A new friendship start..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

AUTHOR'S POV

 

(Bell rings) First Period ended.

 

"Hey phani-ah' "What happen to your talk with Jessie unnie'? And you almost got late in our class'? Tell me! Tell me! How was your talk "Yuri ask eagerly.

"You'll find about it later" Tiffany said without looking at the tall tan girl and started walking ahead.

"Yah!! Why can't you just tell me now'?" Yuri insisted while trying to catch up with her friend who already at the hallway.

 

The three girls reach their secret place where they can eat quietly away from people's judging eyes.

Jessi came first on the place and Yuri immediately notice her and greet the girl whose already enjoying her seat.

"Where is Sooyoung-shi Yuri?" She ask.

"Ah' She said she'll just follow'' Yuri replied analyzing if there would be some awkward moment between Tiffany and the older girl.

"Oh..I see" Jessie mumble.

 

 Yoona and Tiffany just bow their head as their sign of greetings to Jessie and the later do the same. Tiffany sit accross Jessi beside Yoona, while Yuri decided to sit accross Yoona beside Jessi.

 

Yuri is seriously anticipating the surroundings, she deeply analyzing wether Tiffany and Jessi already in good terms. They started digging up their lunch boxes, and silent is very noticeable.Everyone eats quietly and she's not used to it, though with Yoona she knew that the girl barely talk but she was so worried with Jessia and Tiffany. She was hoping that the two girls already fix their petty fight. 

 

Yuri got surprise when suddenly Jessie put some meat strips on  Tiffany's lunch box and Tiffany bow her head as her appreciation of Jessie's kind thought. Then Tiffany pour some tea and hand it to Jessi without any word. Jessica bow her head as she accept the drinks.

 

Seeing that, Yuri didn't hesitate anymore "Ahmm..you two we're good now right?" I mean you two talk already right?" Yuri ask confusingly.

"Yes we are" Tiffany answered.

"If that so then why you two still not talking normaly?" Yuri retorted.

Jessica can't contain her laughter anymore as she burst into laugh.

"Yah!!!unnie' seriously what's happening'?" Yuri annoyingly ask.

Tiffany chuckle as she look at Yuri whom she knew that starting to feel annoyed.

"We're good now' we just want to see your reaction" Jessie said between her laugh.

"Aiisshhh!!! Your so mean unnie!! Didn't you know I was about to have a heart attack trying to figure out if you two are still not in good terms." Yuri exclaimed.

"Sorry Yul'  It was jessica un--" I mean it was Shica's idea"Tiffany said while looking to Jessica who glare her when she's about to say "unnie" again.

"What did you say!?? Did you just call Jessica unnie Sicca'?" Just Sicca??!!" Yuri ask surprisingly.

"Ahhhmm..yeah.." Tiffany answered shyly.

"I ask her to drop the unnie or any honorifics starting today, I think you already knew what those girls said to Tiffany right'..they taught that I'm just hanging around with her just because I'm looking after her because she's younger than me..so I decided not to call me unnie anymore..in that case our relationship will just be like any others..and if I still decided to hang out with you it's not because she is a family nor younger than me..but that's because I wanted to be her friend..and no one can question wether who I choose to be friend with." Jessica said.

"Ohh..that's a nice idea' then can I also call you Jessica then'?" Yuri ask excitedly.

"Sure' that sounds good"Jessi answered.

 "Wow!! great then' but actually there's no need to change whatever we call or treat one another' I mean like I always wanted to tell to Tiffany, people will always say something wether you do what they want or not..so why even bother pleasing them'' she shoudn't let those people whom didn't know her affect and tell her what kind of person she is" Yuri said with full of conviction.

 

I agree with that Yuri' but I think this is also a nice timing for Tiffany to consider me as a friend..and not someone whom just older than her..I want to be close to her as a friend rather than someone she look up to but far from her. Jessi thought before she nod at what Yuri just have said.

