A Princess or a Knight?

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

I went up early to school to avoid those judging eyes. I saw a girl near my locker, her face is familiar'..right' I remember her, she's the girl I saw in the infirmary 3days ago.

She greet me "good morning"but I just ignore her to avoid further conversation. I went to my locker to change my outdoor shoes but to my surprised I found my locker being vandalize. One pair of my shoes is missing and the other one is full of trash talk written on it. I saw her trying to peek on my locker so I immediately close it and leave. I went to my classroom using my outdoor shoes. Yeah'I just ignore everything' I'm used to this kind of bullying' I'm not going to run anymore' I think those girls wil not stop until they saw me ruin. But that's not going to happen, I'm not going to lose. As I enter my room I found out that my chair is missing'..yeah' right' this is how they treat me after rejecting those guys I didn't even give a chance to know'. I'm not going to let them see that this kind of thing will affect me'..I will not let them enjoy this nonsense thing. I look around to search for my chair. I knew this girl can't just pull that chair outside the school so it might just been near around here. I walk outside the room and see a girl standing infront of a chair'so I push her aside to get my chair back. She nearly fall to the floor when somebody catch her. I took a glance of the girl and saw that she's the girl I just saw a minute ago. We came at the same time at school,she might have nothing to do with this.

I want to appologize but the crowd gather already'and I'm not really in the mood to talk right now. Surprisingly,she didn't even say any bad words'she didn't get mad..she just said that she's fine and try to help me to get my chair back inside. I throw a glare at her'for her to back off and mind her own bussiness..but she just ignore it and instead insisting where to put my chair back. I didn't answer since people are now gathering around us, I just want this all to end so I lead her where my chair should be place. And then, she leave without any word.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Yuri arrive at school with a gloomy face, today she heard from jessica that Tiffany will now return to school, she don't know how to face tiffany after all those things that happen. When she reach her room she immediately took a peek at tiffany's chair and found the girl in her deep thought..

Is she mad at me?what is she thinking? I think I should not come to school today'maybe I should just went to the infirmary and pass my time there..yuri thought.

Yuri was about to walk back when Sunny call her from behind' hey Yuri!!what are you doing here'aren't you going inside'?..

Tiffany heard a familiar voice so she turn her sight there and found Yuri' when their eyes meet Yuri immediately look the other way and tried to leave the room. Tiffany immediately run after Yuri'and able to grab her arm to stop her from walking away.

"Hey Yuri'are you avoiding me'?..Tiffany ask'..

Yuri got panick on the question' I'm not avoiding you' I just thought that your mad at me or something'..

"If I'm mad at you I woudn't run after you' so please here me out first'..and don't try to run away'..I'm not fully well yet' I can't run any faster than this..Tiffany joke around.

"I-I'm sorry' I didn't know'Yuri bow her head and appologize.

Tiffant chuckle on how Yuri take it seriously.

"Ehh..what's funny'?yuri ask..

"No I'm just joking around"..Tiffany said.

"What!!?..so your really mad at me?..Yuri exclained and try to leave Tiffany. But tiffany was able to see it and stop her friend from leaving.

"Yes!! I'm mad at you' I'm mad because you didn't even try to visit me at the hospital' you don't know how I suffer from sturvation" Tiffany jokingly said. The hospital food is so depressing'..and Mich unnie never give me meat..all she try to feed me is veggies!!!that's why I'm mad at you'you aren't there when I'm hungry..she said while faking a frown face.

Yuri chuckle on how Tiffany nag about the hospital food.."I'm sorry..I'm sorry--I'm sorry tiff..Yuri was laughing but tears is also falling down on her cheeks..

"Tiffany wipe away the tears that falls in her bestfriend eyes.."hey' I'm fine now'..everything will going to be alright now. So did you cook something for me'?..Tiffany said with her eye smile.

"Yuri nod and said "your favorite".

Tiffany hold her bestfriend hand and went to their class.

 

(Bell ring's. First period is done)

 

Yuri was preparing their lunch when Tiffany's attention was caught by a scene outside the window. She notice a girl walking behind a guy. A confession? she thought. hmm..I wonder how those person feel when they want to confess to someone..I wonder what kind of love was it..--

"She's Im Yoona'she's also a first year in the other block"she tranfered here 3 days before now..Yuri said.

Ehh..I got surprised when I suddenly hear Yuri's voice'..

Your spacing out again'Yuri said..

"No' I'm just curious on how that things go''tiffany smile.

Hmm..well'since your absent for three days'you sure missed a lot.

Ehh..like what'?..

Ever since she tranfered here'she receives a lot of confession to some guys'..and recently even the team captain of the basketball team ask her out'..but she all turn them down'..Yuri said.

Ohh..well' no wonder' she really looks pretty'Tiffany said.

Yeah'..but actually her face isn't the problem..Yuri said.

Ha'?..what do you mean?tiffany ask.

It's her character..hmm..you see,a lot of girls in her class were kinda hate her. And I heard even some third year student is bullying her.

Ehh..you seem to know a lot Yur'do you know her'?..

Ahh..No' I don't personally know her' but she is really popular in school in a bad way though.

Ahh.. I see,.but I think bullying her is too much..those trash words is too much..I don't think it's right.

Tiffany'?..Yuri got curious on what's Tiffany is saying'..do you also falling for her'??..

