A Shaking Heart

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

AUTHOR'S POV

 

(Bell ring's) Classes ended.

Tiffany is fixing her things when Yuri ask her if she was going now to the taekwando club. And Tiffany says yes' Soo-yeon unnie will be waiting for me outside. Can I come? Yuri with a puppy eyes said..You know I can't say No to that, but don't you have to look for your own club Yuri'?..hmm I think I already have one in mind, she smiled. Ok then, lets go. Yuri suddenly give Tiffany a stolen kiss and hold her hand on their way out that made tiffany to silently blush but she shrug it immediately so Yuri can't see.

Jessica saw everything cause she's already at the door way waiting for Tiffany,but she didn't say a thing. She just greet them cassually and let them walks infront of her. While walking jessica is rubbing her chest which Tiffany notice..Are you ok unnie'? Are you sick?..ehh?No,I'm fine..jessica lied..on the back of her mind she wanted to shout that she's hurting..she's hurting from what she's seeing..the girls infront of her is holding their hands..and clinging from each other from time to time..it's like she's dying slowly and painfully. As they reach the dojo,every member is already on their taekwando uniform. Hyeon gave Tiffany her new arrive uniform. Jessica smile at her and told her..you want to try it out? And tiffany gave a sweet smile to jessi that immediately melt those pain that was building on her awhile ago.

At the locker room jessica and tiffany went to change their uniform. While tiffany's changing jessica watch her silently..she's amaze how beautiful this girl in front of her..a white silky skin, a beautiful body curve,tiffany remove her glass that her beautiful eyes shines so bright and lay her hair down to fix it again properly and jessica saw how perfect tiffany is in her messy bun hair without those old fasshion glasses. Jessi didn't notice that she's spacing out again until Tiffany lean on her and their face is just an inch away..jessica Is completely gone to reality that she didn't even know that she said something..Tiffany laugh so hard that made jessi snap out on her own world..ehhhh???!!!what'?why are you laughing mi-young'?..your so funny unnie'..uhmm..what did I do?confused jessica ask..It's a secret unnie'Tiffany chuckle..huuu?..what did I do'?..hey tell me'..Tiffany was about to leave when jessica try to stop her by holding her hand but jessica suddenly slip into something that made her fell to tiffany..both girls is now on the floor with their face and body is an each apart..hmm..hey tiffany, jessica suddenly start the conversation in that kind of position..yes..unnie'..uhmm..I..I..I...lo...jessica was cut of by a sudden knock on the door'..Yoh'..are still not done yet!??Jessi'we cant start without the both of you'..it was hyeon..Yeah'were coming out..jessi dissapointedly said..jessi stand up and help Tiffany..

Their about to go out when tiffany look at jessi behind her and say.."unnie'the reason why I'm laughing is because you said that I'm so beautiful and..and..that you love me." Thank you unnie'and I love you too' :) I'm happy that I have you as my Unnie..and Tiffany run out to go to the dojo.

Jessica can't believe that she said those words and she couldn't believe what Tiffany just said..she loves me too..hmm..but not as the way that I love you Tiff..jessica said to herself..Unnie?..Am I only an unnie for you?..

Tiffany's happy face suddenly change into a fierce one..it's when she saw that Yuri and Siwon laughing together and seems close now..Yuri didn't notice that tifffany gets back already her attention was so focused in Siwon, while on the other hand Siwon noticed tiffany and he saw how he was being gaze of that angry girl..and he think he already have an idea why.

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

Why'?..why is that everytime something good happen it didn't last that long..theres always bad things coming up..why can't I be happy for the whole time..after hearing those words coming from jessica unnie..I thought everything is perfect..but when I went out I saw the girl that I love having fun with the boy we barely even know..and she didn't even notice me..I know I don't have the rights to stop her from liking someone..I know I don't the rights to tell her what she have to do..but why am I hurting this much..I don't want to be possesive..but I can't imagine her loving someone other than me..

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Taeyeon called the attention of everyone. She called tiffany to step forward and accompany her on the floor. She announce that their going to have a practice match with tiffany. No one dares to disagree even Siwon because taeyeon already told him everything before hand. The girls now ready for battle. They went on their starting position. Before it starts taeyeon told tiffany that she don't need to hold back..that she should give everything she has in this fight. On the other hand jessica told taeyeon that she should be careful on what she wish for. Taeyeon smile at what jessica just have said. Hyeon acts as the refferee as the count of three the match now starts.