 

Everyone finnish their lunch but still they have enough time to chill around before the second period start. Yoona stay quiet during the conversation of the two when they heard someone calling Yoona's name.

 

"Im Yooooooonaaaa!!!" A girl shouting Yoona's name and waving her hand while walking towards the four girls.

"Who was that?" Tiffany ask.

"Donno know?" Yuri replied while tilting her head.

"Joohyun?" Jessi cooed.

"You know her?" Yuri ask.

 The tall girl made ger way to where Yoona is "Im Yoona!! I told you to meet me at lunch time at the student council office'why didn't you came?" she ask annoyingly.

"Joohyun?" Jessi call the girl attention.

"Oh' it's you Jessi unnie'' The girl finaly notice that there are also some other person with Yoona. She bow her head as she appologize on her action. "I'm so sorry for my action, I'm Kim Joohyun student council member first year representative' I'm sorry to bother you but can I just borrow Yoona for a minute?" She said.

Yoona maid a deep sigh "Go away' I'm not going to participate on that play' your just wasting your time here". She said.

"How could you say that without even hearing the details about it?" Joohyun ask.

"I don't need to hear any of it' I'm not gonna participate on it and that's final'' Yoona said in her most coldest tone.

Joohyun made a deep sigh as she trying to control her annoyance "If your not going to join the play then I'll re-assign you to participate in the sports team' and let me inform you, all "should" participate at any activities and not anyone can just escape from that". She said trying to stress the word should.

"Let me just warn you' the sports team is mostly guys' so if you want to be assign to them then it's your choice" She said.

As yoona heard about it she suddenly bolt to stand up "No!! I'..I don't want to participate on that either".

"Then join our play' and accept the lead role" Joohyun said.

"No!!!"Yoona said angrily.

 

Tiffany tried to meddle as the two girls we're now starting to bicker "ahmm..Joohyun' Joohyun right'?..Ahmm..maybe you could just give her some more time to think about it.." Tiffany said.

Joohyun look at Tiffany and then Yoona "Fine' I'll just give you one more day' I need to pass the list of the student  in our class tomorrow so I'm just giving you until tomorrow to make up your mind..but I'm telling you..your more safe on our team rather on the sports activities" Joohyun said before she leave the others and bow her head again.

 

" I'm finnish eating'I'm heading in first" Yoona said.

 

"O-ok.." Tiffany replied as she watch the girl walking her way.

"Kim Joohyun'? I think I heard her name somewhere,.but I can't remember where' her name sounds familiar.." Tiffany mumble.

"That's because she's Taeyeon younger sister'that's why her name sounds familiar'' Jessi said.

"Taeyeonie's sister'?" Yuri exclaimed.

"Yes' haven't you know her or heard anything about her' she's a first year also' I think on Yoonasi's class?" Jessi said.

"Hmmm..I haven't heard anything about her, but her family name is sound familiar I thought, well now I know it's because of she's a sister of president Taeyeon" Tiffany said.

"Anyway, are you close to her?" Yuri ask Jessica.

"Yeah' we used to see and hang around whenever I'm at there house' before we often have some late night meetings and we used to do it on their house so I often see her' don't worry she's a very nice girl'' Jessica answered.

 "Hmmm..I wonder what's that play all about?" Yuri mumble.

"You don't know?" Jessi ask confusingly.

"Should I?" Yuri answered.

"You should' I mean your aware that our school have an upcoming school festival right'? And every class level is expected to perform something' so everyone is planning what they will do or perform on that day". Jessie said.

"Eahhh? Really?! We didn't know about it' do you Tiff?" Yuri ask while looking at Tiffany who was also unaware of it.

"No I don't' how come our class haven't talk about it?" She said.

"Hmm..well maybe because it's not been formally announce yet' I heard that this year there will be a colaboration between 1st and third year level..so maybe it was still on process" Jessi said.

