A Promise

Feelings we need to endure (Hiatus)

Author's POV 

 

After the 2nd period Yoona was surprised when she saw Tiffany and Yuri outside her classroom and waiting for her.

"Let's walk together outside the school Tiffany said to Yoona."

"I can walk alone' and try to go ahead of the two.

Tiffany immediately hold Yuri's hand dragging the other girl to follow Yoona whos walking fast ahead of them.

"Hey Tiff' why do we have to walk with her outside'she said it already'she wants to be alone"..Yuri said while still letting her bestfriend drag her along.

"She didn't said she wants to be alone' she just said she can walk alone'..it doesn't mean she wants to be alone"..Tiffany said trying to catch up with Yoona.

"Aisshh!!your so persistent!" Yuri said.

 Finally the two girls were able to catch with Yoona when Yoona suddenly stop.

"Why are you doing this!? Why do you keep on involving yourself with me'?"

The two girls felt shock but Yuri was able to reply on the said girl "Don't get me wrong' I'm not part of this either' Tiffany is the one and probably the only one who wants to get involve with you."

Tiffany immediately squeeze Yuri's hand signing her not to argue with the girl. "I'm sorry if I'm being a bother to you..If you want you can just ignore me and don't mind me..

"Oh..yeah' I remember' is this is about bargain that you and my sister deal with'?" Cause if this is it, then I'm telling you right now to stop it'..your just trying to put yourself more in danger"..Yoona said.

Tiffany was not able to think of what to say on Yoona, she promise to Yuki that she will not tell it to her unnie about their deal cause the little girl knew that her unnie will be against it.

Yuri try to meddle, she knew how Tiffany value a promise and by the look of her  bestfriend face she could say that Yoona was right. But Tiffany is not the type of person that will break a promise no matter what..even if she's in a pinch. "What ever deal Tiffany and your sister have it's between them' if you really want to know it you better ask your sister personaly"..Yuri said.

Yoona throw a glare at Yuri "I thought you have nothing to do with this' why do you always try to meddle"..don't tell me that your just trying to speak on her behalf'' while looking at Tiffany..can't Tiffany talk for herself'? Then, she goes back to Yuri. Your a troublesome did you know that'?"

Yuri was about to say something but Tiffany stop her.."Please Yoona don't talk to Yuri like that..I'm the one who drag her here..if you are bothered by it then,put the blame on me. I'm doing all of this because of Yuki..I'm not doing this for you.."Tiffany felt bad on how she says those words..she knew that she didn't mean those words..it's just that she don't know how to explaine everything to a person who doesn't accept anyone to enter in her life.

"Your doing this for my sister!? Then, you really have a deal with her!?.." Forget it' Don't force yourself doing something like this' just because of a stupid promise with a kid.".Yoona bluntly said.

"Keeping a promise is not a stupid thing!!Tiffany promtly said.."especially with a kid"." A promise shoudn't be broken, I can't betray the trust Yuki gave me". And I'm not forcing myself to do this, but rather I'm trying my best to be able to keep that promise."Tiffany said while looking into Yoona's eye.

Yoona suddenly felt something on her chest..her heart beat begins to beat in unsynchronize rhytym that it took her a minute to say something "do whatever you want' just don't try to talk to me or get involve with me" she said while walking leaving the two behind.

 Yuri on the other hand made a deep sigh "Aiishh!!!What's her problem seriously!!??"

Tiffany felt Yuri is annoyed on what just happened.." I'm so sorry Yul'..I'm sorry for always dragging you into this"

Yuri look Tiffany in the eye and cuff the girl face. "Yeah' your always involving yourself into something like this' but'..it's just you'.."I told you before that I'll try to support you in whatever you believe in"..so I'm fine with this..it's just that "That Girl is really a tough one"..she jokingly said.

Tiffany gave her eye smile to Yuri "Thank you Yul" your really a friend to keep' that's why your my bestfriend"..she said.

"Ofcourse'' Yuri said. "So, aren't we going to follow her"?

"Ehh'?..You don't need to come' you should go home by now''. I'll send you to the school gate." Tiffany said.

"It's fine' Mom will be home late so I still have some spare time".

Are you sure'? Tiffany ask.

"Yuri grab Tiffany's hand' "It's fine' lets go before we loose her on our sight". 

"It's fine' I know already where she's going to'and we better give ger some distance".Tiffany said.

"Ehh..you know already'?..are some kind of stalker'? Yuri jokingly said.

Tiffany chuckled "I think I'm turning into one."

"Don't be!"Yuri said while giving a soft knock on Tiffany's forehead.

"Haha..Let's go now"

 

Both girls followed Yoona on her way while making sure not to be a bother and give the said girl the space she needs.

As they reach the school gate of a primary school Yuri ask Tiffany.

"Is this the school of her sister'?"she ask.

"Yes' Tiffany said.

Then a girl is running towards Yoona while waving her hand. "Unnie! Unie!"

Yoona wave back at the girl and said "How's your day Yuki"?

"It was fun Unnie"the little girl said. Then, she was looking at somewhere hoping to find someone. The little girl smile and wave to Tiffany and run towards the girl which Yoona got surprised.

