Revelations

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

I don't want to catch peoples attention, as much as possible it's best if they don't notice me at all. But I guess that's impossible now, after rejecting two guys in just one day, i'm now making a new name. "A ' a Flirt". Yeah' every girl in my class call me that'as if they knew me already. A pretty face with a horrible manner as what they say. But I don't live my life just to please them. I'm not going to pretend that I am nice just for the sake of "fitting in". And I'd rather tell the truth and break those guys heart instead of giving them a false hope. As I was walking in the hallway to get to my class I can feel those eyes staring at me..it's like a sharp knife trying to peel my skin and look deeper. Then a guy walks towards me, he bows his head and hand me a letter. He was sweating and he started to talk in a stutter way.."P-ple-please a-accept this!!"so-someone want to-to give you this."then he run due to embarasment. "Not again" I said to myself. As I reach my seat,I open the letter and see what's written. It says "Meet me at the garden at lunch time" I'll wait for you. "That's it!?..did this guy even know my name'?."

After the first period,I went to the said place where the guy on the letter ask me to go. I want to finnish this as soon as possible so I could eat properly. As I am walking I can feel that someone's following me, and as I reach to the garden I saw a guy is standing there. I think his the guy who ask me to get here. He run towards me,then bow his head and extend his hand "Hi' I'm Lee Seung Gi"3rd year class A. I'm the Team captain of the basketball team."nice to meet you' he confidently said. "Hello, I'm Im Yoona'I said without shaking his hand. I think he got embarass that he retract his hand while smiling awkwardly. "Ah..so can I just call you Yoona'?he said. "It's fine with me,but can you just tell me the reason why you ask me here'I'm really busy right now I said. "Oh yah..'right'...I'm sorry for taking your time'..ahh..I was just hoping if you would like to go out with me this sunday'?he said. "I'm sorry'but like I said I'm busy'I said. "Oh'I'm sorry..how about next sunday then'?he persistenly said. "I'm sorry but I don't have time for that, I said. "Is that so..then can I just get your number so we can talk and get to know each other more'?he said. "I'm sorry but I can't give you my number,this just for family used. I really have to go now,bye..then I leave. "Yes,I know I was rude..I know I was cold when it comes to guy'and..I don't like guy touching me..I hate it..I despice it." I was about to get back to my class when three girls block my way. "Hey "!!!how dare you do that to Seung Gi oppa!!he was so nice and all you do is treat him rude!!how dare you!!one girl said. "I just told him the truth'I replied. "Don't get too high on yourselt 'those guys were just tempted on your pretty face''the other one said. "I don't have time for this'I was about to just ignore what they say when one of the girls grab my hand and told me "We're not done yet talking to you !!don't just ignore us'!!..then good thing that a teacher came and stop the commotion. "We're not done here you '!!one of the girl said.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I want to see Tiffany but Jessica unnie told me that Tiffany's sister is already at the hospital and ask us to went to school and don't worry about tiffany's condition. She said that Tiffany is getting better now though she hasn't wake up yet. I decided to talk to Siwon oppa about those things that he told me. I want to know why he lied to me. And if he's the one who open tiffany's message and turn off my phone so I could not read it. I want to know the truth. 

We decided to meet during lunch break. When I saw him I told him immediately that I knew already that he lied to me. About Tiffany getting mad at me,that she didn't want to see me,and that she prevent me to go to the club..I told him that it's all lie. But then I got shock when he just smile at me and said.."The thing that you knew' it's just a small part of the things that you shouldn't have to ask"..If I were you'?It would be better if you will just not ask to know more..or else..you might regret if you found out the truth why your friend suffer it all." "What do you mean by that"!?and why are you doing this?..I ask. "Simple'I want to be the next president of taekwando club'and your friend is on my way so I want to destroy her so I could get to my goal."he said. "I couldn't believe what I've just heard..and I couldn't believe that Siwon oppa is this kind of guy. "Are you the one who read tiffany's message for me and turn off my phone'?.. Are you really prepared to know the truth'?why your friend tiffany suffered so much?..he said.."Yes I want to know the truth'I need to know the truth." I said. "Well'you ask for this'..the reason why your friend suffered is because of you!!he said. "Your friend taught that your supporting me instead of her' that "you"wanted me to win against her".."What!!??"I didn't want that'.."Yeah sure!!!you didn't want that'but that's what it looks like to her'..sitting in our division'?what do you think she's thinking Yuri!?..and you ditch her in your meeting place'..so basically it's all your fault Yuri..You leave her. "Stop it!!th-that's not true!!I didn't leave her..those words that he told me..did I really hurt Tiffany that much..I'm the reason why she suffers that much..I cant answer back to what he just told me..tears starting to fall on my eyes and I couldn't stop it..I'm the one who hurt Tiffany..I leave her during those time that she needs me..