"Really!!???" Wow' that sounds exciting'' Yuri exclaimed.

"You think so'? We'll I'm also excited about it also' when I heard that there will be some colaboration within our level and I thought it would be fun" Jessi said.

 

(Bell ring's)

 

"Oh' I think we have to go back now' let's just continue this topic tommorow' bye girls" Jessi said.

"Bye un'-- I mean shica''Tiffany replied as she made a smile.

Jessi smile as the thought that Tiffany was really trying her best to change what she was used to in referring to her "Bye phani-ah".

 -*-

 

(Bell Ring's 2nd period is ended)

 

Yuri and Tiffany was now ready to go home when Tiffany receive a message coming from Yoona.

 

To: Tiffany

 

I just wanted to remind you that Yuki's bday is today and you promise her that you'll come. So I'm just making sure if you still remember it.

 

From: Yoona

 

Tiffany replied immediately as she finnish reading the mail.

 

To: Yoona

 

I didn't forget' :) but can I go home first? I left my gift at my house, :( can you just mail me your address and I'll go there as soon as I get my present to Yuki. Thanks

 

From: Tiffany

 

And after a minute Tiffany receive the address of Yoona's house. 

"So are you really coming there?" Yuri ask as she was aware on Yoona and Tiffany conversation.

"Yup' I don't want to dissapoint Yuki as I made a promise to her,." and I'm sorry Yul if I can't bring you and Jessie unnie with me" Tiffany said appologetically.

Yuri chuckled "I thought it's Sicca now'?"

"Oh yeah' I forgot' good thing she can't hear it' and don't you dare tell it to her" Tiffany warned Yuri.

"Yeah yeah'I guess it will be hard on you since you've been calling her unnie for so many years and now it just suddenly change" Yuri said.

"Your right..but actually I think it's much better..I mean now I feel like she really like it, so I guess it's good too" Tiffany said and Yuri just nod her head as she agree to what her bestfriend just said.

 

-*-

 

Tiffany reach the address that Yoona gave her. She press the doorbell and after a few sec. a young girl open the door and she was welcome with a warm hug.

"Pretty unnie!!" I'm glad you came!!" Yuki said while still hugging Tiffany's waist.

"Thank's for inviting me' here' I have some thing for you' I hope you like it'' Tiffany said while handling Yuki her present. 

"Thank you pretty unnie' come' let's go inside' I'll introduce you to my umma" Yuki excitedly said while dragging Tiffany's hand through the kitchen.

As they went to kitchen Tiffany was able to glance Yoona at the dinning area whose preparing the plates on the table. Then a tall women came out on the kitchen wearing an apron and greet her with a smile.

"Hello Tiffany' I'm glad I finnally meet you' My daughter here says lots of things about you especially how beautiful you are' and Oh my' you really are'' Mrs. Im said.

Tiffany bow her head and felt shy on the compliment she has just receive "Tha-thank you for the compliment Mrs. Im'..It was nice meeting you also"  she said.

"Just call me Auntie' your a friend of my daughters so just call me Auntie from now on" Mrs. Im said. "Anyway I heard from Yoona that you and her class is different right' I'm glad that she was still able to find a friend even if you two wasn't in the same class."  And Tiffany, I would like to thank you for being a good friend to Yoona, Yuki told me everything, about those people who tried to hurt her, but she assure me that there is someone who promise to protect her sister that's why I also feel at ease, I'm sorry if I will put this to your shoulder but please continue to be a friend for my daughters" Mrs. Im said while bowing her head to Tiffany.

Tiffany imediately try to stop Mrs. Im's gesture, you don't need to ask for it Auntie I bound to do it even if you don't ask me too cause she is my friend now and I won't let my friend get hurt" Tiffany said.

"Thank you dear' you don't know how this means to me" The women said.

 

"Could you help me to bring these food on the table so we could start to eat now'?" Mrs. Im said.

"Sure Auntie" as Tiffany bring the foods.

