continuation...

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

( As I've said last night this is just the 2nd part..cause I'm very sleepy last night that I couldn't finnish the whole chapter even if I tried to.. :( and I'm sorry a while ago I got some problem with my int.connection that I mess up editing this part )

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon and Jessie went to school together. Taeyeon was expecting Jessie to feel a little gloomy but to her surprise Jessie seems fine, and her precious smile seems back in her face again. As they reach the school both of them headed to the Taekwandoo club first for their daily meet up with the group.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Tiffany went to school together with Yuri. Tiffany's appearance seems very depressing which immediately caught Yuri's attention.

 

"What's wrong Tiff'?..you look so down'..Yuri ask.

"I just didn't get enough sleep" Tiffany answered.

"Really'?..I t doesn't look that way..Yuri replied.

"Well, I really didn't get enough sleep..because I was thinking of something.."Tiffany cleared.

"What was it'?"..Yuri ask.

"I push Jessica unnie away..I told her not to hang out with us..I mean me especially".

"What!!??why did you do that!!? Yuri ask in shocked.

"You see,.yesterday a group of students where talking that Jessie unnie should not hang around with me cause I'm not a good influence to her..I mean I'm ruinning Jessica unnie's image.."Tiffany said in a monotone voice.

"What!!??who said that to you!!??Yuri exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter who..it just that some people think that way..so I thought it would be better if we just--

"My God Tiff'!! Yuri cut her out.."you let those people dictates who you are!!?? How could you let them treat you that way'..they don't even know you'even Jessica unnie'..what they think about you is not your problem..it's what you think about yourself'..do you think that your ruining Jessie unnie's image'?..in what way'?..cause I don't think it in anyway"..Yuri furiously said.

"That's because your my bestfriend'..Tiffany said.

"I'm saying that not as your friend'..your the most pure hearted person I ever knew'..giving her seat to elders, kids, pregnant women and who ever needs one..saving someone who you didn't even know' easily forgiving someone who've done something bad on you..if that isn't kindess and if that is not done without love then I'd be feared thinking of what am I then?".."Tiff, those person thinking that way on you didn't even know anything about you..and I am sure that Jessie unnie don't care what others think...as long as she knew who you really are then that all that matters to her."

"Your right Yul'..I think I really made a big mistake for pushing her away.."don't worry..I'll make this right today.."Tiffany said as they both now reach the school.

 As they reach the school gate Tiffany excuse herself to Yuri, she said that she's going to talk to Jessica as she knew that this time she might be in the club meeting.

"Do you need me to accompany you"? Yuri ask.

"It's fine Yul' you go ahead first." Tiffany replied.

Yuri smile at Tiffany and said "Make sure that she'll be present at lunch time ok'?..

Tiffany smiled too and wave as they both departed their ways.

 Tiffany went to the Taekwando club, even if it's been a while since she went there she still remember every corner of the room.

 

She headed at the main room where the meeting is always held on. As she was walking, she saw Jessie and Taeyeon talking in the room she saw them through the glass window. Jessie was facing her back on the glass window and facing Taeyeon. Tiffany felt a little awkward on how she see Jessie and Taeyeon's position that's why she hesitate to walk towards the room. Then a sudden move from Taeyeon that made her feelings more un explainable. She was shocked on what she saw, her body just froze and she felt her jaw drop, she was in shock when the door suddenly open and Hyoyeon came out.

 

"Oh!!Tiffany' your here"Long time no see" Hyoyeon said in her surprised to see Tiffany.

Tiffany's attention immediately switch to Hyoyeon'..and then as soon as Jessie heard the name Tiffany she immediately search the person's presence. Both of them look in each others eyes, Jessie with the look of surprise but excited to see that Tiffany is there..while Tiffany's eyes is full of shock and lost..

 

"I..ahmm..I'm so-sorry to disturbe you'..I.aahhhmm..I think...ahhmm..I came at the wrong time'' Tiffany said in a panicked tone. "I better leave now" Tiffany said and try to head to the exit.

 

"What!?" What was that"?? Hyoyeon was also confuse on what Tiffany just said.

As soon as Tiffany try to leave Jessica immediately run after her "Tiffany wait!!" she shout.

 

 

 TIFFANY'S POV

 

What am I doing!!?? Why am I running away!!?? I was about to talk to her' but now'..why am I running away from her again??is it because of what I saw??..but why do I act this way'?? Why do I suddenly feel that I can't see her right now'?..what is this feeling'?? Why do I feel like there something pricking my chest..

 

 

Author's POV

 

Jessica runs after Tiffany. "Tiffany wait!!" She shout as she continiously running after the girl. Luckly Tiffany didn't try to run she just walk fast as she can and keeps on ignoring Jessica's presence.

 

Jessica finaly able to grab Tiffany's arm. "Hey'....I said...wait..for..me!!" Jessica said in between deep breath.

As soon as Jessie able to catch her breath she look at Tiffany waiting for her answer, but to her surprised Tiffany's eyes is blured by tears.

Seeing that Jessie uncontiously let go of Tiffany's arm.."Hey,..wa-what happen'?"..why are you crying'?" Jessie ask in a worried voice.

 

Tiffany was surprised to see Jessie but she got also confused on what jessie told her "What'?..I'm not crying'?"she retorted.

 Jessica slowly wipe the right cheek of Tiffany with tears slowly drop freely.

Tiffany was surprised on the sudden gesture..which made her one step backward and immediately touch her own cheeks. Tiffany was also confuse on why her cheeks is wet..then she felt that it was coming from her eyes which made her even ask herself. "Ehhh..what?'..what's this'?..why am I.."

continiously wiping her tears on both of her eyes, she try to flash a smile "this is'..this..."

still wipping her tears "why?'..it doesn't stop'!!???" Tiffany starting to get frustrated on why she can't even explain or even understand why she's crying.

 

Jessica slowly walk towards Tiffany and slowly and gently hug Tiffany as she was holding a very delicate glass that she was so careful not to break.

 

 

 

To be continued...