"Tiffany got shock on how her bestfriend see it that way'..heh!??are you serious' I don't even know her. How I could I fall for someone whom I don't even know'..Tiffany said. But, that's the point' I don't know her..we don't know her..wether people tell something bad about her,we don't have the right to assume that 'she's that kind of person'..not unless you know her personally.

Yuri smile at her bestfriend' as the kind hearted princess say' your really a good person Tiff' I think if it's you'you can reach that girls heart.

Huh'?..what's with that!? Is it some kind of a riddle Yur'?Tiffany chuckle.

Ehh..I'm trying to be deep here'you know..and both of them laugh at their own thoughts.

After eating Yuri was ask to go the teacher's room to get their reviewer. And Tiffany decided to went outside to wash Yuri's lunchbox when some noise catch her ear.

 

Yoona's POV

 

It was lunch time already and another guy confess to me again. 

I think this is so funny' day after day after day..different guys ask me to go out with them..some told me that they love me..but no one ever tried to protect me'..from this bullies..from those glare..from those gossiping girls..actually those girls were right'all those guys were just tempted of my face..nothing more..no one ever dare to talk to me on simple things..all they ask is if I want to go out with them'..they were all stupid'arrogant'dirty kind of people. That's why I hate them..I despice them.

 

Author's POV

 

Yoona was about to go back to her class when she see four third year student walking on her direction. She thought of just heading onto another way but one girl grab her arm' where are you going flirt!?

"Let me go" I don't know you' Yoona said.

Owww'..yeah'were not a like you so ofcourse where not popular just like you..and the four girls laugh.

"What do you want from me' Yoona ask.

"Tsk..tsk...a tall girl said while shaking her index finger in the air..you don't need to think of that anymore..what you should think right now is what are we going to do with you' you !!!

Two girls immediately hold Yoonas both hand trying to kneel her down.

"So Nicole' what are we going to do to her now' a slim girl said to the tallest girl in their group.

The said girl walk towards Yoona and pull her hair. This what you deserve after seducing my boyfriend Nicole said.

"I didn't seduce anyone!!and I don't even know your boyfriend Yoona exclaimed.

The tallest girl face became more dark and full of hatred and she slap Yoona on the face.

Yoona wasn't able to dodge the slap cause two girls is holding her hand and one girl is holding her head.

"I..am not the reason why your boyfriend left you' he choose it on his own 

accord!!" Yoona exclaimed.

Nicole got pissed of Yoona's words she try to slap Yoona again..but a hand suddenly appeared to stop her.

"What do you think your doing"Tiffany said.

"And who the hell are you?!!.a first year'?..I'm sure your not her friend 'this girl has no friend so who are you to stop me." You better mind your own bussiness and stop butting on someones property'' Nicole said.

"She is not your property nor anyone of you"and push nicole's hand so hard that made the tall girl back off.

The blonde girl whose holding Yoona's head try to stop Tiffany but tiffany dodge the girl and she push it's back so strong that made the blonde girl unable to control her movements and fell on the ground. Then another girl whose holding Yoona's hand also try to interfere but Tiffany do the same thing.

"She glare at the one last girl whose still holding Yoona''let her go"and due to fear the girl let go of Yoona's hand and run to help her friend to stand up.

Tiffany look at the four girls in their shocking face "Listen' I don't want to hurt anyone of you'so kindly just leave and don't do this kind of thing ever again.

"Don't tell us what to do or not to do!!!you don't know anything in here!!!You don't know what that girl do to us!! Nicole furiously said.

"Your right I don't know anything' I don't know what this girl done to you'..but doing this kind of thing' 4 versus one!??even a kid knows that this is wrong!!Tiffany said.

 

(Bells rings)

 

Were not done yet here you !!! We'll make you pay next time!! Nicole said looking to Yoona.

And you busybodies' we will make sure you pay also for meddling around!! You'll regret crossing your path with us!! Nicole said to tiffany.

The four girls went in their class leaving Yoona and Tiffany.

Tiffany walks towards Yoona and try to help her to stand. Are you ok'? are you hurt some--

Don't touch me!!Yoona said.

Tiffany got surprised on Yoona's reaction.. "I..I'm sorry..I'm not gonna hurt you, I was just trying to help---

"I didn't ask for your help"!! I don't need it..Yoona said. And don't think that I owe you something' I didn't ask for this'.

"Ahh..don't worry I am not asking for anything.".Tiffany said.

Yoona was about to leave Tiffany when Tiffany stop her by blocking her way and stretch her right hand asking her to stop for a while.

"Wait..here'she hand Yoona a hankerchief' you can use this'your clothes is so dirty and your face have a bruise and your hair is a total mess, your teacher will surely interogate you on what happen to you if you don't clean yourself..tiffany said.

Yoona took a moment before accepting Tiffany's offer.

"Your doing me a favor if you accept this" I don't want to get caught in councilling when the teacher found out what's happen to you"so you better fix yourself..tiffany said'

"I..I'm going to return this to you tomorrow'so-so I I don't owe you anything"..Yoona said while taking the hankerchief.

Tiffany smile and nod'I'm going now to my class'you should also go now.

Tiffany left the doe-eye girl and went back to their room.

 

 

 

(To be continued..)