It's Melting..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

It's been a week since I decided to just get along with Tiffany and her friends during lunch time. At first, it's just the three of us, then Yuri invite their classmate, I think her name is Sooyoung which I'm not that sure cause I didn't try to talk to them and Tiffany's cousin Jessica wich I remember cause we always go home alltogether. After the incedent at  the park, I notice that those third year didn't bother me anymore whenever I get near them or pass them somewhere, I guess they got tired, well that's a good news for me.

I wonder what's got'n into me..I know I was really against of being around with people..but everytime Tiffany try to ask me to go or invites me with them I can't turn her down..and even I try to turn her down she was always trying to push herself on me in her most sincere and convincing way. Why'?..since when did I let my guard down on her'?..Since when did my wall break and when did she was able to get in'?..

I was in a daze when Yuki tap me on my thigh "Unnie"..unnie'' she called.

"Yah' what is it'?

"I was asking you to invite Pretty unnie in our house tomorrow'' she excitedly said.

"Ha??..why would I do that'? I ask.

"Cause tomorrow is my birthday"..don't tell me you forgot unnie"she said with her lip pout.

"Ofcourse I know it's your birthday but why would you want to invite her'?..she must be busy'.

 

She cross her arm and throw a deep sigh and said "Unnie'..you've been with Pretty unnie this past few days and I didn't hear any complaine on you anymore about being with her..you should know already that Pretty unnie didn't think of that way' she's not the kind of person that think her friends as bothersome".

Yuki's right as I get to know her a little more I saw a different kind of person..she's different, she's not like those I hate..maybe that personality of her is the reason why she was being surrounded by people..she get along with others..which very opposite of me.

"Unnie!! Unnie!!your spacing out again'..we should be going now'' she said.

"Yeah your right'let's go now''.

Before she went to her class she didn't forget to remind me not forget to tell Tiffany that she was inviting her at our house.

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Jessica's  POV

 

Two weeks have past already and I didn't even get a chance to get close to Tiffany during that days. Whenever I'm with her, I always feel anxious that she might found out my feelings for her. I think I'm hopeless..I don't have the courage to make any move for her to consider me as someone she can fall in love..cause for her, I'm just one of a family member..an ''unnie" that she always respect. But even though it suppose to be just to weeks we still ended up going home together..though she told me that she's going with Yuri every morning to go to school. I guess she really have feelings for her, I said to myself. Random thoughts were running into my mind about Tiffany..well, when I'm in deep thoughts she's always the reason behind it. Then someone tap me in the shoulder.

"Good morning Sica' your quit early today" she said.

"Morning Taeyeon-nah' I replied with a smile.

"Thinking about Tiffany again'?" she said while going to her locker.

"Ehh'?..how did you know'?

She chuckled and said "so, you really not going to dennied it".."she's really lucky".. she mumble.

"Yah' are you mocking me'? ..What did you say'?..I think I heard her say that Tiffany was lucky..but still it confused me so I ask her again.

She made a huge laugh "Nothing'since you didn't get it just forget about it".she said.

"Ahmm..Sica' about Tiffany,.did you ask her already if when will she come back to the club'?..you said that the doctor advice her to get some rest for atleast two weeks right'?..so I'm thinking since it's been two weeks have past already..did she tell you when will she come back again''?

"Ahmm..about that..I haven't ask her yet..though she told me before that she didn't want to go back anymore..but Yuri said that Tiffany is still trying to think all things up for now..so let's just give her 1 more week to decide".

"Oohh..ok'if that's what you said.".

"Hey' don't change the topic'!! What did you really said awhile ago".I persistently ask.

"I won't tell you anymore' you know me' I don't repeat what I have already said" she laugh while heading out the club.."you should be going now to your class' don't space out like that' it bother's me".

"Yah'!!!if it bother's you then don't mind me'..I jokingly said, I know that taeyeon is just concern about me, she was very considerate person, every time I feel confused or worried..she always offer a hand and an ear to listen. She's the only person that knows that I have a feelings for Tiffany..even if I didn't tell her directly..she knew.

