Unfamiliar..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Tiffany's POV

 

After telling everything to Michelle unnie I feel that my heart is starting to function again..those pain,doubts and fears were now starting to fade.. Those words that she told me really made me think of everything that happens. Maybe I'm not ready for love, I'm not yet ready to think of that yet, and after hearing what unnie said I begin to question my feelings for Yuri..and I begin to think and pay attention on what Jessi unnie feel for me. If that is true then I'm also hurting Jessica unnie's feelings. I didn't tell Mich unnie about Jessica unnie's feelings for me. Cause I want to understand it a little bit more, on my own. Then mich unnie came in my room and said..

"Tiff' you have a visitor'..

Then I saw Jessica unnie'..as my eyes is searching for Yuri..jessi unnie already say something..

"Sorry Tiff' it's just me" she said.

"I suddenly feel that I hurt her feelings again..just when I already said that I'm going to pay attention on her..all I did was hurting her.

"No jessi unnie'I'm happy that you were able to visit me'..I said.

"But, I'm sure you'd be happy if I was Yuri'..she said.

"It's not that unnie, it's just that..maybe I was just expecting that..she will come...but I guess..not. I try to flash a smile.

"Jessi,don't get jelous'Yuri is Tiffany's bestfriend so it's expected already that she will look for her". Michelle unnie said.

I knew that mich unnie was trying to lighten up the situation.

But' I'm really happy that your here jessica unnie' and I want to thank you also for bringing me to the hospital and take care of me untill michelle unnie arrive.

She smile and said "Actually Tiff' I was able to talk to Yuri and she wanted to say sorry..well, she didn't tell me the whole story but I think she's blamming herself for what happens to you.

"She shoudn't have to'it's not her fault..I said.

"That's what I told her"..but she said she can't face you right now.

Then, I think I'll just talk to her after I get out of the hospital..I said.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Michelle feels that silence is starting to build up between the two girls..so she stand up and tell them that she will go outside cause she feels that both girls need to talk. But jessica stop her.

"You don't have to leave michelle unnie'we want you to be here'..right tiff'?..she said.

"Tiffany whose confused on jessica's action just play along..yeah ofcourse'..

"But I feel that I'm just going to be out of place here so I'm going out'It's fine'really'..I think you two should talk anyway..michelle said.

"No michelle unnie'we can talk even if your here'jessica said.

"Tiffany is really puzzle on why jessica keep on insisting michelle not to leave..is my condition contagious'?that she didn't want to left alone with me..she thought.

"Michelle took a deep sigh"..Oh my'..jess'I'm giving you a heads start here'now that Yuri isn't around.

Tiffany got confused on what her sister is saying.."what's that unnie?..Tiffany ask.

Jessi awkwardly laugh'..hahaha..yeah michelle unnie'what do mean by that'?..jessi said.

Oh common jessi'don't play slow on me'..Tiffany can do that better..

Tiffany whose really lost in what the two older girls is talking about is starting to get irritated'.."Yah!!can anyone tell me what's happening!??what are you two talking about!!! I cant follow'you know!!!

Then michelle saw how her little sister starting to throw her tantrums'  she laugh so loudly that make jessi chuckled too. Leaving tiffany drop her jaw and sigh.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was able to see tiffany today'and she's now getting better'. The doctor said that she can go home by tomorrow. Just by seeing her is enough to complete my day.

But I really have a mini heart attack when michelle unnie say those words infront of tiffany. She knew how I feels towards her sister and she told me that she'll be cheering for me, thats why when tiffany decided to live by herself michelle unnie ask me to look after her.

But' what she said there before is too much' she knew that I don't have enough strenght yet to tell tiffany how I feel. I knew she was just trying to help me, but everytime I see tiffany's eyes it always took all my courage away to confess to her.

But I don't have any plan of giving up on her' I'll always stay by her side hoping that my feelings will reach her someday. And today' she started to call me jessica unnie again' that made me really happy. Though it would be better if she'll remove that "unnie" word..but I'll work for it'..I'm going to work hard for it.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany is now back at school after taking almost four days of absentee. Michelle decided to stay for a while in korea to make sure that her sister is taking care of herself properly.

Tiffany went to school by bus cause the doctor advice her not to exhaust herself too much. She went to her locker to change her shoes when she notice a new face of a girl near her locker. She greet the tall girl "good morning"..but the tall girl just ignore her.

As the girl open her locker she found out that her other shoes is missing..and the other one is so messy..with lots of words written on it. Tiffany was able to glance on the tall girls locker but the girl notice her and she close her locker in full force leaving tiffany in shock. The tall girl walk to her class using her outdoor shoes. Tiffany's whose also heading at the same direction decided to walk behind the tall girl. She notice that while the tall girl is walking some girls are laughing at girl..whispering and even mocking her.

The tall girl went inside the room next to tiffany's room ignoring those peoples around her. While walking Tiffany  look at her..She saw that the tall girl is just standing in the back..

Tiffany notice that there's an empty space..is her chair missing?she thought. She look around then saw one chair outside their room. Tiffany went to it and couldn't believe what she saw. The chair is so messy'with lots of words written into it.."Flirt'''stupid as*'.

She couldn't read it anymore'she couldn't take those words that written in the chair..is this her chair'?she ask herself. Tiffany got surprised when someone on her back push her aside. Due to a sudden push she almost fell'luckyly a tall girl was able to catch her. It was sooyoung.

Are you okay'?sooyoung ask tiffany.

Yeah'I'm fine. Thank you. tiffany said.

Then lots of girls start gathering around them' they mock the girl from pushing tiffany. But the tall girl just ignore them and try to lift her chair back inside their room. Tiffany on the other hand says that she was fine' then she try to help the tall girl from lifting her chair. The tall girl glare at her but tiffany ignore it and ask the girl where would she want to put the chair. The tall girl didn't answer tiffany but she lead tiffany the direction where her seat should be. After helping the girl tiffany immediately went out the room without anyword.

Tiffany went to her room hoping to see Yuri, but it's still early so Yuri hasn't arrive yet. Then as she look at the window the face of the tall girl is keep on running on her mind'..who is that girl'?..why did someone do that to her..?..those question keeps on running in her thoughts. 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..)