Doubt..Misunderstanding..Clash

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

Tiffany didn't saw Yuri on the taekwando club,maybe she's still upset of what happen..she thought. Little that she knows Yuri is outside waiting for her. She has to stay for a little while in the club room because taeyeon want to talk to her about something. The other member went home already. Siwon saw Yuri waiting outside so he ask Yuri why she didn't come inside..Yuri tell Siwon what happen between her and Tiffany. Siwon suddenly thought of something and said to Yuri..Oh'so that's why Tiffany is very angry,she was very dissapointed..well I can't see a point why she's acting like that I mean it's kinda over acting..but Yuri cut him out..No..Tiffany is not like that.she may be mad but I know she's just worried about me..Siwon on the back of his mind got pissed of on how Yuri defend Tiffany..but he still smile and said..but she really is angry..she told everyone that she don't want to see you today because she's really pissed of..and she said that if you come to the club he ask us to tell you to leave..Yuri's tears started to fall after hearing those word she took off the hankerchief Tiffany gave her and excuse her self. Because of how she feel she didn't notice that her phone fell when she took off her handkerchief. Siwon on the other hand pick up Yuri's phone when suddenly it rings. It was Tiffany'..after seeing it he immediately cancel the call. Then a message appear..Siwon read the message.."Hey Yuri,are you still mad?...let's talk, I'll wait for you on the park where we used to play..I'll wait for you. Siwon is about to dellete the message when Yuri came again..as in hurry instead of delleting it, he suddenly turn off the phone. Ah' yuri ..you left your phone..Yuri just came to the toilet after washing her face because she really cries..she's too down to check her phone so she just put it on her pocket. Siwon offer Yuri to take her home..but he suddenly thought about Tiffany's message..he has to make sure that their not going to meet today. You want to go with me for a while'?.he ask Yuri..Yuri is so down,she don't want to think of anything else so she agree. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

President taeyeon ask me to stay,she said she have a very important things to tell me. I try to call Yuri to appologize on what I say,but she cancel it..I guess she's mad at me now..so I text her and told her that I want to talk to her..that I'll wait for her in our favorite park. Then, president taeyeon together with jessica unnie walks towards me. Tiffany, tomorrow you have to fight Siwon..taeyeon said..I was shock and confused on what I heard..What!!??Fight??!!why??!!why do I have to fight him'?I ask.. These fight will determine whose going to be the next President of the club. The male taekwando club ask for this..they want Siwon to be the next president but the female taekwando wants you to be the next president..ha?? But i don't want to cause any trouble..if those guys won't accept me then I don't want to push my self into them..Tiffany'jessica unnie looks at me and said..this is not just your fight..these is also for the female taekwabdo club..we all believe that your the right person for this..so please accept it..and help us..but unnie'..Tiffany,taeyeon cut me off..if you lose Siwon will be the next president of the club and he will remove all the rights of the girls in decission making..but if you win they will acknoledge you to be the next president..so please Tiffany..help us. I can't turn down their request after hearing all those words..I need Yuri..I want to ask her opinion about these..I don't know what to do..

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany went to their meeting place..it's nearly getting dark and the weather seems not look good..Yuri where are you'?..Tiffany starting to get worried wether Yuri will come or not..she try to call Yuri's phone but it can't be reach..Siwon look at his watch'it's already 8pm..Yuri notice that rain starting to pour so she tell Siwon that they should better go home now. Looking at his watch..Siwon smile'..sure I'll take you home. At the train station rain starting to fall outside..Yuri can see how heavy those rain is..she's about to look at her phone when Siwon distract her causing her to put her phone back to her pocket.

 

Tiffany on the other hand still waiting on the park..standing aimlessly in the rain..waiting..I know you will come Yuri..I know.....you will..tears starting to fall in Tiffany's eyes..she looks up and let those rain wash her teary eyes..

 

On the other corner of the street a tall girl together with a small kid walking hand in hand near the park..the little girl look on tiffany's direction..she look at her sister and ask..Unnie..what is girl doing?..why she standing there?..the tall girl look also at tiffany's direction..I don't know Yuki..maybe she's waiting for someone..why?..it's rainin'..the little girl suddenly let go her grip to her sister and run towards tiffany whose still standing in the heavy rain..the small girl reach tiffany's skirt and pull it to catch tiffany's attention.

 

Tiffany felt something on her skirt..she heard a voice..Unnie..unnie..Tiffany trace were the voice is coming and she saw a little girl with a small umbrella was infront of her..she look at the girl..the little girl pull Tiffany's skirt for her to bend down. Tiffany confused on the little girls action..she sit so she could see the little girls face. Tiffany try to flash a smile at the littke girl..why are you here?it's bad'you get sick..the little girl said..I'm waiting for someone..tiffany said..the tall girl from not so far call her sister.."Yuki'we have to go now..Tiffany trace were the voice came from..from a dim light..she saw a shadow of a tall girl..Yes unnie'the little girl replied..the little girl held Tiffany's hand and gave her small umbrella..use this unnie..and she ran towards her sister..as tiffany's still tracing the shadow of the two girl she didn't even know.

 

Yuri finally arrive at her house..she took of her clothes and her phone in the pocket..as she notice that her phone is turn off..she's confused if she turn it off or it runs out if battery..but as she open it..it still have some battery..then she notice that there is 2missed calls..and it's from tiffany..Oh my god'why didn't I notice that my phone is off..why didn't I try to check it'..as she was thinking of everything she immediately dialed Tiffany's number..but all she could here is a beeping tone..did she turn it off..Yuri ask herself..

 

 

 

 

(To be continued)