Feelings

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Tiffany was still confused on what's happening on the outside. She was sure that the voice that came just now is from Yoona, but she still remain hidden on the cubicle. It's not that she don't want to get involve but Tiffany just got curious.

When did Yoona start to mind those person talking behind her back'?..usually she always ignore them,.even though they say such foul words towards her..she just ignore it and don't let it bother her..but now'?..why did she involve herself in this kind of petty conversation..and to think that their main topic is not Yoona but her'..Tiffany thought.

 

"What's you problem huh'?" one of the girl said.

"Your all annoying"? Yoona replied.

One of the girl grab Yoona's collar "What did you say!!??

"You heard me' YOUR.....ALL......ANNOY....ING" she repeat.

"Oh'..I think I know you' your Yoona right'?? "The Gay Im Yoona" one of the girl said.

"What'? She's gay'??!!other said.

"Yeah' I heard she's a gay' considering that she rejects all the boys who try to confess to her'..then she always give them a cold shoulder''..

"Ehhh reallly!!!??"...

"Yeah' that's why she must be a gay!!and come to think of it' the only person she has hang out with is that girl named Tiffany''..

 

Yoona remained silent, she just let those girl mock her.

 

The three girls laugh. "Ohh..so your not going to denied any of it'..silence means yes you know''one of the girl said.

"You think I care on what you narrow minded, airheaded trolls think of me"?..Yonna said. "And come to think of it' it's better to be a gay than be a gossiping whose insecure on others'poor you". then she smirk and grip the hand of the girl whose holding her collar throwing it away in the air.

"What did you say!!???whose gossiping your reffering to!!??

"And where not insecure'duh"!?? The girl said in unison.

 

Yonna look around "Theres no other gossiping around here so feel free to take the role" Yoona said.

"What the--the gurl suddenly cut her words when the door open and saw Jessica 's head wondering around.

 

"Tiff'ny'?..Tiff'ny'?..are you here'?" Jessi said as she peek through the door. Then she saw Yoona whose been circling around by three girls.

 

"Oh Hi'Yoona-si...ahmm have you seen Tiffany here'?" Jessi ask.

Yoona took a minute before she replied "No I didn't..".

"That's weird she said she's just going to the toilet to freshen up..but she hasn't come back yet"..Jessi tilted her head.

 

Then due to her panicked Tiffany accidentaly bump the Tissue rack and the tissue roll under the cubicle door leading to outside. All the girls turn their head to the rolling tissue and then to the only cubicle whose door is close.

 

As soon as Yoona notice that theres a door whose close she immediately run outside the toilet.

"Hey Yoona' where are you going'?" Jessi said while looking at the girl who immediately lost on her sight.

 

As soon as Tiffany heard that Yoona went out she immediately open the door'.

"Oh Tiff'ny there you are'what took you so lo--"Jessi was cut out. 

"I'm sorry jessi unnie' I'll talk to you later'' Tiffany said while trying to go after Yoona but Jessi immediately grab her hand.

"What's happening Tiffany'?..is there something wrong'?'..And why do you have to go after Yoona"? Jessi ask.

Tiffany look at the three girls before she look at Jessi and answer "ahh..I'll explaine everything later to you unnie..but first I have to see Yoona"..hmm..did you see the direction she went out"?.

Jessi was confused but able to point on the right using her index finger "That way"..she said.

"Thank's unnie'see you later" then Tiffany immediately run going to the direction Jessica point out.

After that Jessi was left out in the toilet with the three girls with their jaw drop.

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

What the hell did I just did back there!!??and why am I feel embarass after knowing that there is other person in that toilet..is it really Tiffany'?? God please don't let it be Tiffany! Anyone will do but please not her!..what am I thinking'?? Since when did I care of what other people think of me..well not that I care of what they think of me..actually I really don't care hearing those words reffering to me..but as soon as I heard Tiffany's name..why did my blood suddenly boils'..as if I coudn't just let those words past on my ear. What am I really angry of'?..it is because they we're really noisy..or is it because they said bad things about Tiffany'?.."arrgghh!!! Since when did I care about Tiffany??.." Yoona mumble while cuffing her face with both hands. 

 

AUTOR'S POV

 

Tiffany followed the direction Jessi gave to her and even though she didn't see Yoona on the way she have an idea where the girl went on by just following that direction. She was right' Tiffany's feet brought her to the tree they used to stay when their having their lunch. And she found the girl in her deep thought sitting with her knee tuck in her arm and face burried in between those knee and chest.

 

Tiffany was catching her breath when she reach Yoona "thank..God..I found you here"..she said while making a pause between every words.

 

Yonna was surprised when she heard the familiar voice. She immediately look up to see the person whose infront of her.

"Wha-what are you doing here"??she stutter.

"Ahhmm..I followed you" Tiffany replied.

"Yah' I can see that you followed me here' that's why I'm asking Why!!??Yoona said in surprised.

Tiffany didn't know how she would answer to Yoona, so she just answer her in her most honest way and anything that will come up in her mind "Eahh..well,..I want to thank you". She said.

"Tha-thank me'??..for what??!!Yoona said in surprised.

