Childhood LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"Ya~ what you're doing?" A voice shouted at you. This caused you jumped up a little and dropped your camera on the floor. "I...I..." You stuttered due to nervous. The second thought of you is immediately grab back your camera and wanted to leave. However, just when you turn around and planing to leave, someone grabbed your collar and lifted you up. "Let me go! Ya~ ya~ let me go!" You struggling like a kid as you been lifted up by the black guy. "Put her down, Mike!" He commended and the black guy do the same as he said. Guess he was the master of that black guy. Then he come closer to your face "what are you doing here?" He asked and you feel your heart race like F1. "I..." You look down at your camera and dare not saying it out. He grabbed the camera from your hand "ei~" you want to call a stop but guess he won't listen. When he take a look at all the pictures you take, you immediately feel embarrassing. "You stalk at me?" He asked as he come closer. Why he have to talk in such a close distance with me, you wonder. "I...I... I'm not purposely do on that! Believe me! I ain't stalker, I'm just...." Before you could finish your explanation, he throw away your camera. You saw your precious camera just smash on the ground into pieces. You are so angry even though you know you shouldn't snap photos on someone without asking that person. "What the h..." Before you angrily cursed, he placed his hand on your mouth, covering it. "No cursing, missy!" He smirked. "Hmmm....mhmmmm...." You tried to speak but you can't make any clear sound. He used his tie and belt to tied up your mouth and body "Take her in the room!" He ordered. Then, the black guy just throw you on his shoulder and bring you to the room. When you entered the room, the black guy just throw you on the bed and leaves. Then, the guy hop over you and slide down the tie that tied on your mouth. You immediately shout out loud "HELP!!!" He gets nervous and immediately cover your mouth with bare hand. "Shrrr" he placed his finger at his lips and said "if you keep your mouth shut, I would let go ok?" You nodded but once he let go of you and you starts shout again. He got no choice but placed the tie back to your mouth "You!!" He seem very angry and frustrated. However, just a while he calm down "_______,you really don't recognized me?" He asked. Who are you? Why you know my name?? You asked loudly in your mind and with your shocking expression, he knew it. "You are the one who stalk on me and snap my gorgeous photo. Now you're asking 'who I am'?" He asked with smirk. You rolled your eyes as you hate how cocky he is. I'm not stalking at you, bastard. You starts cursing in your mind. He seems get notice about your anger and so he gently said "ok... Ok... I'm Choi SeungHyun! Your childhood best friend!" He said but you just fiercely stare at him. How dare you pretend to be my childhood friend? Especially on my childhood crush?! You thought. You can tell he is not SeungHyun. He is not in this size. The chubby naughty boy ain't.... Just when you think of the way he talk and the way he look at you... He really got a bit similar but still... There is nowhere SeungHyun become this guy in front you. He looks hot, fit and gorgeous. Is been a long time you haven't saw SeungHyun after they move away. However, from time to time, you still try to get the news about him from your friends. They said even he grow up, he still have that chubby hip hop look. How can the guy who dress formal and like a bad would be your SeungHyun?! You wonder. "Ok, _your childhood nickname I put 'little apple' as that is mine heheh~____!! Stop staring me! I think my face burn a hole already!" He said and untied you. Once he take off the tie that tied up your mouth, you quickly asked loudly "you're really Choi SeungHyun?" He immediately pinned you down to the bed again covering your mouth. "Don't be so loud! They might heard you! Shrrr... Now my name is TOP!" He said and you struggle out from his hand covering. "Ya~ " you angrily shouted but with his glare, you lower down your volume "you take away your hand from me at least 5 km!!! Salty hand!" You complained "you tasted?" He asked with playful smirk. "You..." You tried to argue back but he interrupted "ok... Now go hide behind the curtain!" He pushed you to the curtain without letting you having time to question. "If you want to survive, just keep quiet!" He said and then you saw he walk to the bathroom. He open the window wide and then he came in. He held up the vase and hit on himself. He fall on the ground. You immediately cover your mouth with hands as he told you be quiet. You saw some guys come in. Bet they heard the noise too. They called him several times and he woke up. He told them "the hit me and she ran away!" "Which way she goes?" One of the guys asked and he pointed at the bathroom side. "That...that way! Before I faint, I remember is that way!" He said firmly. Some guys ran in and have a look. "She must be escape to downstairs through the pipe. " the black guy said. "Then what you all still doing here? Get that !" Seunghyun said angrily while rubbing his neck part, where he injured, you guess. After that, those guys really ran out the room and leaves. You make sure it was safe and you came out from the curtain. "Are you alright?" You asked nervously.  Even though you are not sure what's really going on, but you think his act just saved you. "Huh? Why you still here? Leave, before they come back!" He said while pushing you out from the room. "Are you really Choi SeungHyun? Why are you doing this?" You asked. "Don't ask! Just do what I said, little apple!" He smiled before successfully push you out from the room and closed the door. 
You leave the place with full of doubts. Then, you feel some vibration from your left pocket of your big coat. It's a new phone. 

When the moment you slide the phone to open, you saw the message written:

*I know you must be having many doubts with you. I'll talk to you later, little apple! Believe me ;) *

You wonder, how did the phone get into your pocket? is he the one? If he is not SeungHyun, why he knew your childhood name? What's more when they both having the same eyes, same gesture? You really can't explain but might be believe in his words that he is SeungHyun.