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany wakes up in a room she didn't recognize. As her eyes wondered she saw a familiar girl whose back is facing at her. Michi unnie'she called. Then the girl turn immediately and with a teary eyed she hug Tiffany. Tiff'thank God your awake'.."Where are we Unnie'?Tiffany ask. "Where here at the hospital'you've been sleeping for almost two days"michelle said. "Sleeping?why?what happen?..Tiffany said. "You don't remeber anything?..michelle ask. "I..the last time I remember I was in the taekwando club..tiffany answered. "You pass out after your fight,the doctor said your exhausted and because you also have a high fever'..Michelle said..What's wrong with you?'when did you become so irresponsible for your health'?..michelle was a little mad but tiffany was able to feel that her sister was just worried for her. I'm sorry unnie'..that's all she could say to michelle..Tiffany knew that she couldn't lie to her sister so she just didn't talk much to avoid some question. But michelle knew her little sister very well,she knew if she's trying to hide something. Is there something bothering you?the older girl try to start the conversation. Tiffany bow her head as she answered "None". Michelle pat tiffany's head as she said..since when did you learn to lie to me..Michelle said..if you don't want to talk about it I would understand but don't ever lie to me..Tiffany's tears starting to fall while her head is looking down. Michelle gently hugs her sister and pat her back. I'm sorry unnie'I'm so sorry..I..I want to tell you everything but I don't want you to worry about it..I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Michelle hold Tiffany's shoulder and look her sister in the eyes. I am your sister Stephanie' we are binded by blood..no matter what you've been through no matter what happen to you "You will never be a burden to us"..cause "we are your family"your my precious little sister."michelle said..as she hugs tiffany and pats the girls back. So are you ready to tell me what happen?..michelle ask..As the other girl gently nod her head.

Tiffany told michelle everything,every doubt,every feelings, and every fears that she has..she just let her heart out to the older girl. Michelle nod her head while absorbing everything that Tiffany said.

Tiff' so your telling me that you wanted to win for the female taekwando team but you don't want to beat that guy Siwon because Yuri wanted him to win?..is that right..Tiffany just nod..Are you sure your bestfriend Yuri want that Siwon guy to win instead of her bestfriend'?..I told you unnie, she came with the taekwando club and sit with them..so.."But that doesn't mean she didn't want you to win'?tiff'.. I mean,did you hear her side?..did she ask you to lose to that guy?.."Tiffany shakes her head"..but I try to ask her..I even ask her to meet me so we could talk..but she...didn't came. "Maybe she has her reason tiff..michelle said. And you said that you love her more than a bestfriend?..michelle ask. Tiffany nod her head. "Say Tiff'what if Jessi is the one whose in Yuri's place'?..I mean what if there is a guy that Jessi love but you knew that this guy wasn't good for her..will you also defend her?..will you also do the same way as you do to Yuri?michelle ask. Yes ofcourse'tiffany immediately said. "Why?michelle said". Well because Jessi unnie is important to me'I wont let her be hurt buy just some random guys. Isn't that also the same for Yuri'?..your doing that because your her bestfriend?..hmm..No unnie,I think it's different..I like Yuri ever since where young..tiffany said. But what if Yuri fall for someone that is kind and really a good man..will you let her go?..Yes unnie'as long as I am sure that she's happy. Michelle smile at her sister. Tiff,aren't you just afraid of being left behind?..aren't you just afraid of being alone. Aren't you just afraid that when Yuri found someone she might forget about your friendship?..michelle said. But unnie,isn't it love when the happiness of the person that you love is more important than your own'?..Isn't love is when you were ready to sacrifice everything for that special person?tiffany ask. At some point tiff'your right..Love is like that. But sometimes it's also required in friendship. But you know what tiff'You knew when you find the person that is right for you when that person can calm your spirit..Quiets your busy thoughts..this person will love you fiercely and that person will defy even your own logic and reasoning. That person will not make your heart uncertain wether she loves you or not.

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) let me hear your thought's in this chapter guys'. :)