The Beginning

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

At a young age tiffany is already a black belter in taekwando,knowledgeable in jujitsu,in short a trained fighter. At the age of ten, her grandfather already taught her various martial arts. Who would have taught that a girl who has a slim body,average height,neatly ponytailed hair,wearing an old fashion eyeglass though she has a perfect vission is capable of defeating 4-5 person in a fight. Despite of her image she's a very strong girl. She wear glasses not because she has a bad vission but she use that as her defense mechanism to people. She's not good in talking and socializing with others. The only contact number she has on her phone is her bestfriend Yuri, her cousin jessica, and her sister michelle.

She lives with her grandfather but it pass away after she graduate in primary school. She don't want to go back to america with her dad so she asked her sister michelle to talk to their dad if she could just stay in korea and live on her own. Surprisingly her wish had been granted.

 

Tiffany's POV

This is the first day of my middle school life, and I don't want to be late. I have to pick up Yuri at the train station, I have to make sure that I'll live the best way I can, so that unnie will not get worried about me and I don't wanna be a burden to them.

I came 10mins.earlier before the time we both agree to meet. I don't want her to wait for me. Looking at my watch,she's five mins. late. Did something happen to her? Did she over slept again? Did she run into a dog again and got scared and run off like a crazy little kid? Did she step off a banna peel and hit her head on the floor?  I shooked my head..No no no..what am I thingking'..I should have call her. I was about to press number 1 to have an authomatic call for her when I heard someone shout my name. Shock's it's her!!she's waving at me!!she's alive!!

 

Yuri's POV

This is my most important day as a middle student. I'm very excited to the point that I didn't get enough sleep last night. I read some magazine about middle student'what clothes to wear,how to attract guys,how to leave a nice impression after you introduce yourself in class and even tips on how to find your soulmate. As I look to my watch'harasho!!!I'm going to be late'tiff must be waiting for me. I ask my mom to prepare a piece of bread with straberry jam on it. I saw it to a magazine that you can meet your prince by running with a bread on your mouth and you'll bump to your prince. But I was able to reach the train station without bumping into someone..(sigh)..As I reach the platform I saw Tiffany,her face look so worried,and she's looking at her phone. I called her,while waving my hand.

 

 

Tiffany run towards her,she notice that Yuri's sweating so she asked.Yur'did you run??Did you bump into a dog?and why your face is so messy'?Oh my!!!did someone rub you??assault you?..huh'?Yuri tilted her head,confused..ehh?!!?..horosho!!!do I look like that to you?..Tiffany shooked her bestfriend shoulder..Yuri'tell me'who did this to you???!! I'm going to teach him a less..she was about to exclaim but a pair hands circles her neck that her mind went in to blank..sshhhss..I'm fine tiff'..I'll tell you everything when we get inside the train..ok'?..before that let's get in first cause we don't want to be late at our first day right'..ok'tiffany said..so they walk inside the train while Yuri is holding' Tiffany's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

[wew'..hope this suits your interest' :) ] I'll be glad to hear something from those who will read this. :)