 

 Author's POV

 

 Yuri and Tiffany went to school together again after  two weeks. They were walking on the hallway when they spoted Taeyeon and jessica heading to their classes. She didn't try to call their attention  since they almost lost to their sight. But they were able to see how other student make way for the two as they pass them by. She was so amaze how Taeyeon and Jessica was being greeted and some also bow their head when they pass to them.

"Wow' I never thought that their very popular' not just with boys but also with girls"..Tiffany mumbled.

"Huh'?..you didn't know'? They were really popular'especially Taeyeononie'..she and Jessica unnie were called "The Prince and Princess" of the taekwando club"by most of the student here..Yuri said.

"Ehh...really'??how can I didn't know that'?..Tiffany ask.

"Ahh..I know why' since you've been busy before on the club and then you've been absent for 1week you didn't know much about them"..that's why you don't have any clue how popular they are"the tan girl said.

"Ahhh..your right'..Tiffany replied.

"Hmm..they really look good together'..I never saw Jessica unnie smilling like that before, ussually she's quiet and reserve whenever where together"..tiffany cooed.

"Ooohh..I think someone is jelous here"..Yuri teased Tiffany.

"Eehhh!!No I'm not!!! I'm just surprised seeing that side of Jessica unnie'..I thought she's some kind of aloof with others"..Tiffany defend.

"Hmm..well,.some also called her "The Ice princess"..because some people never seen her smile or laugh..some say she's cold especially with boys..but when she's with Taeyeonnie'she's different'..they seen her laugh,get angry, smile and able to have a conversation that not everyone was fortunate to see."..that's why some student here thinks that those two were couple' cause they treat each other very well..and they really have this chemistry"..the tan girl said.

 "Oohh.I see..well,.if they were really a couple then that would be great'..President Taeyeon is a good person and she's also beautiful' she's intelegent and a good leader'..she and Jessica unnie will really look good together'..I thinks lots of people will be happy if that will happen."..Tiffany mumbled.

Yuri chuckled "why do I feel that you sound like you just been dump'..

"What!!?? I didn't mean anything about it'..I was just---"

Yuri cut her off by laughing so hard "ok..ok..no need to defend yourself anymore..I get it already"..

"Yah!!How would I know that you really get what I mean'if you don't let me even finnish what I'm gonna say"?..tiffany said.

Yuri anchor her arm to Tiffany's neck "I know' cause I'm your bestfriend' I know you very well when it comes to this" she chuckled.

Tiffany made a deep sigh "You sure you do'..anyway let's go to our class now'.

 Both girls were now heading to their room when Tiffany took a glance on the room before them.

"Your looking for her'? The tan girl ask when she notice that Tiffany's attention was on the said room.

"Hmm..yeah' I thought she might be here already..Tiffany replied.

"You really seem to care for her Tiff'..and I think this past few days her attitude seems change a little".the tan girl said.

Tiffany replied Yuri with a smile and said "You notice it too'? I hope we could get along all together..that would be fun".

"Huh'..well, as long as no one will take my place as your bestfriend then I'm fine with it"..Yuri jokingly said.

Tiffany laugh at what Yuri said "ofcourse' what we have will always be special among any others"..

"Good answer!!"Yuri said and she drag Tiffany to their class.

 

-Lunch Time-

 

The girls were having their lunch at the shade of the tree Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona, and Jessica. They put all their lunch in the middle and gather around it so everyone can have a share of each lunchbox. Tiffany notice a silence, it's not that it surprised her..but she thought that it's been awhile since they eat all together so she was hoping that the awkwardness will be lessen. She try to create a conversation but she can't think of anything that all of them will got interest and join the conversation..then she thought of something..

"Jessica unnie'..she suddenly blurt out.

The said girl was so surprised when she heard her name "yes!!.."she panicked.

Everyone got surprised on the sudden conversation.

"Oh'..I'm sorry'..did I surprised you'?" Tiffany said.

