A Knight vs. A Prince

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

YURI'S POV

 

I try to call tiffany this morning but still her phone is off,I waited for her at the train station, but there's no sign of her. I saw Siwon oppa and he told me that Tiffany might be on school already, because yesterday she went with jessica unnie by bus. So we board the train together,at school I try to look for her but theres still no sign of her, I try to ask all our classmate if anyone saw her come to school but no one did ever see her. I called jessica unnie'maybe she knows where Tiffany is but to my surprised she said she didn't know also. The class ended and still I cant reach Tiffany's phone. I'm strating to get worried when Siwon oppa told me that Tiffany will sure be at the taekwando club. He told me that he will help me and tiffany fix our misunderstanding. He ask me to come with them in the taekwando club and he said he will talk to tiffany for me. As we went the dojo the vice president of male taekwando club ask me to sit with them. Then I saw tiffany went out on the locker room'I try to go to her but the vice president stop me and said that the match is about to start so I remain on my sit. Then I saw Siwon oppa talk to tiffany, I ask him to tell Tiffany that I'm very sorry of what happen,that I don't want her to get mad at me. Tiffany look at me..so I smiled at her. But after I look at her I notice that her eyes is swollen..she doesn't look well..is she sick..I ask myself.

 

 

Siwon's POV

 

I already plan everything'and everything falls in the right place. I will shake those heart of yours Tiffany Hwang'..I'll make sure that you'll loose. How will you react after hearing that "Everything that you feel right now is a lie'..Everthing that you see right now is a lie..and Everything that you believe right now is a Lie..A lie that is plan by me.. and if you try to unfold those lie..your precious friend will suffer the consequence.

 

 

TIFFANY' s POV

 

My mind is really in a mess right now'..what did he mean by that'?..I can't think anymore..

 

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon will act as the refferee and she ask Jessica,Hyeon, and the vice president of the male taekwando club as the acting judge. This match will last in 1hour and 30mins.if one reach 10points within or before the given time, will win,or the one with most points within given time will be declared as winner. Both players are now are on their position. And the match begin.

Taeyeon notice that tiffany is not on her ussual self..her guard is so weak..and the tiffany that she saw before is different from the tiffany in front of her right now. Siwon grab any chance he saw to attact tiffany..and tiffany just block every attack Siwon gave her. Siwon saw a weak opening in Tiffany's guard so he make a side ing kick and it was succesful..Tiffany wasn't able to block it,she got hit on her head resulting her to fell on the floor. Jessica and Yuri got stand on their seat after seeing tiffany got hit. 2points for Siwon, taeyeon said. Then the two players go back again in their starting position. Then,the refferee give the signal again to start the fight. Siwon gave tiffany a continues hand attacks..tiffany just block all of them aimlessly..as if she has no any direction or plan..Siwon saw an opening in the lower part of tiffany'he do some kick attacks he was able to get some points in every kick that he throws. After 1hour their score now is 3-7 in favor of siwon. Siwon attack again and give a continues hand attacks to tiffany but tiffany able to block it..Siwon got pissed off so he do a backfist targeting Tiffany's face'..tiffany got surprised on the attact that made her nose bleed..after seeing that taeyeon immediately stop the fight and gave Siwon a warning. That attact is banned in a match because it's dangerous to the player. Siwon knows it well but still he want to try it to tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand was holding her bleeding nose. Taeyeon ask tiffany if she's ok and if she still wants to continue the fight. Tiffany says shes fine and can still fight. Taeyeon use the opportunity to talk to tiffany. Hey' this is not you'whatever your thingking right now please forget it first and focused on the match. Then tiffany look at Yuri..and Jessi..and all the female taekwando club whose she can say that looks worried on her. She stand up and take a deep breath. Siwon saw that tiffany starting to change her posture,so he immediately attack tiffany but tiffany blocked all Siwon's attacked and able to get score by just using her fist. The time now is 1:20 and the score now is 8-8. Siwon on the other hand is obviously tired, he's breathing is becoming deep and slow and he's getting more desperate now than before. His ego is now eating him' he wants to score and win. Siwon didn't waste anytime he has..he immediately run towards Tiffany'Tiffany remains calm he use Siwon's momentum to be able for her to use it's against him'she was able to throw Siwon on the floor..she was about to give Siwon a final punch but then she stop..and the bell rings. Tiffany stand up and left Siwon on the floor. Taeyeon said the the match is draw so they have to extend 30mins. more. "I quit'' they trace where those words came from..it's Tiffany..What are you saying Tiffany'? Taeyeon ask'..It's not yet over..Tiffany is about to walkout when Taeyeon grab her hand and stop her from leaving..then Tiffany turn to taecyeon and taecyeon was shock when she saw that Tiffany's eyes is being blurred by tears that any minute now will fall. Jessica run over to taeyeon and tap her shoulder and shake her head telling that let tiffany go. Tiffany was about to leave when Yuri called her,she stop, but when Yuri is about to walk towards her Siwon grab her hand. Tiffany saw it in the corner of her eyes..and that's it..her mind and body reach it's limit. Everything that she saw is starting to fade away and turns into black..then..she fell on the floor..she colapse.

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..)