Still in LOVE with you even it's hurt

BIG BANG Scenario

"Aha~ you're here!" SeungHyun, your husband, finally appear in front of you after you running away from the house. He come close to you and grabbed your hand roughly "kaja~ let's go home!" Without asking you whether you want to, he just pull you with him. You stand up and swing away his hand "is your home not mine, Mr. Choi!" You shouted angrily, which make all the people down the street look at you both. "Go home first, Mrs. CHOI!" Seunghyun biting his teeth together, holding his anger and put on the fake smile while whisper to your ear. You know he purposely enhance the label 'Mrs. Choi' because he wants you to remember that you already married to him. No matter how much you hate him, you're still belong to him. You got nothing to say but stare at him fiercely with filled tears. You are not afraid or sad. You only feel anger. You are angry that how come you married a man like him. A mafia big boss; a bad boy; a possessive husband. You give him another death glare before leaving his side. He tried to move forward to chase after you but you run away to fast. When you run across the road, you been hit by the car. Then you heard he shouting your name nervously at the road side before he can come to you. You know how much he care for you but you just hate him. You stand up as if nothing goes wrong and continue walk away. You knew he is going to come after you, so you turn back and pointed at him "don't you dare!" When you turn back and continue walking, you heard he groaned. You guess he might be kicking the road side dustbin and throwing things now as you heard some noises. With his personality, you know he must be extremely angry but it never in your concern. 

You both always argue since the day you both married. Since the day he grabbed you from JiYong and you in the wedding night, you become a soulless human. All you can think of is being dead but he used your family's life to threaten you, so you can't do anything. No matter how hard, you still go back to him. Tonight is just another night that you both argue and you run away. As usual, he come after you but you hate it. Is just because of the waiter accidentally placed his hand on your waist when he tried to prevent you from falling, SeungHyun asked his followers to hit that waiter badly. You just can't take it. You can't take how he behave. 

...
After few days, "we are having a party tonight! Come with me!" SeungHyun come home and throwing the invitation card to you. "I..." Before you tried to reject, he said "I don't take a NO as an answer! Tonight, 8pm!"he said firmly before leaving your room. Yes, after that night, you both sleep in separate room. You are glad for that as you really hate to facing him. 

At the party, you are the only one who seem like living in a different world. All people in the party are materialistic and fake. You accompany SeungHyun for a while for the 'show' then you leave his side. Don't know since when you starts to smoking. You smoke at the balcony and looking upon the sky. You wondering what did you done to get such punishment from SeungHyun. Even thought SeungHyun is the biggest mafia boss in this city but he also the richest business man at here. This is one of the reason why everyone so scare of him, including JiYong. While think of this, you left out a heavy sigh "_____ah" a familiar voice come from the back and you know who is he. Kwon JiYong, the one you loved most, the one hurt you most. You turn back and look at him with a smile~ an unwelcome/unpleased smile "why you're here?oh yeah, the owner is here, so the 'dog' has to do its own job, isn't it? Go back to your owner and tell him don't worry! I will not run away as my parent's life still on his hands! I'm just asking for some fresh air! I will go in after finishing this!" You show the cigarette on your hand. Out of your expectation, JiYong come in front of you, grab the cigarette and throw it on the ground. You don't get it when you saw his angry expression. You take a deep breath and asked "what do you want?" "You're not like this!" JiYong said. "Then how should I suppose to be?" You walked slowly in front of him and he take a back step each time you move on. "______, you..." He stuttered and stuck between his own words until his back against the wall "is you who change me back this! Save all your psychotic attitude! I am sick of it!" You leave out a big laugh and move away. You get in the room and starts drinking heavily until you start mess up everything in the party. 
SeungHyun tried to stop you but there is no use. You are too wasted and drunk. Looking at the annoying you, SeungHyun do nothing but throw you on his shoulder and get you out from the party. 
"Let me down!!! Let me down!!!" You shouted like a mad woman on the street. No matter how you struggle and hitting him, he still not letting you down.

When you reached him, SeungHyun placed you down gentle on his bed. He planed to scold you badly but when he saw your peace sleeping look, he can't. SeungHyun only can think of how to take care of you instead of mad at you. When he planed leave the room and bring the towel to you, you grabbed his wrist out of sudden. He turn back as you said "Don't go!" You strongly pulled him and he lost balance, fall on you. You take the advantage to hug him tight. "Sleep! If not, you will be having headache." SeungHyun said gently but you starts crying. "JiYong ah~" a soft call enough to make SeungHyun push you away. He immediately stand up and get angry. "You..." Before he can manage to scold, he heard you said "I love you" he know this world is not for him but still is the sweetest thing he can ever heard. "But you hurt me!" You cried. "SeungHyun..." You tried to grab his hand back and continue your words "he... He said he love me but he hurt me too! Why all men have to be like this?" Now he can feel your pain and tried to comfort you but you rush to the bathroom. You starts throwing up everything. SeungHyun think you are not the mood to listen his confession so he help you clean up and let you sleep on his bed while he go out from the room.