what if I LOVE?

BIG BANG Scenario

"Congratulation!" I said to him. Kwon JiYong, the leader of Big Bang group; the most famous guy in the town; the most talented artist I know in this company. I also secretly fall in love with him but I just remain as a friend and normal staff to him all the time. In fact, I'm close to all the Big Bang members instead of him. 

"Thanks!" He replied and back to an awkward silence. Both of us just came out from the celebration party. The cold wind blow across our skin and hairs. It such a beautiful night where we can clearly see the big moon on the sky. Suddenly, he break the silence and asked "why you came out from the party? Is it too boring for you?" 
I smiled and asked back "what about you?" Both of us look at each other for a second and laughed. Guess both of us sharing the same reason. Too much of works and things happen recently, we both need a peace and silence place to cleanse our soul.
"You want some drinks?" He offered the cup of wine in his hand. I look at him and have a doubt as he just drank that. 
"You mind?" He asked and I immediately answered him with anxiety "no! I don't mean that!" 
He laughed and said "relax! I'm just joking!" I give a bitter and awkward smile and look away. Is so embarrassing as I flash back my reaction. "Why you always seem uncomfortable in front of me?" He asked. 
"Neh?" I turn and look at him with doubt.
"I saw you are able to laugh hard with Daesung, make fun on Seungri, joking and dancing with YoungBae. You even telling secret to Top Hyung but why you seem very uncomfortable with me?" His words just make me speechless. 
"I... I just... I don't know!" I tried to make up some good excuses in my mind but I can't. 
"Am I that scary?!" He asked.
"No!!!" I shouted with nervous. Again, I embarassed myself.  I mean I can't even be normal when I am with him. He was right. I can't be close to him and I never think of the reason. Now he forced me to think through. 
"Actually..." I look at the ground and continue my words "actually I don't know why I can't talk freely to you like I did to everyone. I don't know what is it and I never  have the intention to find it out too. I just know I am very anxiety and care about how you look at me. I hope to be perfect in front of you and as a big star like you, I bet you won't ever see a small character like me in life. I know my position and where I should be..." Suddenly I feel a strong grip on my shoulder and I look up, is JiYong who holding my shoulder. "No you don't!" He said.
"You think I'm rich kids with all the flames and popularity then I won't know who is the true friend?" He said.
"Ah~ I don't mean that!" I break free from his holding and said with bitter laugh. True Friend, what a word. 
"What if I don't care?" He said after a while.
"Huh?" I look at him with blank mind. I don't even know why he suddenly said so. 
"I know what you're thinking. What if I don't care about your status, your appearance, your flawless?!" He said as he get closer. 
"What?" My eyes opened wider as I don't believe what he is saying.
"What if I said I like you?!" He confessed. 
"Haha~ I like you too.." I immediately turn away as I don't believe whatever I heard. Impossible for him to love me. He just mean "like" - good feeling only. 
But suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrapped my waist and the warm face near to mine from behind. JiYong just back hugged me and lay his head on my shoulder " what if I said I love you then? Would you say you love me back?!" He whispered.
I immediately break free from his hug and turn back. I can't believe he is really Kwon JiYong and he is telling me this.
"Don't kidding me!" I said. He smiled and lean closer to kiss my lips for few second. I was frozen where my eyes wide open. "Is that make you more confirm that I am serious?"