They were just the four of them on the table, "My daughters were not a social butterfly they don't ussually invite someone to visit our house especially Yoona," Mrs. Im said.

"I'm not the one whose celebrating her birthday why would I be the one to invite fir the first place'?" Yoona mumble.

"I know you dear' even if it's your birthday you never invited anyone' this is the first time that a friend of yours came to visit us" Mrs. Im said.

"She's Yuki's friend not mine" Yoona retorted.

Mrs. Im made a deep sigh "I hope it din't change your mind Tiffany' as you see my daughter here is such a stubborn one' but rest assured that she didn't mean what she just have said".

Tiffany chuckle " Don't worry Auntie' I know' I'm used to her sweet talk" Tiffany jokingly said.

Yoona crinkle her eyebrow and look at Tiffany asking the girl what she means by that but Tiffay intentionaly try to avoid making any eye contact to Yoona.

Tifanny was about to get some drinks when she accidentaly spill it on her lap. "Oooopppsss!!! I'm sorry". She said as she try wipe her pants.

"Are you okay dear?" Mrs. Im ask worriedly.

"I'm fine Auntie' it's just spill on my pants" she answered.

"Dear help her dry it' use the hair dryer on my room" Mrs. Im said asking Yoona to help Tiffany.

"It's fine Auntie' it will dry soon'' Tiffany said.

"It might also cause stain if you just let it dry like that" Yoona retorted as she stand up and beckoning Tiffany to follow her.

 

Tiffany was hesitating at first but she decided to come anyway.

 

While they're on the room alone Tiffany suddenly remeber the kiss that happen' she try to shake her head on the thought that Yoona kiss her that day. 

Tiffany was spacing out on her thought that she didn't notice that Yoona is already near her snapping her finger to full out Tiffany in her own world.

Tiffany was surprised to notice that Yoona is too close to her face that made her step back in surprise but she got out balance and fell on her . "Ouucchh!!"

"Hey are you ok'?" Yoona ask worriedly as she help Tiffany to stand up.

"I-I'm fine' Thank you,."

"Your spacing out awhile ago and now you just acted weird' what's wrong with you?" Yoona ask while helping Tiffany to have a seat on the master's bed.

"I..I was just thinking of something'' Tiffany replied.

"Really?!!" Your weird'' Yoona tease.

''Actually, you-your the one whose weird" Tiffany said shyly.

"What!? I'm not the one whose spacing out and tripping her own'' Yoona answered with a smile on her face.

"I--I was thinking about last time'' You'...You did something to me last time!!" Tiffany said while her voice is a little bit shaking.

"Last time?" What did I do?" Yoona ask.

"You..you..ki--ki--kiss.."Tiffany stutter on her words and she couldn't finnish it either.

Yoona made a weird laugh' before it took her a minute to answer '' "oohh..about that'' don't be bother about it' it was just a form of greetings' and you keep saying that your my friend right..aren't friends allow to do that'' Yoona said without looking to Tiffany and keep on searching for the hair dryer.

I was thinking of that too..but..aren't we're in korea? Do they really greet each other with that? Well if all friends do that thing then maybe it's just normal..I guess theres really nothing to think about it.. Tiffany thought "Oh..now I understand" she replied.

Yoona we're now walking towards her with a hair dryer on her hand she plug it in and started to carefully point it on were tiffany spill the drinks.

 

After they dry Tiffany's pants they return to the table and found Mrs. Im and Yuki still eating.

 

"Was that you who just laugh awhile ago dear? She ask looking at her daughter.

 

Yoona didn't answer but it was obvious on her face "It was very rare for you to laugh like that' it's been a while since I heard you laugh my dear' I don't know what you two talk about but I'm glad that Tiffany was able to bring you in laughter just like that" Mrs. Im said with a very warm smile on her face.

Mrs. Im look at Tiffany and whisper "Thank You". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued..