Hidden Plan

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

A week have past and Tiffany was now getting use of calling Jessica "shica" without any honorifics. And as those days pasttheir lunch break became more livelier with some additional person who started to join them during those free time. Sunny whose now close to Sooyoung because they found out that they ride at the same bus and they live in the same compound. Then there is Joohyun who happen to be Taeyeon's sister and now keeps on interacting with Yoona and keep on persuading the girl to join their play who happen to be her creation. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon join them from time to time when they are not busy on the club.

 

"So your really joining the play too Tiff"? Jessica ask.

 

"Ahmm..well, it seems so'..someone got messed up on the list,and "UN INTENTIONALLY? list me on the play instead of sports'' Tiffany said sarcastically while looking at Yuri.

 

Yuri whose eating suddenly spit some of her food as she heard what Tiffany said and forcefully swallowed her food so she could talk "I said I'm sorry already' phani-ah'..believe me I didn't do it intentionally' I really thought I list you on sports"  Yuri said but took a glance at Jessica and Sunny and gave a quick wink when Tiffany wasn't looking.

 

"You don't need to be defensive' like I said un intentionally' right'?" Tiffany said but still she could feel that her bestfriend just really list her there cause she always insist that she should also join the play since everyone in their group choose to join except Yoona whose still undecided.

 

"Why are you so against in joining the play' it's much easier to be on stage rather than running and doing some extrenous activity on sports" Joohyun said.

 

"It's not that I'm against to it', it's just that I think I can do better in sports than on stage' I'm not good at talking in a big crowd'' Tiffany said.

 

"Well, theres a lot of things that you can do in play ,  if you don't want to be on stage' you can be a propsman' or someone who fix costume' you can work behind the stage" Joohyun said.

 

"Really!?? Then, maybe I'll just be at the back stage doing all those thing'' Tiffany said.

 

"No' no' no' it would be a waste to put you behind the stage'' Taeyeon interupted.

 

"What do you mean unnie? As if you have a better idea" Joohyun said.

 

"Well ofcourse' who do you think of I am? You already told me the flow of the story that you will use right' so I already thought of the perfect person for those character in your story" Taeyeon said feeling proud on her idea.

 

"What!? Ok let me her it'' Joohyun ask excitedly.

 

"Ok' since your going to use the story that you wrote which is similar to Romeo and Juliet but with your own twist, I recomend Jessica to be the female lead actress and Tiffany here will be her love interest"  Taeyeon said.

 

"WHAAAATTTT???!!!?? everyone synchronize with the tone of surprised.

 

"Your kidding right' President Taeyeon? I mean how can I be her love interest when were both girls" Tiffany ask nervously.

 

"Woah' let me correct you on that' theres nothing wrong when two girls fall in love together' I mean you don't fall in love on a gender' you fall in love with the person'..Anyway, back to the topic' Who cares if both of you are girls? This is a play' you could be anyone when your doing a play' and let me inform you, were all girls in this play' oh yeah', I remember Siwon is the only guy in the play'' she said.

 

"What?? Siwon oppa is also on the play'?" Yuri ask annoyingly.

 

"Yup' he was casted first by Joohyun and he will be portrying also the lead actor' meaning he has a love interest to the lead actress too" Taeyeon said with a wink. 

 

Joohyun whose trying to weigh everything and attentively listening to her unnie's idea decided to ask something "Well, my original plan for lead actress was Yoona, but I think Jessica unnie is also a perfect choice for it, well I guess if Yoona don't really want to join then I don't want to force her too..but no offend to Tiffany, but why do you think she was suited for that role unnie'?" she ask.

 

" Well I've read your story and theres a fight scene against the two whose fighting for the lead actress heart so to be able to grasp the intense and feelings of your viewer you need someone whose good at fighting" the oldest girl said.

 

"No' I don't think that idea is good Taengo' Tiffany will not going to fight just for that" Jessica interupted.

 

"Calm down Sica' I didn't mean a real fight' what I mean is since both of them know how to do some self defense and fight scenes I believe they can give more emotion and intensity on the story if they're the one who would do that." Taeyeon reason out.

 

"Even though' you know that Siwon hasn't accept Tiffany yet as your prodigy or even as a member of the club' and knowing him he might take that fight seriously'' Jessica said firmly.

 

"Don't you trust Tiffany's skills' where is the Jessica I knew when she said that when Tiffany took the fight seriously Siwon didn't have a chance on her' I believe that you know' cause I've seen her capabilities' and she might even better than me' so if ever Siwon take it seriously don't you think Tiffany can handle it?" Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica look at Tiffany before she look back again to Taeyeon " I trust her' I knew she can defend herself to anyone, it's just that..--

 

"Then lets ask Tiffany'  whats her opinion about it,' it's her choice wether to accept it or not'' Taeyeon cut out.

 

Tiffany whose confuse on what to say stare blankly at the people around her "ahmm..I..I'm sorry but I don't know if I'm capable of your expectation towards me, I haven't been in a play ever since so I don't think I am suitable for the role you wanted me to portray".

 

"Ahhmm...how about you president Taeyeon' you're good at fighting too right'?" Sooyoung ask.

 

"Well, I have a very important role to portray that only me can give justice to'..I'll be going to be the father of the lead actress' she said proudly.

 

"Father!!?? But aren't you a girl'' Sunny ask surprisingly.

 

"Guys' I told you' in this play we can be anyone' since most of the participant are girls, or to make it clear all who joined the play are girls' except for Siwon who were pursued by my sister to portray the role to attract lots of viewer, and so we need someone to portray a guy role' so it doesn't matter wether we portray a guy role even when were girls' that would be awesome for sure' lots of girls would be curious about our play" Taeyeon said. "So girls are you in or you just want to be at the back stage handling props and doing all the labor thing'?"

