Sudden Change of Feelings..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Yoona's POV

 

I didn't expect that those girls will do something like that. I thought they're only capable of vandalizing and making pranks on me. But now, they go beyond that. It's not that I didn't prepared myself from this but to be honest I was scared. I've been used of being hated, but when they try to hold me and hurt me I got scared, that past is starting to crawl in my mind again. I was about to loose hope when someone came along. I was save' I was save by a girl whom I didn't even know. She didn't even tell me her name. For the first time someone save me not because they want or need something in return. She save me because she thinks that's the right thing to do. But, it's too early for me to trust her. It's too early for me to think that she's different from them. And I need to remember that trusting her might also hurt me in the end. 

 

Author's POV

 

Classes ended now. The two girls were starting to prepared their things so they could go home. Yuri ask Tiffany where did she went after lunch and why did she got late during the second period. She told Yuri everything that happened'and her bestfriend got worried for her'.

"What!!??you try to meddle in to a fight??!!Yuri exclaimed.

Tiffany cover Yuri's mouth..Shhhhhss..don't shout!! Well, I couldn't just watch those third year doing something like that'..and come to think of it' they're four of them and they try to hurt one girl.

"Well I understand your point Tiff' but you just get out from the hospital' and now your trying meddle into a fight' have you lost your mind!!?? are you trying to be a super hero??!!Yuri blurt out.

Tiffany knew that her bestfriend was just concerned on her.."I'm sorry Yuri-ah...don't get mad..It's just that I coudn't just stand there and do nothing when I saw that."

"I know that your strong Tiff' I know that you can protect yourself from anyone"..but this is not the right time..you just get out from the hospital..I don't want you go back there anymore..I don't want you to leave me here alone."..

Tiffany hug her bestfriend and whisper' then,you should definetly visit me there." she chuckled.

Yuri playfully hit Tiffany's stomach..and Tiffany fake a hurt sound.."Ouch"..Which made Yuri immediately rub Tiffany's stomach in a gentle way.."I'm sorry Tiff''..I didn't mean..

Tiffany try to control herself from laughing but Yuri notice it and said "Yah!!! Your making fun of me aren't you!!??

Tiffany while trying to stop herself from laughing said.."Sorry Yur' I just miss you being like this' I miss this feeling..she said.

Yuri's face turn red but she immediately hide it from tiffany and gets her bag. "Your crazy Tiff'...We better go home now"she said.

Ah..Yuri, I forgot to tell you starting from now until maybe next week I'm going home by bus with Jessica Unnie. The doctor said I should refrain myself from too much work and I should not let myself get exausted and tired. So, they refrain me for walking too much and running. So I'm sorry I can't go home with you, but after I regain my strenght we will go home together again.

Yuri got frown after hearing that Tiffany will not go home with her or even go to school with her..but since she wasn't facing her,Tiffany didn't notice that the girl is sad after hearing what she just said.

"Hmm..is that so, well, it's fine then' I mean it's for your own good' ahmm..that's why you should really take care of yourself now'..Yuri try to smile and fake a laugh but deep inside she was sad that even though Tiffany was back to school, they will not going home together just like before.

Tiffany pat her bestfriend back' "I can't go home with you, but I can still send you to the school gate right"..

Yuri look at Tiffany and smile' "Sure'let's go"..

Yuri grab Tiffany's hand and intertwined it with her hands while they walk slowly feeling every step they make away from their room.

They were about to reach the school gate' when Yuri ask Tiffany "Aren't Jessica Unnie will look for you'?"

Hmm...No' I'm still going to wait for her in the bus stop cause she still have a meeting in taekwando club.

So we still have some time'?..Yuri said..

Tiffany was confused on what's Yuri saying.."Time for what'?..Did you want to buy some weird magazine again'?" cause if that's what your thingking you better go home now cause I'm not going there with you'..Tiffany jokingly said.

Yuri got annoyed on how slow and dense Tiffany is'.."ahhg!!Never mind I'm going home now!" She suddenly let go of Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany immediayely felt that Yuri is in a bad mood' so she didn't let go of Yuri's hand. "Hey'are you mad'? I was just kidding'ofcourse I'm going there with you' I just need to text Jessica unnie first."she said.

