Faith? Coinsidence? or just Luck?

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

They went inside the train with their hands intertwined. They we're lucky to find a two vacant seat. After they sit Tiffany pull a hankerchief on her bag and wife Yuri's face. She sniff Yuri's face and ask, Is this strawberry jam? Did you run while eating? Yuri smile playfully and Tiffany knows already that she's right, she sigh. So what did you read this time?tiffany ask while still wipping Yuri's face. Hmm..it's a famous magazine for middle schooler. I'll lend it to you next time. eh'?no need!!I don't need it. Tsk..your really against that magazine are you Tiff'?..Well you can't blame me Yur'look how this magazine influence you'..Yah!!what do you mean by that!!Tiffany laugh at the reaction of her bestfriend. Yuri was about to tell something but Tiffany suddenly stand up to offer her seat to an old lady. You can have my seat granny'while she helps the old lady to sit down. Oh thank you very much'..eh..'Princess'?..Tiffany gave her beautiful eye smile to the old lady.My name is Tiffany granny,not Princess..The old lady was mesmirize by the smile of the girl who offer her seat to an old lady. I know it's not your name,but I can't help it to call you that'your very pretty and such a kind hearted girl. You really look like a princess,the old lady smile while saying that. Hearing those words coming from a stranger Tiffany can't stop her self from blushing'she was so happy that someone told her that she look like a princess,cause she knows that she looks like a weird neard. Tiffany's attention got focus on her friend who was silently laughing or any minute from now will burst herself from laughing. So she hit Yuri's head. Hey'what's so funny? Yuri can't look tiffany in the eyes,she was bowing her head so Tiffany can't see how she try to control herself not to laugh so hard. Yah!!Kwon Yuri!!are you making fun of me??!!tiffany pout her lips and lean her hand in Yuri's knee and use her aegoo..Yuri-ah why are you making fun of me in front of granny..she was faking a cry sound when Yuri pat her head while wipping her eyes because she almost cry herself from to much laughing. She also use her aegoo to tiffany..Fanny-ah,I'm not making fun of you..I was just so happy that finally for the first time you we're able to accept a compliment coming from someone you didn't know. Tiffany was speachless from what she heard. It's true that she never believes when someone tell her that she's pretty,because from what she see,she is just a simple weird neard. She taught that people around her we're just trying to make her feel good when thay say that she's pretty. Then a sudden poke on her head brings her back to reality'Yuri point a vacant seat accross where she was standing..Yuri sign Tiffany to take the vacant seat. Tiffany was about to say no but Yuri cut her out by saying..You walk 15mins from your home to reach the train station,and I am sure that you also wait for me for more than 10mins standing on the platform so I'm sure your feet is really tired so please just sit there. Tiffany smiled and sign OK to Yuri. 

 

Little they did know,the old lady is watching them from the start of their conversation. She put her hands in Yuri's lap and said. You really look good together. Eh granny? Yuri got confused on what she just heard so she didn't noticed that she's already looking at Tiffany whose on the other hand is playing on a baby that sits beside her..eh maybe because we're best of friend..we understand and care for each other she mumbles..How about love?the old lady ask..hearing those words made a shock to Yuri that she turn her sight to the old lady..ehhh granny..ooofco-course we lolo-love each other we're best of friends soso-so lo-love is given already. The old lady smile and ask again..i mean love in a romantic way..Yuri was shock on the question of the old lady that she stand up and sit down again when she notice that people were looking at her..No no no..we don't have something like that no-not that kind of love,were both girls..so we can't have something like that..she answered while waving her hands.

 

Look at that guy over there' the old lady point a guy who was wearing a suit and so busy looking at his phone..would you fall in love with that guy?..Yuri got confused but still answered,i think No granny,he's kinda look strick and doesn't bother with his surroundings..How bout that guy over there whose so busy playing his phone that didn't even bother to give his seat to that kid in front of him. No granny,I like someone who has a kind heart for others. Yuri got confused on the question the old lady is asking her so she ask.. Why are asking me this question granny.. You see, Love is something that you feel..you don't fall in love just because his a guy..you fall in love because you feel something different..something that your eyes can't see and your mind can't explaine. You shouldn't limit yourself in finding the right person for you. While she was saying those words she was looking at Tiffany whose now standing again for giving her seat to a kid.

 

 

 

[to be continued.. :) ]