SeungHyun promised to find you but he didn't. Slowly, you forget about the things. After a few months, one day when you walking on the street, suddenly you heard some gun shooting noise. Everyone were running, screaming, shouting... You immediately squat down when you heard the noise. You were so panic until you don't know what to do. Suddenly, someone grabbed your arms roughly and pulled you up. "Don't come close! Or else I kill her!" The man said. You dare not open your eyes and then you heard a familiar male voice "let her go! You got nowhere to run, no more! Surrender!" You slowly open your eyes and you saw him again, Choi SeungHyun. "Seunghyun?" You called out once you saw him. "Little apple, can you marry me?" He asked out randomly and without next clue, you turn your head to the left side, which let him have the enough space to aim at that guy, shot right to his forehead. Once you saw that you immediately feel your knee weak and fall. Luckily, SeungHyun manage to catch you before you hit the ground but your vision turn blur. You blank out. 

When the moment you woke up, you're in the hospital. "You finally awake! I'll call the doctor!" Seunghyun said. You grab his arms and weakly said"no wait!" You saw him groaned in pain and that when you know one of his arms is broken. He injured badly too. "I have something to ask you!" You said. "What?" He sit down beside your bed and asked. "Who are you?" You asked. He chuckled and said "didn't I told you already?" You frowned "ok! I'm Choi SeungHyun, your childhood fiancé aka husband!" He laughed at his own lame joke but you stare him fiercely "ok! Sorry! I'm from thegovernment's special department, Anti-Terorrist Force! That day you saw me, I'm on my duty of being a spy or you can call it as undercover. That why I can't let them knew my true identity. I didn't mean to get you in this trouble." He touched your collar part, where you injured a bit when struggling. "You... You so different now!" You said and he smiled again. "You mean the size?" He asked and you lower down your head as you nodded. "Ah~ that!" He rubbed his back of neck and awkwardly smile. "Because of the job?" You asked. "One part of it..." He said shyly. "One part of it? Then what is the other part of it ?" You asked innocently. "Because of you!" He answered firm but shyly. "Me?" You totally blank and blur with what he said. "Remember you wish your husband could be someone like superman? The one could save the world and with fit body shape?" He asked. Then, the old memories starts hit on you. 

Flashback
"Gift you this!" Little SeungHyun said  after he put on a flower headband on your head. That time, you were only 9 while SeungHyun is about 12.
"Huh?! Why?" You asked but as you saw how beautiful the flower headband on your head, you smiled and said "awww so nice! Thank you, oppa!" You tip toes a bit and kissed him. 
He was blushing hard after that. You didn't have any special intention for that kiss. Is just you're happy and showing him your gratefulness. Suddenly, he holding your little hand and asked "________, can you marry me? Be my wife when we grow up?" You shyly lower down your head. You like him but you both are too young to talk about love. You not sure what it is but you guess it wasn't a bad idea to marry him. To you at that age, marriage is to be with the person you like forever. Play together forever and never separate. So that is love to you. Although you have good feelings on him, you just can't say. You don't know why you feel shy. Is nothing to shy about but you just do. "I promise I will protect you and love you forever!" He added. "Just like daddy and mommy?" You asked as you lifted you head and looking at him. "Yes! Just like our mommy and daddy!"he said. Still you dare not speak or answer anymore but you are smiling happily. "Say something_____ah! You making oppa nervous and embarrass now. Come on, I will let you choose, if you wanna marry oppa now, turn your head to the right hand side. If you wanna marry oppa later on, when we grow up, turn your head to the left hand side." He said "then what if I don't wanna marry ?" You asked "you don't wanna marry me?" He nervously questioning and the expression make you laugh. "No oppa!" You shyly turn your head to the left hand side. He jump up happily and hugging you. "Yeah~ " he shouted " oppa, put me down!" You pouted " sorry, _____! But I'm too happy and executed! You're gonna be my bride!" He said. "Yea!" You happily agreed with him "then what should I do if I become your bride?" You asked innocently as you really done know. "Erm.... I'm not sure too! Well, be beautiful and take care of me perhaps? That's what my mom do!" He said proudly. "Huh? Take care of you? I'm younger than you, oppa! Un you suppose to take care of me? So what you should do then?" You asked again. He thinks for a while and asked "what you want me to do? What you want from your husband?" 
"I want him be the superman, who can save the world and me. Love me and only me. Will buy a lot of candy and ice-cream for me. Oh and he got nice beautiful body shape." You happily said but he frowned "got people like that in this earth?" He wasn't that happy as he got a fat and chubby body shape. "Got!" You answered loudly "who ?" He asked "My dad!" You said proudly but then you realized "but the body shape a bit....off..." You said disappointedly.

End of flashback
"So... Because of that, you..." You pointed at him and can't believa what you saw and heard. He do all these because of you "I tried to find you before but I can't. You don't know how much I missing you! I been looking for you, _______ah!" He said. "Looking for me? For what?" You asked then he smirked "to cash the old grandmother promise!" 

you know what he exactly mean. You have grown up and you finally know what is love and marriage. The feeling still the same and it's all coming back. You shyly look down and turn your head to the left. "Still the left? Huh..." He seem said through is voice. "I have been loving you for 17years, ______ah! In these 17 years, I never look at other girls or dating them! Still don't want to accept me? I'm so hurt!" He said "oppa, don't be like that! I'm in hospital now! How can I marry you now, right?" You pulled his shirt and said. "You mean....you willing to marry me after then?" He happily jump up and hug you. However, the hug hurt your wound and so you groaned in pain. He immediately let go off you "sorry... Sorry... Sorry!" He said. "You never change, oppa!" You playful hit on his chest and smiled.