Start of something New

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

Tiffany wakes up a little bit early than ussual because she knew that Jessi might pick her up again in her house so she went out early to meet Jessi halfway. 

But when she's about to went outside jessi is already at her house.

"Unnie' since when did you get here'?..I told you to text me if your going already so I could meet you halfway".

"It's fine Tiff' I like to walk' it's kinda form of excercise you know'Jessi reason out'.

"But,..you've been doing this for 4days already, I...feel I might be a burden for you"..

"That's not true' you'll never be a burden for me" so please don't look it that way..I'm happy just like this.

Tiffany saw how sincere Jessica in saying those words so she  offer her hand to the older girl and Jessi took it and they walk with their hands holding each other.

At the bus Jessi ask Tiffany where did she go yesterday. And the girl thought if she will tell Jessi what happen. She don't want the older girl to get worried and she knew that Jessi will not going to like it if she would find out that she fought three guys yesterday. But she also don't want to lie to Jessi.

"Ahhmm..actually Jessi unnie,..I went to the park yesterday..because..Aaahmm..I try to follow a-- Tiffany suddenly stop what she's saying when she feels something on her shoulder. 

"U---nnie?..hmm..she fell asleep?..she might be really tired..this past few days she always went home late due to their club meeting..then, she wakes up early just to fetch me at my house..even though I know how much you love sleeping, you always wakes up early just to go to school with me..Tiffany brush Jessi's hair and put it behind the girl's ear. She wanted to take a look on how calmly Jessi's face when sleeping. "Jes--si, Thank you for doing this much for me". As she lean her head on the girls head in her shoulder.

They were near the school already so Tiffany wake up Jessi while tapping the girls knee "Jessi unnie'..Jessi unnie'..we're near the school already..wake up now unnie'.

Jessi slowly open her eyes, but when she notice how close Tiffany's face to her and she notice that she's leaning on Tiffany's shoulder she almost jump to her seat.

"Di-did I just fall asleep on your shoulder'? Jessi ask while cuffing her face.

Tiffany chuckle at how Jessi got surprised that she fell asleep "Yes unnie'you fell asleep' but that's fine' I also fell asleep and I didn't notice too."

They're already near the gate of the school, Tiffany stand up and offer her hand to the girl "I'll take you to your club unnie" Tiffany smile.

Jessi felt so happy just by thinking that Tiffany is doing things like that for her. She smile as she nod her head "Let's go" jessi said.

While going to the club Tiffany tells something to Jessica "Jessi unnie, ahmm..what time are yyour going to finnish to your club later'?..

"Hmm..I think about 5 or 6'why'?"

"That's good'I'll wait for you then'..

"Huh'? But that's late already your class will finnish at 3:30 right'?..you'll going to wait for too long".

"That's fine unnie'ahmm..I,.want to tell you something when we get home later, so I'll wait for you after your meeting." Tiffany said.

Jessi got curious on what Tiffany is going to tell her..is she going to tell me that she and Yuri are now officially dating?!!will she ask me to stop seeing her anymore?..jessi shake her head as those thought keeps bugging her..

"Aahhm..Tiff is this about you and Yuri..she ask.

Tiffany got confused on Jessi's question'.."No unnie'this has nothing to do with Yuri"..ahmm..I'll let you meet someone later." Tiffany bid her goodbye to Jessi as they reach the club while Jessi just unconsciously nod to Tiffany due to confussion on who is the person that Tiffany want to introduce to her.

Tiffany went to her locker, as she change her shoes she glance at Yoona's locker she notice that the indoor shoes of Yoona is still there so the girl haven't arrive yet. She sit on the first step on the stair waiting for Yoona to arrive. Then a girl call her name "Tiffany' why are you still here'are you waiting for Yuri'?..

"Oh Hi Sunny' aahm..I'm waiting for someone but not Yuri'..Tiffany said.

"Ooohh..your waiting for someone and that someone is not Yuri'?..are you cheating on her'?Sunny jokingly ask'..Tiffany was about to say something but Sunny cut her out.."hahaha..I was just kidding'..anyway it's so rare that your waiting for someone other than your bestfriend' Sunny laugh.

"Aahmm..I'm waiting for a friend,Tiffany said.

"Oh I see' well'I know it's none of my bussiness'so I'll go now' see you at the room later' bye" as the small girl went upstair.

Finally Yoona arrive at the school already Tiffany went to her locker and act as if she just arrive too..she open her locker and try to get something inside.

Yonna notice what Tiffany is doing "What are you doing'? You already wear your indoor shoes'whatelse do you look for'?"the said it in a plain tone voice.

Tiffany got surprised on Yoona's question'then she notice that she already wear her shoes awhile ago so it really kinda look so suspicious for her to keep on looking on her locker when she already have her shoes.

"Ah' your right' but I'm just looking for my...ahhm..handkerchief' yeah' my handkerchief'..I thought I put it here."Tiffany said.

Yoona just ignore what Tiffany said, she was about to go when she remember something "oh yeah' I forgot' here" while giving a lunchbox to Tiffany.

"What's this'?tiffany ask.

"It's your lunch' well, I don't know what got into my sister but she ask me to share my lunch to you'so here I'm giving this to you". Yoona said.

