No'definetly not'..tiffany said..The guy just laugh after hearing how Tiffany denied him..So,President Taeyeon, this is Tiffany Hwang,the girl that I've been telling you. Mi-young this is Taeyeon the president of the taekwando club..Hi' nice meeting you Tiffany'finally..'I've been hearing lots of things about you'..I mean LOTSSSS...taeyeon chuckled..Jessica knows that taeyeon is being sarcastic about how she said that she heard lots of things about tiffany..well,she used to be jessica's best buddy who always patiently listening to her  when she talk all about tiffany..and before I forgot this is Hyeon the vice president of the club and the guy near you is Siwon,his the acting president of the guys taekwando team..well,for your information the taekwando club is devided into two..the male team and female team..Siwon is the President in the male division and Jessica is the president of the female division..Tiffany got confused..so Taeyeon continue more..but since were all in taekwando club we need an overall President..and that's me'with an evil laugh..hahahaha..so that's it'..enough with the introduction'..lets start our practice now'..you'll going to be my sparing partner from now on'.Tiffany got shock from what she heard and she look at jessica who were just smiling at her..ehh..what do you mean by..tiffany got cut off from what she was supposed to ask by a loud voice coming from Siwon.."President!!!what do you mean by that???!!!she's just a first year!!!how could you entrust her a big responsibilities like that!!..I won't allow it..If you need a sparing partner it should be me!!not a first year!!...everyone didn't say a thing..Your not ready for that yet Siwon..taeyeon said in a straight forward voice..and you think this girl is capable of that!!!??are you making fun of me here President??!!Siwon exclaimed..taeyeon made a deep sigh..taeyeon walk towards to the confused tiffany..she circles her right hand into tiffany's neck resulting for the girl to bend a little..this girl your reffering to is no ordinary girl for your information Siwon..and if I heard it right..maybe she's even better than me'..taeyeon said while looking at tiffany whose eyes is looking for jessica trying to ask for an explanation..I won't allow this President'..Siwon grip his hand and leave immediately..yareyare'what a troublesome kid..ehh..I think it should be better if you just give him what he wants..I don't want to cause any problem..Tiffany said..Don't worry about that..that guy is just is just trying to show off..hyeon said..Well,you see Tiffany..I'm now in my third year and I need to choose now whose going to be the next President of the club..and I can't entrust that big responsibiliteis to just anyone..so I'm looking for someone whom I believe will make a better change not just with this club but also to it's member..but..tifany got cut iff again..No but's!!and that's final..sooner or later I know Siwon will understand what I'm trying to say after showing him your capabilities..taeyeon said..

 

After the meeting with the President of the taekwando club, Yuri and Tiffany left the dojo..jessica decided to stay a little more in the dojo..Tiffany made a deep and long sigh..Yuri knows that Tiffany is having a hard time proccessing what have just happen..so she helds tiffany's hand and even if theres no words coming from each other..both of them starting to feel calm..

 

Siwon's POV

 

After hearing president taeyeon announcement I leave immediately'I was very pissed off from what I just heared..A first year!!???She'll choose a first year to be her sparing partner!!??Is she trying to make fun of me!!???I won't allow it to happen!!not her nor anyone can ruin my plan to be the next president of the club. No ordinary girl!!??huh!!they're making me laugh! I don't care how strong she is!!No matter how strong she is I'm sure she has a weakness..and I'll find it!!  That Tiffany Hwang'..I'll destroy her..I'll make sure that she won't be a hindrance on my plan.

 

 

 

 

 

[hi guys' :) for some whose confused with the flow of the story if it is a yoonfany or not..well,it is really a yoonfany..its just that yoona's part is not yet unfold.. :) and for those asking for a jeti moment I'll give something on the next chapter. :) enjoy ]