Leave the shadow...

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

Tiffany enter her house with a heavy heart, she knew that she hurt Jessica's feelings. Even if she promise herself that she's not going to hurt her in the end she knew that back there she did. But for her it was the best dicission for Jessica's sake, she didn't want to involve the girl into those gossip and she didn't want people to see Jessica as someone as low as her. Tiffany went to the couch and slowly put her tired body and mind at rest. 

 

That time Michelle went home early and she was surprise to see her sister coming home early. As she approach Tiffany,she look at her and notice that the younger girl has teary eyes.

 

"Omo' what happen to my fany-ah"? Michelle ask in a worried tone.

Tiffany was surprised too' she didn't expect to see her sister at home early, she immediately wipe away her tears but it was already to late since Michelle already seen it.

 

The older girl cuff Tiffany's face with both hands "Hey' don't try to hide it' I've seen it already".. Michelle said in a commanding tone.

As Tiffany saw the reaction of Michelle she knew that she can't hide anything from her as soon as she notice something. And even though she wipe her tears, it didn't stop from falling which made Michelle more demanding to hear her sister out.

 

"Hey'... what happen'?" the older girl said.

Tiffany try to flash a smile but thingking what she had just done to Jessica, how low others think of her, and the thought that she push Jessica away she failed..she just can't hold it back anymore. She was hurting too..her mind want to voice out some words but all that came out is crack whining sound.. Michelle got worried even more, she hug Tiffany and rub it's back and it's head continuosly.

 

"I hurt her'unnie' I hurt her,..Tiffany said while sobbing on her sister's shoulder.

"What happen Tiff'?..what have you done?"Michelle ask.

"I push her away"..Tiffany said in between her sobbs.

Michelle was confused on what Tiffany means on that, so she ask "what do you mean you push her away"?..and who was it"?

 

Tiffany gently break from the hug,.she look into Michelle's eyes and flash a bitter smile.."Jessica unnie"..I told her not to hang around with me anymore"..I..I push her away"..

"But why did you do that'?"..Michelle was shocked.

"I don't want others to look at her in a bad perception"..Tiffany replied.

"But why'?..I can't understand what your trying to say fany-ah.."what happen really"? Michelle still confuse.

"People thinks that I'm a bad influence on Jessie unnie..and..and because she's hanging around with me, I'm ruining her image"..Tiffany said without removing her eyes to Michelle.

 

Michelle hug Tiffany, despite that she's still confused on the whole story, all that clears right now for her is that her sister is having a hard time..she knew how hard for Tiffany to push someone she care just to not further hurt that person because of her.

 

"Fany-ah,.did Jessie knew the reason why you do that?" Michelle ask.

Tiffany slowly nod her head "I..I think she knew.."

"Did she also think that you're ruinning her image'?..Michelle ask.

Tiffany turning her head "I..don't know.."

"You knew the answer Tiff'..You knew Jessie better than anyone else'.." michelle said.

 

Tiffany cuff her face and sobb.

 

"That's..That is why I'm the one who force her to agree to it'..because I knew that she'll do anything to protect me..I knew if people will try to say bad things about me I knew that she'll stand up for me..and I don't want her to do that..She's been through a lot of bullies when we we're young and now that people are starting to know how great and wonderful person she is I don't want to ruin it'..I don't want people to hate her also just because of me..

 

"Tiffany..that is why you two need each other most'..you need Jessi to protect you and you to protect Jessie from others..I am sure that for Jessie your more important than any other person who just adores her without even trying to understand who she really is..I do understand that you wanted to protect her..but, how could you do that if your far from her'?..how can you do that if your not even by herside?..

 

Tiffany wipe her tears and look at Michelle.."Unnie..what will I do now'?..I..I don't want Jessie to get mad at me..I don't want her to think that I don't care for her..

 

"Since it's getting dark already, I can't allow you to travel now"..Michelle hand the phone to her sister.. "call her".."Tell her what you really feel".

 

After Michelle handed the phone she went to the kitchen and told Tiffany that she'll just going to prepare their dinner.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath after hitting the save number of Jessica on the phone but all she could hear is dead line. She try to dial again the number for about 3times but still nothing change. She try to call Jessica's home number and her worry  is slowly fade when she heard a voice answering the phone. But to her surprised it wasn't Jessica..it's Jessica's Mom informing her that Jessie isn't home today and she will be sleeping on her friends house because they had to do some school project.

 

Tiffany felt hurt after hearing that,and Michelle approach her again to know if she already talk to Jessie.

 

"She's not at home unnie..and I can't reach her phone number, Auntie said that she'll be sleeping at her friends house,.but I think it was a lie..I went with her on the bus going home..so I know she went home,maybe she's avoiding me now,.well, I can't blame her..I'm the one who ask for this.."..Tiffany frown.

 

"I don't think that's the case..I mean why would Auntie lie to you..if she knew that Jessi is avoiding you for sure Auntie will try to fix whatever misunderstanding you have with Jessi..so I think she's not really there, and Auntie didn't knew anything either"..maybe she really didn't go home." Michelle reason out.

 

"Then where would she go'?..why is her phone off'?..she never mentioned that school project that she have to finnish today'..Tiffany said.

"That we both don't know'..maybe she just forgot that she has one'?.."Michelle answer but still leave another question.