"Ahhmm...yeah a little'..but it's fine'..It was just so sudden'..Jessica chuckled.

Tiffany gave an awkward smile "I'm really sorry'..ahhmm..anyway..I didn't know that your very popular at school unnie'..We just saw it this morning when lots of other student bow their head and greet you politely'your so cool unnie". Tiffany intentionally use the word "We" hoping that Yuri will join the conversation..and it was successful when Yuri also give her thoughts'.. 

"I told you already that they are' both of them, Taeyeonnie and Jessica unnie'..the tan girl said while looking at Tiffany.

"Ehhh..Me'??popular'?you must been mistaken'..I'm not popular'..well, I think they just greet me like that because I'm with Taeyeon..she's the one who is popular"..Jessica said.

 "It's true Jessica unnie' your very popular too'..right Sooyoung'? Yuri said while looking at the said girl.

The tallest girl got surprised when she heard her name being called..and now everyone were looking at her waiting for an answer.. "ahhmm..It's true Jessica-si..I always hear everyone talks about you..everyone adores you.".she cooed.

"Ehh..really'?..I didn't know'.."jessi said.

Tiffany smile at how the conversation goes on when she try to involve Yoona.."How bout you Yoona' did you know anything about it too'?"

After hearing Tiffany's question everyone got into silence..

Tiffany notice that everyone got awkward feeling about what will gonna happen'..will she talk'?..will she just ignore it'?..will she say some bitter words'?..she knew that those are the question that runs to everyones head..then to everyone's surprised Yoona finally break her silence.

"I'm sorry,.I don't have any idea about it.."Yoona said in a simple words.

Tiffany smile at the response she tap Yoona's hand' "Then'it's the three of us that didn't know about it"she said while looking at Jessi.

They finnish their lunch almost before the bell rings'..Tiffany was so happy to the new progress on how everyone try to interact with each other. They were able to make a good converaation although there are times that some still don't know how to respond at once..but she was happy that Yoona and Sooyoung is now starting to participate on their talks.

Everyone were now heading to their class when Tiffany decided to use the toilet she was in one of the cubicle when she heard some students were talking. She's not the kind of person that will get interest when it comes to gossiping but when she heard Jessica's name were being drag she suddenly feel the urge to listen.

"Hey' did you see Jessica-si today'..she was so perfect'..and beautiful as ever.

"Yeah' she was so cool' I saw her with President Taeyeon this morning and they look really great together"..

Tiffany smile at how people adore Jessica..she's about to went out when she suddenly hear her name being drag out too..

"Hey hey' but did you hear that Jessica is now hanging around with the girl name..I think it's Tiffany'?..I heard from the male taekwando club that she is really a former member before..but she lost to Siwon oppa thats why she quit..what a looser' how could she even think that she will win to Siwon'..

 

"Yeah your right'..but lately I've seen Jessica and that girl coming to school together..and they even went home together'..

 

"Ehhh...really!!???whats her relationship with that girl!??"

 

"From what I heard their cousin'"..

 

""Then that girl is really a pain in the as* for Jessica-si..she shouldn't be hanging around with that kind of looser..and come to think of it'..that girl also hang around with that girl Yoona''.

"Yeah'..I also seen them having their lunch together"..

"What!!??..they ruining Jessica's image.."

"Your right' that girl Tiffany is the one who dragging Jessica down"..

"Yeah' your right'that girl is nothing but a looser and a bothersome to jessica-si.

Tiffany felt weak hearing those conversation but she got shock when she heard a loud sound coming from the entrace door. It's like the door were bang on the wall due to a heavy force. Then she heard a "thud" sound.

"WTH!!??who threw that book!?? a girl said.

 

"Will all of you just shut your mouth off!!!your annoying' if you want to talk someone like that then go to your private place! This is not a market for you to just sell your words!! Not everyone is interested in your story'so all of you just shut up!"

 

Tiffany was so confused on what's happening on the outside, but she knew whose voice where that came from..It's Yoona..she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) big thanks for those who subscribe, upvote and leave their comment :) thanks guys'.