"Ahhmm..back there'..at the toilet'.."Tiffany shyly said.

"I don't know what your talking about"..Yoona said in a monotone voice. ''If your talking about those girls, I didn't do anything for you back there'..it's not that I defend you from them..or it's not that I get angry because they say bad things about you'..I..I'm just'..pissed off'..yeah'..that's the reason'..I'm pissed off'. She said trying to rationalize her action.

 

Tiffany sits besides Yoona with a little space in between them.

"Ahhmm..anyway,what ever it is I just want to thank you' I don't have the courage to stop them, but thank's to you they were able to stop..but,..I feel sorry because of that they change their topic and they turn it on to you..I'm sorry..

 

"Do you always take the blame for others fault'?..Yoona ask.

"Ha??..Tiffany tilted her head indicating that she didn't catch the girl question.

"I mean..why do you always appologize for others..and act as if its your fault'?..Yoona ask while looking at Tiffany's eyes but as soon as she met the girls eye smile she immediately retract her gaze.

Tiffany chuckle "I don't know how to answer that..but, I appologize because I feel that I have to".

"Aren't you just being too considerate?." 'How would they know if they did something wrong if you always put the blame in yourself".? Yoona ask still not looking on Tiffany's direction. "Like now' those girls are the one who says bad things on you but you still try to appologize for their wrong doings'?"..I don't understand you' your so naive''.

"I don't appologize for what they say towards me, I appologize for not showing up in there and stop them on myself..I appologize that you have to be mock by them..if only I stop them you didn't have to be criticize by them, that's what I'm appologizing for". "I can't blame them for thinking that way towards me..I mean, people have different opinion, points of view..I don't expect them to understand me just because I try to understand them..I don't expect them to treat me nice just because I treat them nice..I do what I think is right and I don't expect anything in return." And since they didn't tell me personally about their thoughts on me..I just assume that it's their opinion so I can't do anything about it..but if their going to imply their thoughts on me then thats the only time that I have to explaine myself on them..but never will I force myself to be understood.'' Tiffany calmy said while looking upward feeling the small sun that escape through the shade of the tree.

 

Yoona was amaze on how Tiffany think. She feel the sincerity in every words the other girl said.

 

 

Tiffany notice the girl beside her is looking at her, so she also move her gaze to Yoona "Again thank you Yoona' no matter what your reason may be, I knew I owe you back there'..people who doesn't knew you may say bad things about you..but in spite of what they say I knew your a wonderful person Yoona..even your quietness is cute sometimes''. Tiffany said then give her sweetest eye-smile to the said girl.

 

Tiffany's eyes got blinded by the sunlight, that she didn't notice that Yoona took the little space that separating them. And when she recover she saw how close Yoona's face to hear. She got frozen on how close their face is and she even felt that there something that touch her lip back in a very quick moment before she got blinded by the light. 

 

Yoona immediately stand up and leave Tiffany in shock "The bell rings already ppani-ah' we should go back to our class"..she said without looking at the said girl.

 

Tiffany on the other hand also stand up while tracing her lips. What was that'?..what happen back there'?..I felt something touches my lip back there..and when I open my eyes..I see her face in front of me'..Tiffany felt something in her chest..she could hear her heart beat in rampage, she touch her chest where her heart reside..what is this feeling'?..I think I'm drowning in a feelings that I didn't even know..

 

The two girls went to their respective class. Tiffany still on daze trying to remeber what happen before she close her eyes back there. Did she just kiss me'?..No..no..I think she wouldn't do that'..I mean why would she do that'?..but why is her face so near mine back there'..and I really felt something touch my lips back there'..what was it'?..''aargghh!!Tiffany due to her deep thought and confusion accidentaly blurt it out while the class is on going which made all her classmate turn their head towards her.

 

"Are you ok Ms. Hwang'?..did you not understand our discussion'?" Their teacher ask worriedly.

 

Tiffany got embarass as soon as she realize her action "I..I'm sorry Ms. Han, I just got confused a little but I'm fine now'..she said.

 

Yuri was looking at her and gave her a confused look. She look at her bestfriend and smile to tell her that she's fine now.

 

-Class Ended-

 

"What's wrong Tiff'?..you've been spacing out the whole time'..after you get back on the second period you've been acting strange'..did something happen'? Yuri ask while fixing her belongings.

 

"Ahhmm..well,..how do I put this.."..ahhmm..Yul' do friends kiss'?"Tiffany ask.

"Ha'?..what's with that question'?..Yuri replied.

"Just answer me'..Do friends kiss''..is it normal for them to kiss'?"..

"Ofcourse friends do kiss' it's normal'..we do it too right'..Yuri said.

"Yeah'..but..we only do it on the cheeks..not..not..on the..li-li-lip..s" Tiffany hesitantly finnish the last word.

Yuri got surprised on Tiffany's replied' what!?..what did you say'??di-did someone kiss you on the lips!??who!!??who did that!??Yuri panicked.

"Ssshhh!!" Tiffany calm her bestfriend.. she regret asking that question to Yuri' now it feels awkward to talk about it.."ssshh..don't over react'..I'm just asking you a question'..I didn't say that someone kiss me or what'.."