Taeyeon was amaze on what just she saw'..Tiffany's fighting posture is so perfect..she can't even see a single weak point..or any openings..as if she was facing on a blank wall..everyone was so quiet and very focused on the two girls on the floor..even if their not making any move yet..everyone is patienly waiting for whats gonna happen. Taeyeon makes the first move. Taeyeon tries to break tiffany's guard by a continues hand attacks..punches..grabing..hammer chop..etc..but tiffany was able to block them without any sweat. And when tiffany saw an openings on taeyeon's guard she immediately do a front snap kick..taeyeon saw it coming but because of she has an injured right foot she wasn't able to move ahead..she got outbalance and everyone was holding their breath that they thought that their president will be hit on the face. But Tiffany was able to stop it..she stop as soon as her kick was about an inch in taeyeon's face..Let's stop it from here..Tiffany said..everyone was amaze on how cool tiffany was..even Siwon got his jaw drop on that very intense fight. You know it do you'?taeyeon ask tiffany..Yes'tiffany said..that's why your just blocking all my attacks'..because you knew that I was injured..Tiffany just nod..Your really amazing'..kid' now I'm really sure that your ready for it..taeyeon said..after that..all the members stand on their feet and give those two girls a round of applause.

On the other hand, Siwon is griping his fist and throw a hate gaze on tiffany..though tiffany didn't notice it..everyone was so excited talking to tiffany when Yuri came in and tell tiffany that Siwon wants to go home with them..Tiffany's face suddenly change..why'?she ask Yuri..ehh?Yuri got confused on Tiffany's question..well,he said since were all going to the same train station why don't we all go together..and what did you say to him?Tiffany bluntly ask..I said ok'..is there something wrong with that Tiff'?don't you want to go with him'?..Tiffany felt that she's becoming unreasonable now for Yuri..but she don't really want to go near with that guy so she made a lie..You can go home first Yuri..go with him..I..I need to buy something later so you can go without me..hmm..then "We"could go together'I'll ask Siwon to go with Us..hearing those words puts pain in my chest..its like its starting to bleed..No, I'm going with jessica unnie so you don't need to come..Are you sure Tiff'?..Yes..It's fine.. take care..I didn't look at her after saying those words cause I know I'm lied to her..

Yuri left with Siwon,while tiffany change her clothes at the locker room. She taught that everyone should be gone by now,but she was surprised when she saw jessica is waiting for her. What are you doing here unnie,she ask..hmm..didn't you say to Yuri that were going to somewhere'?..jessi smile..Jessica happens to heared all their talks awhile ago..Tiffany gave her eye smile to jessi and ask her..so where are we going now'unnie'?..Jessica walks toward Tiffany and said.."Let's go on a date"..Tiffany look into jessica's eyes while saying.."Sure'where do you wanna go'?...I think I have an idea where..so both girls leave the club room.

While walking jessi notice that tiffany is so quiet..she seems thingking of something..or the right word maybe.."someone"..jessica took the courage and hold tiffany's right hand..and say..hey'I am your date today'don't think of anyone else other than me'..can you'?..tiffany got shock of what she heared..but she knows that jessi is right'..Your right'were on a date..so were are we supposed to go now'?..hmm..I want to eat some sweets today'jessi said..lets go to our favorite shop'. :)

After eating and walking around the mall..tiffany told jessi that it's getting late already so she decided to take jessi home..While walking towards jessi's house Tiffany says thank you to jessi,that she had fun and she wants to do it again next time..jessi just smile at her..At jessi's house jessi taught of something..hey tiffany'..hmm?..tiffany said..Can I sleep into your house today'?..ha?..tiffany got confused on what jessi just said..ehh..didn't Auntie come home today'?..tiffany ask..Jessi's mom told her that she's coming home late today..but jessi wants to be with tiffany for a little bit longer so she taught of lying..No...she has an out of town meeting today so I'm going to be alone today..Tiffany knows that jessi is afraid of being alone at night so she agree..but I'll call Auntie and tell her that your going to sleep at my place..No need!jessi cut tiffany..I'll call her and tell her that I'm going to sleep at your house..Ok then'Tiffany said..Ok wait for me..I'll grab my things so we can go..

 

 

 

 

 

[To be continued..]

What do you think will happen when jessi and tiffany sleep together'? :)  and yoona's character will be heard soon' :)