Torn between two LOVErs

BIG BANG Scenario

"Ya~ I SAID STAND THERE!" He yelled as he violently grabs your hands and stop you from walking. He grab it so tight until you think it caused bruises on your wrist already. You groaned in pain and struggling to swing away his catch. It doesn't help but make him pulled you closer to his chest and locked you in his arms. "It hurts, SeungHyun!" You finally yelled angrilouy "LET. OFF.ME!" You continue your struggling but it only cause him angrier. "Why don't you see how I feel for you?" He asked with full of frustration and anger. "I ... I don't want to talk about it now! Now let me go!" You know exactly what he is trying to say and why he acting like this. You just don't want to talk. "is he that good?! He don't even love you! He don't even see you as a woman! Look how he treat you!!!" He shouted but he only get a fierce stare from you as a respond. This caused him to being speechless for a while, so you asked while you stop struggling "did you treat me any better than him?" Your tears filled up your eyes but yet not rolling down. These ain't sad or weak tears, but anger. You hate how he acting now. He starts looking down and knowing he hurt you. The redness hand grip print on your wrist proven your words. He slowly let go of you and you automatically move slightly away from him. Just when he thought you was going to leaving him, he said "I'm sorry! I just...." Full of guilt that you could clearly see in his eyes, so you starts saying "it's ok, oppa! I.. I want to go home!" You immediately turn away and you heard he yelled " I love you, ______!" You turn back and immediately rush to him, covering his mouth. You pushed him near to the corner and whisper nervously "are you out of your mind?" You knew his feeling towards you before this confession but you're his best friend - JiYong's girlfriend. What is worse than this-is now you both are in the YG entertainment building. Anyone passed by might just heard his confession and this is why you are so afraid and panic. He push away your hand from covering his hand "you knew it! You knew it from the very first but why you still ignoring me? I know you love me too especially after that night-" "shrrr----" you placed a finger on your lips and sign him to keep quiet "shut up! Don't talk about that night anymore! It was a mistake!" You do not dare to face him now so you turn around and used your back to face him. You know it is hurtful for him but it is wrong for you both to go on like this. Yes, you both cheated on JiYong once. That day is you and JiYong's 3th anniversary but JiYong forget it. As usual, he always busy and forget about the date. He left you waiting him in the rain for the whole night. That when you met SeungHyun. You both get drunk and having one night stand. You immediately regret after that night but SeungHyun thinks otherwise. Is not that you do not love him. In some sense, he was right about your feeling. You do love you but then you and JiYong... You still love JiYong even he treat you badly. "IT WAS A MISTAKE? WHAT???!" He immediately turn you back, facing him "can you please lower your volume?" You sweep away his hands on your shoulders and said. "Why? Why I have to lower down my voice? JiYong already did it so obviously. He and that Japanese model..." Just when he about to continue, he saw your sad face. He paused an groaned "_______ah, don't lie to me and yourself anymore. We need to face our true feeling isn't it?" He gently said. Well, he and you knew it very well that JiYong do having other affair with other girls. But you can't just betray JiYong by this reason especially now you are having affair with his best friend too. What makes you different from JiYong right?! You thought. "SeungHyun oppa, you can always find other girl better than me. I don't wanna ruin you and JiYong's friendship. " you said "you and me know no matter what me and JiYong can't turn back the same as the past. You know I don't want other girls, I just want you. _______ah!" The way he calling out your name kind of become your weakness that make you give in easily. No! Not this time, you told yourself. He saw you being quiet without respond, so he continue to speak "Are you planing to going back to JiYong? That why you are doing this?" His eyes shows how nervous he is. He was scare that you said 'yes' but then you want to know about the answer "Actually no matter what I will be leaving!" You said firmly. "LEAVING?!" His eyes open wide and shouted with shock. "Where are you going?" He asked nervously but you didn't respond. "You are right! You, me and JiYong might never go back as the past. So I need to leave. Just.... Just before he knew about us..." As you turn around, you saw a person standing near the entrance. "Ji- " before you could call out his name, he come in front of you.You wanna go in front and explain too but then SeungHyun pulled you to behind of him. The awkward starts when two men confront as if they going to starts a war. What hurt most?! They are fighting for you.