"She not the type of person that will be careless when it comes to school project unnie.." Tiffany retorted.

 

Michelle made a deep sigh "Maybe she just need some space for a while..after all that happen to both of you I'm sure she's hurt also..so maybe just talk to her personally tomorrow'anyway both of you still went on the same school so maybe, tomorrow would be the perfect time for both of you to talk and fix this out".

 

(MEANWHILE..at Taeyeon's house [Taeyeon's room to be exact] )

 

 

"Yah' Sica'..I think I deserve some explanation here'?..You've been quiet all through our way here'..You knew that I'm in a middle of an important date and you just suddenly called me and ask me to pick you up at the train station"..and now this is all I've got'?..Yah!!! Taeyeon rant on the girl whose silently sitting on the edge of her bed.

 

"Date'?..from what I've heard it's a mixer'..I couldn't believe that your into that kind of set up" Jessie teasingly said.

 

"We'well' Of course it's not my thing'..I was just being force into it'..I'm bored and I need to kill some time and my cousin where so persistent to drag me there so'..so I have no choice''..Taeyeon said. d*mn'why am I stuttering about that!!it's like I'm being defensive for something. "Anyway' don't try to change the topic' why are you at the train station and why did you lie to your mom that we're going to do a school project'that's why you need to sleep here?..

 

Jessi lie down on Taeyeon's bed looking at the ceilling while slowly stretching her body and trying to feel comfortable "So you don't want me to be here'?"

 

"That's not what I meant' you could stay here for as long as you want but my question is why so sudden'?..why did you lie to your Mom'?..and why is your eyes looks gloomy and looks like you've just came from crying..Taeyeon ask but leave the last part on her thought. She knew that something happen to Jessie, and even though the girl is having a hard time telling her what is it..she already have an idea why the girl eyes looks gloomy.

 

"Oohh..then just be quiet'..I just want to sleep on others bed' I miss having some sleep over here so I just thouht of paying a visit" Jessi said while trying exted her hand in front of her blocking the light coming from the ceilling lamp.

 

"Did something happen between you and Tiffany?" Taeyeon bluntly ask.

 

Hearing that question Jessie got stop on what she's doing and slowly turn her body on the side,facing her back to Taeyeon.."Nothing happens'?..No-thing..Jessie's voice crack at the last part.

 

Taeyeon slowly walks towards her bed and gently sit on the floor with her back leaning on the bedside. "You should know when to stop.. and let go,when your hurting too much"..Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"It's easy to say but hard to follow,.tell me that again when you found someone that you love" Jessie said.

 

Stupid' I already have one..I'm telling you this because I knew how hard to love someone whose so insentive of your feelings..Taeyeon thought. "Just because I'm not in a relationship right now it doesn't mean I don't know anything about love"..and how sure you are that I don't have someone that I love".."who do you think I am"..

 

"Your not going to join that mixer if you have one Kim Taeyeon" Jessi teasingly said.

 

"Yah!!! I told you' it was just for fun' I'm just bored'.....Taeyeon defended...

"but..seriously'..doesn't it make you tired being like this'?..hoping for her to notice you'..getting hurt without her even knowing that you are hurting..when will you stop loving her this way'?"

 

A moment of silent was heard until Jessie gave her thought..

"As long as I can..but I think I can't stop loving her this way..and I don't have any plan to stop..Yes there maybe a point that I get tired,.yes I maybe hurt but isn't this all part of loving'?..I knew this might happen and believe me I even prepared myself for this..it's all because I love her.." Jessie felt a little smile flash in her lips, she knew that despite her situation nothings can change her feelings towards Tiffany no matter how much it hurts her.

 

Taeyeon made a big sigh. And jessi heard it clearly so she turn her side on Taeyeon's direction, she move an inch so she could reach Taeyeon head and pats the girl's head. "You'll understand what I'm trying to say when you found someone whom you're willing to fought for'..someone you're willing to love with all your heart no matter what circumstances your at.."

 

I understand what your trying to say..I completely understand how you feel..but how could I fight for that person when she is also fighting for someone else to be with her..and she's even more desperate than me..Taeyeon thought.

"Hai..hai'..I give up' it's your life anyway..but,.I think you should need to get out on the shadow of being her Unnie, Sica'..as long as she looks at you like that..then you'll be waiting for her for the rest of your life..and I think you two will look a great couple' I'll be rooting on both of you'..even if I just met Tiffany I could sense that that girl is not a bad catch either'.." 

that's right I think Tiffany is a nice person too..it's hard to admit that I think I've no match for her when it comes to you..

 

Jessica smiled on how Taeyeon see Tiffany as a person "Thank's Taeyeon-nah'..I think I should follow your advice..I'm going to break that sisterly bond between us..I don't want her to be her unnie anymore..I'll...*yawn* I'll..make ...sure...of..that--

 

Jessica felt as sleep as she try to finnish her last word.

 

Taeyeon felt Jessi fell asleep so she turn to the girl whose now into her deep dream.."Seriously'???..she slowly tuck some strands of hair of Jessi into her ear..as she stare the girl pretty face. Tiffany was so lucky..and I just wish you to be happy..your right..it's not easy to let go of the person whom you truly love..but sometimes..letting her go is the only way you knew you really love her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.. (I'll try to continue the second part tomorrow ' ;) )