Her other side..

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

Tiffany was about to go to the bus stop were she will meet Jessica, but to her surprised she saw Jessi outside her house.

Unnie Jessi' what are you doing here?' I thought were going to meet at the bus stop'? You should have told me that your coming' I should not let you wait.

Ah'..It's fine Tiff' I-I get up early so I thought of just drop by'. Jessica said. Anyway are you ready now'?

"Yes unnie' Tiffay said while giving her sweetest eye smile to the older girl.

While walking to the bust station Jessi was looking at Tiffany's hand. She always see how Yuri and Tiffany walk together,their hands are always intertwined with each other. The older girl was thinking hard if she could also do that with Tiffany but she has no guts and confidence to take the lead. 

Tiffany on the other hand notice that Jessi is falling off behind her and she seems lost in a deep thought..she try to call the attention of the said girl but it doesn't reach her. So Tiffany grab Jessica's hand as she ask the older girl. "Are you ok unnie'?"..is there something bothering you'?..

Jessi got panick on the sudden bolt that she felt when Tiffany touches her hand, that made the older girl retract her hand to Tiffany.

Tiffany was surprised by Jessica's reaction that she felt embarass for trying to touch the older girls hand. "I'm sorry unnie' I didn't mean--

Jessica felt that Tiffany felt uncomfortable after she retract her hand.."No it's not that I don't like it Tiff'..the truth is I want to hold your hand too..it's just that I was surprised..

Tiffany smile at the older girl and offer her hand..while the older girl slowly took Tiffany's hand and hold it tight. As they went inside the bus they didn't let go of each others hand.

Jessica want to start a conversation, but she didn't know where to begin with..it's been too long since she and Tiffany had this kind of time with just the two of them. Why, why do I don't have anything to say'?..why can't I think of any topic that both of us will enjoy talking..when it is Yuri they can talk of any random things..why can't we?..jessi thought..

Tiffany felt that something's bothering jessica so she ask the older girl. "Hmm..Jessica unnie'is there something that bothers you'?.. I mean do you have any problem?"

"Huh'?..wh-why did you think of that?jessi replied.

"Well, since this morning I notice that your always on your deep thought..so I thought something's bothering you'..hmm.. If you need any help unnie, I would be willing to help whatever it is".

Jessica smile at Tiffany.. "I'm fine now, just by hearing those words'make all my worries dissappear".

Tiffany smile at Jessi and said.."I'll just be here unnie'if you need me".

Jessi smile and nod to Tiffany.

As they reach the school Tiffany knows that Jessi will went first to the club while she will went to her locker to change her indoor shoes.

"See you later Jessica unnie' as she lossen her grief to jessi's hand"..

"yeah'see you later Tiff'..as she do the same.

Both girls went to different direction. As tiffany went to her locker she saw Yoona'but the girl was already heading to her room before she reach her locker. As she open her locker she found her handkerchief clean and neat inside a small ziplock bag, and she also found an energy drink with a note "payment for yesterday' for energy suppliment and for body nourishment". Tiffany laugh so hard that her voice conquer the whole locker room'. She couldn't understand what the notes was trying to say but she knew that she was happy' this is the first time that she laugh this hard. That girl is really weird'..but I knew that she was kind'..Tiffany thought. She stop laughing when she notice that some students where now trying to whispers something and some are staring at her. She immediately run towards her room. When she's about to reach her class she try to glance Yoona inside her room, and found the girl sitting on her chair and reading quietly. Then she went inside her class. The smile in her face is very visible, everytime she think about the note she can't stop herself from smilling.

Yuri arrive at their room and saw Tiffany smilling on her thought. She called the attention of the girl but it looks like Tiffany was so immense in her own world. Yuri went to Tiffany's back and blow Tiffany's ear, that made the girl shock and stand on her chair'.

"Yah!!Yul' what was that'?..

"Huu'?Yul'? It's been long since you called me that'..so did something happen to you yesterday'?..you look so happy today'your like day dreaming'..

"Haha..your right' I mean, today is something different' you see''. while trying to show Yuri the energy drink she got from her locker'.

"So?..what's with that drink'?..

"I got it from Yoona' while smilling on her bestfriend'.

"You mean she talk to you and give you that'?..

"Oh no' I just found it on my locker and I knew it came from her'..

"Ha? Are you sure it came from her'? Yuri ask.

"Yes' she leave me a note saying that's it's a payment for yesterday'..so I knew it's from her.

Yuri (sigh)..anyway' you didn't text me yesterday' I told you to text me when you get home'.

"Aaah' yeah' I forgot' I fell asleep on the bus so I forgot to text you'..but I'm fine yesterday' you don't need to worry that much'..

"Did you also come to school with Jessica unnie'?..Yuri ask while sitting on her chair.

Hmm..Yes' she fetch me to my house'..Tiffany replied.

"Aaahh..Tiff' I saw President Taeyeon on the train station and she was asking when will you come back to the club'?..

Tiffany suddenly look at the window trying to think what will she answered.."Hmm..I think I'll never come back anymore..a lot of things happen and I don't want it to happen again''..Tiffany calmly said..

"Actually Tiff, Siwon oppa already told me everything thing..every lies and plan he did just to break you and for you to loose. ''And he said that he will not stop until he didn't get what he want".

"Aahh..that's what I'm afraid off Yul' I don't want you to get involve with this..I don't want to be the president if I had to risk your safety.

Yuri smile at Tiffany, but you still want to be part of the taekwando right'?

"Hmm..yes, but your safety is more important to me. Tiffany smile at Yuri.

Yuri holds Tiffany's hand.."I'll be fine' I know you can protect me while you still on the club' and this time, no one can break the trust we have for each other..so don't be afraid to do the things that you love' I'll support you''.

Tiffany smile at her bestfriend and nod her head.

 

Classes ended.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

After I send Yuri at the main gate I was walking at the bus stop. When I suddenly receive a message coming from Jessica unnie. She text me that she can't go home with me today because their meeting in the club will finnish very late so she ask me if I can go home first. I told her that she don't need to be worried' and I'll text her as soon as I'm home. When I was near the the bus stop I saw Yoona again, she was looking at her phone. When the bus arrive she didn't went inside instead she start to walk accross the street. I began to wonder why she was sitting at the bus stop but she didn't get in as soon as the bus arrive. I decided to follow her, I knew that what I was doing was wrong and I really look like a stalker but my curiousity is really on it's limit. I followed her and I notice that were heading to a primary school'. 

It looks like she's waiting for someone, did she have a siblings?..She was standing on the gate of the school when a small girl runs towards her, calling her "unnie". The little girl look like 5-6 years of age. Yoona's appearance is different when she's with someone she knew. She was able to flash those beautiful smile and her calm and soothing voice can be heard clearly. They walk hand in hand and then stop at the park. Well now that I know her reason why she always at the bus stop I think theres no reason for me to follow her like a stalker. I was about to leave when suddenly I heard a noise. I turn around and see the girl whose with  Yoona awhile ago running towards me. Her face looks scared and worried and she even trip herself for running so fast.

"Help! Help! Someone Help my unnie" the little girl shout as loud as she can.

I run towards her and help her to get up' she grab my uniform and plead to help her sister.

"What happen? Where is your sister? I ask.

Unnie' help my Unnie..please..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(To be continued..)