Broken Confession

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

Before they go to Tiffany's house Tiffany suggest to drop by the grocery store to buy something for their dinner. Both girls are not good in cooking so they just buy some ready to eat foods. Are you sure your Ok with this unnie'? Tiffany ask..yes'anything will do..I'm sorry, I'm not good at cooking..tiffany said..Do you always buy these ready to eat foods?..Yes unnie..but sometime I try to eat in a restaurant to eat a real good food..tiffany smile. Ok now were set let's go home. So both girls head home. After finnishing their dinner,tiffany got sleepy she was really tired. I go take a bath first unnie ok. After she take a bath Jessi came up next..Tiffany wait jessi on the sofa and she didn't notice that she fell asleep already.

Jessica saw a sleeping Tiffany on the sofa..with her long brown hair..she was so peaceful in her sleep..Jessi seats near tiffany and she moves Tiffany's head towards her lap..Tiffany is so tired to open up her eyes but she knew that jessi is giving her a pillow lap. Jessi knowing Tiffany is already sleeping starting to tell something to Tiffany..Hey Tiff'..I can still remember the last time that I called you your english name..and you called me Jessi before, not unnie..I'm miss those time..those time that you treat me as a girl,a friend,and not your unnie..it's not that I don't want to be your unnie..but I want you to look at me like the way you look at Yuri..someone you can be close..someone you can fall inlove..hey..what will you do if I told you that I love you..that I love you ever since I met you..plese don't hate when you knew my feelings for you..Jessi touch tiffany's face down to her lips..and she give Tiffany a kiss..

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I felt jesi unnie sat on the sofa..I'm so tired and sleepy to open my eyes so I just remain asleep..I can feel that she moves my head into her lap and let me rest there..it was so relaxing..I was about to deeply fall asleep when I heard her calling my name..she was telling me something..but she sound sad and down..I want to open my eyes and look at her but my body won't follow me..then I heard that she loves me..she loves even before we were young..and then she kiss me..I don't know what to do..I don't know how will I react to that..I open my eyes and saw that she fall asleep already. So I decided to wake her up and ask her to go to my room so we could rest properly.

 

Author's POV

Tiffany text Yuri that she will not go to the train station today instead she'll take the bus together with jessi. She didn't want to let jessi take the bus alone while she will go to Yuri..or she can't drag jessi to go with her on the train station cause jessi hate a long walk..so she decided to take the bus with jessi which made the brunnete so happy.

 

At the school the two girls parted Tiffany met Yuri inside the classroom. It was lunch time when Yuri tell Tiffany that she already found the club she wants to join..and Tiffany got shock when the club Yuri reffering to is the taekwando club. She can't hide her dismay on what Yuri just said..Why'?why do you choose our club'?..You know you have a weak body'why would you chOose something like that!? Is it because of that Siwon?!Tiffany was so dissapointed that she couldn't control what she's saying anymore..Yuri got upset to..because she taught that Tiffany will be happy when she hears that shes going to join her club..though her main reason on joining is really to get ckose to Siwon..but Yuri can't understand why Tiffany is so against with it..There both upset with the reaction of each other.

 

(The bells rings) second period starts again..the two girls didn't talk to each other..unti the class ended..

 

Tiffany can't stand not talking to Yuri..while Yuri is still fixing her things she stand up and told Yuri that she can do whatever she want..she will not stop Yuri to join the club if it will make Yuri happy.. and then she leaves..leaving Yuri behind..

At the club room everyone notice that Tiffany is not in a good mood. Siwon thought that this is a perfect time for him. He ask Tiffany..Hey'wheres Yuri'?..Tiffany gaze Siwon and answer..I'm sure you already have her number..so why don't you just ask her. Tiffany left Siwon and headed to the locker room. Siwon smiled' he knows that he was able to pissed tiffany..another guy walks toward to Siwon and ask him..what was that'? Siwon smiled and said..everything is falling according to my plan..eh'?you mean you will really destroy that tiffany'?..Yes..I already know her weakness..Really??!the other guy ask..Yes'..here'..pointing the guys chest..You mean her ??her weakness is her ?...the guy exclaimed..Are you really thats stupid??!!Of course I'm not talking about her ..what I mean is her "Heart"..oh crap..of course it's her heart..so are you planning to make her fall inlove with you..cause I think it's impossible..the guy said..Of course I know that..that girl will never fall in love with me..but her friend will do..Siwon smile..You mean your going to use her friend?how?how will it affect tiffany?..the other guy ask..Just watch and learn..Siwon smirk.

Jessica notice that Tiffany is in a bad mood so she ask her if something happen..Tiffany told jessica about Yuri's planning to join the club. Then jessica ask Tiffany why is she so against weather Yuri will join the taekwando club..Tiffany sigh and said..Unnie..I have three valid reason..first,she don't really like taekwando..because she has a weak body..the only reason she wants to join here is because she wanted to get close to that Siwon..ok ok thats seems to be valid..so whats the second?..second I don't trust that Siwon guy'I don't want him to get close with Yuri..well,aren't you just jelous? mi-young...Unnie'I'm not jelous..it's just that I don't really trust that guy..ok..ok..so whats the third'?..well,the third is very important.....so whats the third?..the third is go back to the second reason and thats final!..jessi got confused..go..back..?second reason?..hey' you just repeat the second reason'..that's the point unnie'I don't trust him!!..Jessi sigh..your not really jelous..

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) guys just one more chapter and I will revealed Yoona's character so to those yoonfany fanatic..kindly wait a little bit more.. :)