 

"Are you sure we're not talking about you here Tiff'?" Yuri ask for confirmation.

 

"Yeah'"..sorry Yul, after seeing you react like that I can't even bring myself to tell you that someone just kiss me..and I think if you knew who did it..I think your going to be more histerical about it..so..I'm sorry for hiding this to you..

 

"Ok' if it's not you then why are you asking about it"?..Yuri ask.

"I'm just curious Yul"..Tiffany replied.

"Aaissh..ok' I'll be serious now..I think some friends also do kiss on the lips..I mean it depends on the closeness of their friendship'..for example "Us" we could also do that' I mean you don't have any problem with it right'?..will it bother you if you do it to me'?" Yuri ask.

"Ahhmm..No, I think it's fine"..Tiffany said.

"That's it'..it's normal for us to do it'because were both comfortable with each other..but when two people do it and they feel something weird about it then, that's the difference".Yuri explained.

"O..k..I think I'm getting the idea now'..

"You!?? Are you sure were not talking about you here Tiff'?..are you hiding something from me'?" Yuri try to look in Tiffany's eyes'..she knew that her bestfriend eyes is the window of the truth'she could tell easily if Tiffany is lying just by the look at her eyes.

 

Tiffany try to not to look Yuri in the eyes "I'm not hiding anything from you Yul' I'm just curious about it'..Tiffany said while blocking the other girl to look her in the eyes. When..

-Tiffany's phone suddenly rings and it was Jessica-

 

Hello Jessi unnie' yes'..we're about to head outside now..ok' I'll wait you at the bus stop later. Ok' bye unnie'see you later.

 

As she was about to put her phone in her pocket she suddenly receive a message coming from Yoona. 

 

Tiffany, No need to accompany me to Yuki's school today. We're going to the market before we go home so you can go home first. -end of message

 

Is she avoiding me now'?..She just call me pphani-ah awhile ago..and now..sigh..I mean I could go with them if they ask me too..well, I think it can't be help.

 

Reply

 

Ok' see you tomorrow. :)

 

"Let's go now Yul' I'll send you to the gate'.

 

 After sending Yuri at the school gate Tiffany went to the bus stop waiting for Jessi. Then she suddenly remember what those three girls said before. Is it still ok to go home with jessica unnie'?..Am I really ruining her image'?..I don't want to drag her down..Tiffany was on her deep thought when she heard someone.

 

"Hey Tiff'ny'..I've been calling you for a while but your so lost on your thought..is there any problem'?..Jessi ask.

 

"Jessi unnie' I'm really sorry' I was just thingking of something" Tiffany said.

 

''Is it about what happen to the toilet before'?" Jessi ask while sitting beside the girl.

 

"You knew already'?"

 

"Well, I think what they let me know is just a small portion of what really happen'..I knew something is wrong with how you and Yoona react that time..so I force those girls to tell me what happen".

 

"So what did they tell you unnie'?"..

 

"They told me not to get associate with you guys..especially with you and Yoona."..I can't tell you everything that they told me cause I think that's unreasonable and it's nonsense too..I don't want you to be affected of what they think..I don't care what they think..and I don't care also on my image, I don't want to live my life in their perspective. As long as I'm with you then no one matters anymore.

 

"That's it'?..they just told you not to get close to us'?..Did they told you their reason'?." Tiffany shyly said.

 

"Did they told you'?..Jessi give back the question again to Tiffany.

Tiffany just nod on Jessi with her head looking on the ground.

Jessi sigh "Those girls didn't know anything, they didn't know how wonderful person you are Tiff'..don't let them dictate who you are'..unless you believe what they think of you". Jessi said while lifting up the chin of Tiffany.

 

"I don't know unnie,  if that's how they saw me then I can't do anything about it..Tiffany try to flash a smile.

"So,.are you telling me that you really dragging me down'?..do you really think that your ruining my image'?..

Tiffany nod her head.

Jessi felt dissapointed on how Tiffany think, "Do you really think that my image is more important to me than having you around me Tiff'?" 

Tiffany felt the crackness in Jessi's tone..but she made up her mind already before Jessi came..she don't want Jessi to get involve on how low people think of her..she want to protect Jessi from those judging eyes. "Jessica unnie'..I think you should not hang around with me anymore.."

Jessi's tear is starting to build up after hearing those words from Tiffany but she try to stop it and hide the pain she's been feeling.."Is that what you really want Tiffany'?" 

Without looking at Jessica Tiffany just nod her head.

"Ok.."Jessi cooed.

 

The bus came after 4mins of silence. Both of them enter the bus without any words. They also sit in different seat. Tiffany sits 2 rows on the back of Jessica. And when the bus stop at the station where Tiffany should go down. She stop for a while in Jessica's seat. "Bye Jessi unnie'..take care". Without looking at the said girl..without turning her back Tiffany went on her way.

 

After the bus leave Jessi's tears started to fall..she can't hold it back anymore..Why it have to end this way?..why can't you see that your the most important person in my life, that I really want to be with..why?..why Tiffany..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) hope you like this chapter' really put effort on it. :) who wants a taengsic moment next chapter'?? ;)