 

"Well, do you already pick someone for the roles in your story Joohyun?" Sunny ask.

 

"Honestly I haven't yet, I only have choose Siwon oppa and wait for Yoona to accept the lead role' ( I told you not interested' I'd rather do the labor or work behind the scene) Yoona interjected..Joohyun made a sigh "the rest I'm still thingking and wait for the list who joined the play and look for anyone who I think will fit for the role"  she answered. 

 

"If you need help we're willing to help you'' Yuri said.

 

"Oh yeah' I almost forgot Yuri here is a good actres' she always join our play in primary school" Sunny said while anchoring her arm to the Tan girl.

 

"Really'? Joohyun said excitedly.

 

"Hey that was long ago' and those were all just funny moments' I'd like to try something serious" Yuri said while pushing Sunny away.

 

"Would you like to read the script that I wrote and then you could pick which role would you like to portray' even you guys' so you could all tell me what you think of the story and if you want to have portray a role in the story" Joohyun said.

 

 "Oh I would glad too" Yuri said excitedly.

 

"Ahmm..Tiffany, would you like to consider first reading my script before you decide wether you accept the role my sister ask you to?" Joohyun said with the sound of pleading to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany felt that the girl were really serious "ahmm..ok, I'll read it first" she replied.

 

"How about you Sica unnie'?..pretty please..just accept the lead role'..Yoona already turn me down and I can't think of anyone else who would fit the lead role'' the youngest girl said.

 

"Ahhmm..I really love to help you on that Joohyun but--

 

Taeyeon cut Jessica out "But you can't act with others whom you didn't know yet'? Now that you knew the plot of the story you don't know if you could act sweet with others whom you're not close with'? She said.

 

Jessica look at Taeyeon with a smirk "Yah! You know who I am' you know that I'm not comfortable with someone whom I barely know".

 

"That is why Tiffany's acception's of the role is the key here' you see Tipani' if you don't accept the role then Jessi will not also accept any'' Taeyeon said.

 

"Yah!! Don't sound like putting all the weight on Phani' don't make her feel guilty if she didn't want to accept it'. And it's my own decision that I decline it" Jessie said.

 

"Ok, let me ask you this Jess' if Tiffany would accept the role would you also accept yours'? Taeyeon ask.

 

Jessie got surprise on the question she didn't expect that Taeyeon would put her on the hot seat on the spot especially with Tiffany on her side "I..(wait if I don't accept it then someone might be partner to Tiffany,.then I might lose my chance getting close to her..actually if Tiffany accept the role then it might be a good chance for me to get close to her..but, if I answered yes now it would be too obvious that my answer were just relay on Tiffany's decision. Omg, what will you do know jessie..think..think..think..)

 

"So...what now Jessie?" Taeyeon  ask.

 

"I..I'd like to read first the story before I make my decision..I mean..I want to know if I can do what's on the script" she said in noncholant tone.

 

"Fair enough Sica unnie' I'll make a copies for everyone so you could read all and so you could tell me if something suits your taste" Joohyun said.

 

 "How about you Sooyoung'? Ahmm..did you also sign up for the play team'?" Yuri ask Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I did' but I wanted to participate in doing the costume' I think I can do better on that aspect" she replied.

 

"Wow' good for you that you already decide something that you want" Yuri said.

 

"Oh' thank's Sooyoung' that would help us a lot" Joohyun said.

 

(Bell rings) end of lunch break.

 

"So guys' see you tomorrow' Joohyun said as she bid goodbye to the others but before she leave she grab Yoona's hand and both enters to their respective class.

 

Tiffany smiled at what she saw, as Yoona didn't avoid Joohyun's presence, in her thought I'm glad that Yoona is starting to get familiariaze with other people..since our circle of friends became bigger she rarely complaine about the noise of everyone whose talking about their day, I never expected that we were able to meet and be friends with others except the four of us Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and me..now even Sooyoung who is quiet has now have Sunny as her side when going home, Yoona who has Joohyun who always kept on getting her attention and Yoona seems not getting annoyed on it..and from time to time president Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is dropping by for lunch when they are not busy..and last I never imagine that I was able to comfortably call Jessica unnie "Shica" now as I drop the honorifics that I used to her before..I wish this friendship will continue..I wish this woudn't end.

 

"Hey Phani-ah" Yuri call Tiffany snapping the girl from her thought.

 

"Hmm' what?" She ask.

 

"I think you really need to consider accepting the role Taeyeon-nie was telling you' I mean though I really hate to see Siwon oppa there but if youre there then it will be fine' it is something that I look forward too..and, Jessie might also accept the role if you do it too" Yuri said while taking their seat on their class.

 

Tiffany smile at her bestfriend and said "I'll try to consider that Yul'.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm thinking wether to accept it or not..well, I have to consider lots of things. But one thing is really bothering me about the role they want me to portray..they said that my character would have some love interest with the lead actress..if Shica accept the role then she will be my love interest..but how can I act about it when president Taeyeon was also part of the cast..it would be awkward for them..I mean aren't those two are couple?..right' now I accept them as couple, I already dismiss the words that Jessie unnie told me before..that she love me..maybe that time she loves me in a sister way..well, I have to admit I felt a little pain that I almost felt that it was love..a love that I've been searching for..I guess I was wrong. But as long as she's happy..then I want to suport her..her happiness is all that matters to me..but'..for the last time..maybe I should try to know how to have someone who loves you and how to have someone you love..even if it's just a play..for the last time..I want to know what the feeling of being inlove with someone. I want to try..

 

 

 

To be continued..(sorry for the late update.. :'(  )