"Pretty unnie! Pretty unnie! Thank you for droping here'' the little girl said to Tiffany. "Ohh'..you have someone with you'ish she Yoona unnie friend too'?she ask.

"Tiffany kneel down to pat the little girl head.. "ahh..she is Yuri' she my bestfriend and classmate..ehmm..we have different class with your Yoona unnie so they're not friends yet..they just met awhile ago."Tiffany said.

"Ohh.." then Yuki bow her head to Yuri and said "Nice to meet you Yuri unnie' I'm Im Yuki' please take care of my sister too".

Yuri got surprised on how polite and mature Yuki is' so she also bow her head and smile to the little girl "Nice to meet you too Yuki".

Yoona suddenly walk towards them and and pat her sister's shoulder "Yuki don't just ask something like that to anyone,..you might be a bother to them" Yoona calmly said. Yuki turn her sight to Tiffany and ask "Pretty unnie will that be a bother to you'?"

"Absolutely not" Tiffany said while shaking her head then give her eye smile to the girl.

Yoona's heart falter again..why'? why does every word of her affects me'..why does my heart feels uneasy but at the same time I feel safe when she's around..why does this girl keeps disturbing my thoughts'?..Yoona thought.

"Yuki' let's go home now"Yoona said.

"Ok unnie' the little girl replied.

All of them went to the bus station, then they saw Jessica waiting there also.

"Jessie unnie' I'm sorry for making you wait'' Tiffany said.

"It's fine' I didn't expect that were ended up early".Jessi said.

The bus is has not yet arrive so Tiffany grab the opportunity to introduce Yoona and Yuki to Jessica. "Ah' Jessi unnie remember what I told you in the morning'.. I'd like you to meet my friend Yuki and her sister Yoona."Tiffany intentionally introduce Yuki first as her friend cause she didn't know if Yoona will accept if she tell Jessi that their friends.

Yuki bow at Jessi "Nice to meet you Jessi unnie'..ahmm..your sister of pretty unnie'?"yuki ask.

Jessica bow her head back to the little girl "What a polite girl you are Yuki' nice to meet you too"Jessi said.."ahm..Pretty unnie'?..did you mean Tiffany'?.. while looking at Tiffany waiting for the confirmation.Tiffany smile at Jessi telling the girl that it's right.

Jessi nod and said "Ahmm..your pretty unnie and I are not blood related sister..she just calling me that cause I'm a little older than her."she said.

"Oohh.."the little girl said while her face still looks confused.

Tiffany chuckled.."anyway, Yuri' isn't it time for you to go home'?"

"Ahh..yes' so I'll be going first'nice to meet you Yuki'..bye jessi unnie'bye tiff'see you tomorrow"..Yuri intentionally didn't mention Yoona cause she knew that the girl will just ignore her and she didn't want to look fool for that.

"Bye Yuri unnie'Yuki said.

The bus has arrive after Yuri left..Jessi and Tiffany sit at the front while the two sister sit behind them. "How's your day jessi unnie'? She ask.

"Hmm..it's kinda tired..Jessi made a short yawn.

Tiffany felt that Jessi is really tired so she said "you can take a nap unnie while we go home"

"Ehh'??.here'??..jessi said.

"Yes unnie'I'll wake you up when we get home".tiffany said.

Jessi slowly lean her head to Tiffany's shoulder and gently close her eyes..she was really feel a little bit sleepy and at the same time she wants to get closer to Tiffany even for a minute..she knew that for Tiffany it's just nothing..but for her..this means everything.

Yoona saw the scene that's happening in the front seat. What's the relationship between this two''?..why theyre so close'?..why does Tiffany surrounded with this kind of people..someone who will depend her to anyone..and someone she must been care".. Yoona and Yuri get off first but before they get off Yuki say thank you to Tiffany and show a pinky promise hand' Tiffany also show her pinky promise sign to the little girl as if even without words they know already what they're trying to say.

 

-Meanwhile-

 When Yoona and Yuki reach their house Yoona ask Yuki about the deal she made with Tiffany. "Yuki'what's the deal that you've been made with Tiffany"?..

"It's our secret unnie' I can't tell you."the little girl replied while fixing her things in the table.

"Why can't you tell me'?..I'm your sister' are you trusting her more than you trust me'?"the older girl said.

"It's not that I don't trust you unnie, but if I tell you for sure you'll not gonna agree to it.". Yuki said. "Tommorow share your lunch again to Pretty unnie".

"What!??why would I"?!' I agree to share my lunch to her today'only for today' but it doesn't mean I had to do it everyday."Yoona complained.

"Unnie'! You might forget'but Pretty unnie just save you at the park'sharing your lunch to her is just a simple way of appreciating what she did' you say that you don't want to owe anyone anything so consider it as a payment for her". The younger girl said.

Yoona was surprised on how her little sister able to think that way' she was surprise how her sister maturely think..and sometimes act older than her at her young age..after she hears those words she knew that arguing will be useless. "O..k..but, since I'm the one who has a debt to her..I'll be the one who will prepare our lunch tomorrow"..yoona said.

Yuki smile and hug her sister "that's a good idea unnie".

 

 

 

 

(To be continued...) sorry for the late update..