"No need to text her' I'm not mad'..and I'm not going to ask you to go with me there,it's too far I can't let you walk that far..anyway I'm going home now"..Yuri said.

"You sure your not mad"?Tiffany ask.

Yuri suddenly gave Tiffany a peek on the cheek and then she run while waving her hands to Tiffany "See you at school tomorrow' text me when you get home already"bye bye'.

Tiffany got surprised on Yuri's action but she was able to flash a smile and wave back to Yuri as the girl slowly fading on her sight.

Tiffany went to the bus stop and will wait for Jessica there, her sister ask her to go home with jessica now that she just came from the hospital. At the bus stop she saw Yoona', she don't know how to approach the girl, she thought that the girl don't trust anyone yet.

She sits silently near Yoona but Tiffany make sure that theres a certain space between them. Tiffany can't stop herself from asking if the teacher found out about what happen to Yoona and if the teacher saw her bruise.

"Ahhmm..did your teacher found out about your bruises"tiffany suddenky ask the girl beside her.

A long silence was come out the place..haha..I knew it I just got ignored..Tiffany's thought.

"No, no one notice" Yoona said.

Tiffany got surprised on the girl she thought that the girl just ignore her "Ah..I don't know if it's good thing or bad thing for you"..I mean no one notice means the teacher will not interogate you on what happened..but it's also bad cause those people who bullied you will not be punish".she said.

"It's fine'and it's not your problem anymore" don't ever involve yourself into someones bussiness especially if you'll going to risk your own health on it..Yoona said while trying to leave at the bus stop.

"Hey where are you going'? The bus will be here after 5mins''Tiffany said while tring to stop the girl from leaving.

Yoona turn around and said "Who told you that I'm waiting for the bus'?"..then turn away and continue to walk away from Tiffany.

Tiffany was puzzle on what the girl just told her..what a weird girl' why is she sitting here if she's not waiting for the bus'??..ahhg..why am I thingking too much'..

 

( Tiffany didn't know that' Yoona over heard her conversation to Yuri about her condition that she should not allowed herself to get exhausted and get tired )

 

"Tiffany''she heard a familiar voice calling her. Jessica was running towards her'. "I'm sorry did you wait for too long"?

"Ahh..No unnie' I just came here..Tiffany said.

"Did you tell Yuri that your going home with me"?

"Yes unnie'she knew already".

"What did she say'?..I mean is that ok with her"?.jessica ask.

"I think she's fine with it unnie".

"Ahhmm..Ho-how about you'?..I-is it ok with you to go home with me'?..

"Ofcourse unnie'infact I'm really thankful that you wants to go home with me,and I'm sorry for being a bother".

Ha'?..O-ofcourse your not a bo-bother' I I'm really happy that were going home together starting from today..I mean until next week right'..

''Yes unnie'so please take care of me until next week"Tiffany said.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I know already how Jessica unnie's feelings for me but I don't know how and what will I do when I'm with her. Eventhough I know she loves me I don't know if my love for her is the same way that she feels for me. I'm sure that I love jessica unnie' she's one of the important person in my life, she's like a family to me..but as Michelle unnie said, Love disguise in different ways, but I hope while I'm with her I could feel and know what kind of love I have for her. She's the person that I can't afford to hurt. 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm happy when Michelle unnie ask me to look after Tiffany and go home together with her. But everytime I see her and everytime I'm with her I couldn't understand why my heart, beat so fast. I couldn't explaine my feelings. I told myself that I'm not going to give up on my feelings for her but I don't know what to do for her to notice me.

I was on my deep thought when I suddenly felt that Tiffany fell asleep on my shoulder. As I look at her sleeping face she really look defenseless. I was so happy just being with her like this, I feel I'm the luckiest girl in the word for seing this childish part of Tiffany. She always try to look strong in school, but deep inside her is a fragile little girl. Looking at her face sends calmness in my emotion, and makes my worries melt away.

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..)