"Ahh..I can't accept it''Tiffany said.

"Oh..ok, so you don't like it". Yoona got a little irritated.

"No' it's not that I don't like it, but your sister told you that you have to share it with me..so she ask you to eat together with me..giving me all of this means that your not having your part of your lunch" Tiffany said while looking at Yoona's eyes.

Yoona felt something when she here Tiffany's reason...she felt that the girl is so sincere and just being true to her thoughts. "I'm fine' I'll just eat at the cafeteria".

"No' you have to eat with me' your sister made this for you and I think it's not right if you'll just give it to me all."

"So are you suggesting that we need to eat lunch together'? Yoona ask.

"Yes'"tiffany said.

"I..I don't eat on such crowded places".yoona said while averting her eyes to somewhere else.

"It's fine with me' you can choose where your comfortable" let's meet during lunch break outside our room. "You take the lunch first so I'm sure that you'll wait for me"Tiffany smile at the girl.

Yoona nod her head "ok'let's meet later".

"That's great' now let's go to our room"Tiffany said and turn her back to Yoona.

Yoona flash a smile as she stare at the girl whose walking in front of her. 

 

Yoona and Tiffany went inside their own class. Just a minute more Yuri came inside the room and greet her bestfriend.

"Good morning Tiff'.

Tiffany look at her bestfriend and smile as she also greet her "good morning".

"Hey' why are you and Yoona together awhile ago'? Yuri ask.

"Huh' you saw us'?..Tiffany replied.

"Hhmm...I just saw you from a far' I was about to call you but you seem talking something important'..since when did you two get that close'?yuri ask.

"Ahhh'..Haha..Tiffany awkwardly laugh.."aahhm..well, we're not that close yet, but ahhmm..I met her sister yesterday and I kinda do her a favor so she cook something and ask Yoona to share it with me..so'..that's it"..Tiffany said trying to make herself busy so she could not look in Yuri's eyes.

"And what kind of favor was it'?"yuri ask.

"Ahaha..it's a secret Yul'..hhmm..I can't tell anyone about it"..Tiffany said, still not looking at her bestfriend.

Yuri cuff Tiffany's face and try to look at the girl in the eyes. "Ooohh...so now your hiding a secret from me fany-ah"..

Tiffany look Yuri in the eyes and also cuff the girl face with her hand "I'm not hiding a bad thing from you Yul' it's just that this is something personal on Yoona's sister' so I can't tell it to anyone..even you"..Tiffany gave her eye smile to Yuri that made Yuri get a little dissapointed.

"Hyzz..fine' I won't ask you about it"..as she let go of Tiffany's face and sit on her chair as she turn her back to the girl.

Tiffany felt that Yuri is not happy..so she stand up and anchor her chin to Yuri's shoulder and lean her head to Yuri's head..I'm sorry Yul' but I promise to that little girl that it's our own secret..so I can't tell it to anyone without her conscent.."Tiffany said.

Yuri made a deep sigh.."I understand Tiff' that's what I like about you'when you promise something you always keep it no matter what..so I do understand"Yuri said while she try to feel Tiffany's head using her head also. "Anyway get off now'your so heavy' I feel your weight is trying to make my shoulder numb"Yuri jokingly said.

Tiffany pat her bestfriend's head' ok' ok'..thanks for understanding yul'. Tiffany suddenly thought of something.

"Ahh' Yul'..we're going to eat lunch with Yoona later'is it ok with you'?"

Yuri got confused "Are you asking for a permission or your just trying to tell me that it's been decided already"..Yuri bluntly ask..

Tiffany chuckled.."aahhmm..well both'?..I mean ofcourse I already told you that her sister cook something for me too so, she ask if her sister and me could eat together"..and..so I'm asking you if we could just eat all together."

Ok' Yuri said without looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany hugs Yuri from behind and says "Thanks Yul' your the best".

(First period of class ended..)

Tiffany and Yuri we're preparing their things when they saw lot's of their guy clasmate were gathering around the door'..

"What's with those guys'?..what's the commotion all about'? Yuri ask.

They were about to go out and some guys are blocking and pushing each other near the exit door. They saw that some guys were trying to gather around a girl and took some picture. Tiffany notice that it's Yoona' she's waiting for her outside her room. Tiffany immediately block those guys who tried to take Yoona's picture.

"Hey delete it" tiffany said to guy who took a picture of Yoona.

"What!?? This is none of your bussiness Hwang'the guy said while trying to took another shoot.

Tiffany took the guy's one hand and put it on his back'.."delete it or else I will broke your arm" tiffany's face is so serious that made the guy immediately delete the shot that he took. 

Some girls and guys is now looking at Tiffany as they whisper something.

"Who's that girl"?

"Why would she try to protect that "?

"I heard she's a former member of taekwando but she quit after loosing to Siwon oppa'."

"Really' you mean that girl was able to have a match to Siwon oppa' the president of the male taekwando club'?"..people are now staring at tiffany and gossiping around. Yuri immediately grab Tiffany's hand and Tiffany grab Yoona's hand and three girls went outside to escape those judging eyes.

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..) thank's for those comment's and for continueing reading this story' :)