Dying in LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"How about this?" JiYong asked when he pick up another dress and show it to you. You wasn't really pay attention until he come to you and waving hand in front of you by calling your name.
"Oh~" you answered him with flat tone. "What happen to you?" He asked. You immediately twist up your emotion and tone "nothing!!" You fake your smile and pretend you're happy as you walk away with a little jump. Actually deep inside you are hurt and pain as hell but you can't say a word to him. He didn't know you love him and he always claimed you as his 'good sister'. You sighed heavily as you think "maybe that is the best relationship title you can ever had with him" 
You simply pick out a dress that you think is pretty and held it to JiYong. He is planing to buy a gift from his girlfriend (you thought) well he always asked you to help him in picking gift for the girls he likes. So you guess this is another time. "You really think this nice?" He frowned as he holding and looking at the dress. "Yea!" You said but then you remember his girl don't actually like that color so you immediately grab that dress back from him and said "ah~ I forgot! She won't like this color!" You pick another color of dress and give it to him again "this! This color she might like. I saw her dress this kind of color a lot!" You said.
You turn away immediately as you feel the bitter inside your heart. You feel so hard to giving your love to someone. What's more hurt when you helping them to move away from you?! JiYong grabbed the dress and said "let's go to pay then!" You wiped your tears and nodded. 
As you arrived the cashier counter, JiYong asked you to do him a favor by going the opposite shop to buy his girl's favorite candy. You just can't say no to this man so you agreed. As you walk to that shop, you saw JiYong's girl with other guy. You are very sure they ain't normal friend because there is no way a normal friend can taste a candy by transfer to one and another's mouth. You immediately turn back and you saw JiYong walking to your direction. You don't know why you just don't want to let JiYong see that. You immediately go to him and pull him walk to another direction. "Let's go home!" You said as you keep dragging him. "Ya~ where is the candy I asked you to buy?" He said. "Can~ candy~" you stuck with the words as you don't know how to explain and you come out with some stupid excuse like "the candy shop not open today! The candy not good to eat!" It is so lame, you know but you can't help it. JiYong finally swing away your grabbing and said "what's wrong with you?" As he turn back and he met his girl with that guy who walking to you both's direction "oh, JiYong?!" The girl said as if nothing happen. "Oh~ Kiko ah! Since when you come to Korea? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked causally and this confuse you. Didn't he date kiko?! Didn't he supposed to be sad and angry when he saw kiko holding the other man's arms like that? "I will be staying here for few days only then I will go to Paris with my fiancé. Oh~ I forgot to introduce you. My fiancé~ Takoshi Daniel." They are having some gathering there and you suddenly feel left out again. Maybe you should leave now, you think. 
So you quietly walk away. It's your holiday and you got no place to go, so again you go to JiYong new brought house. JiYong don't come here often but you will always come here. When you're sad, you will come here. When you're happy, you will come here. Even when you're feel nothing to do, you will come here. You sometime will do some cleaning and buy some food to store it here. You hope the house can be clean and in good condition whenever JiYong come here. Slowly it become your behave to be in here. As long as you're here, you feel safe and comfort. JiYong don't know what you been doing for him. At the first place he gave you the key, he also don't have the intention to ask you doing this for him. Just so happen that time, no one can take care of Gaho and you are there to help. Thus, he gave you the key.
After doing all the housework as usual, you fall asleep on the couch. 
As you wake up, the sky already turn dark and you saw light turn on at the kitchen. The first thought that comes to you is... Is there a thief in the house? So you grabbed something and decided to give a check. You slowly tip toes to the kitchen and you saw someone picking up something on the floor. Just when you want to call the cop, he turn back and you get shocked and dropped the phone. "Oh, _____ ah! You're awake!" JiYong said. Why is he here? You wondering. "I tries to cook something but where is the sauce you placed?"he asked. You immediately get it for him and continue stare at him. You still don't get it by his action. First, he looks okay with kiko and her fiancé matter. Second, he come this house. Third, he wants to cook?! "What's wrong?!" You asked. "What what's wrong?" He smiled and asked you back.
"I know ki-" you paused immediately because you think mentioning her name would actually hurt him "that girl and some other- ehmmm you- don't need to be so sad- ahemmmm maybe-" you don't know how to pick the right words to say at this moment. You just wish he wouldn't be sad anymore because of kiko. You bet his abnormal behavior occurs because of her. He turn off the shove, turn back and looking back at you. He chuckle a little and said "what you been talking about? I don't understand!" He took the food and walk out from the kitchen. You followed him behind and said "you don't understand?! I mean you and that kiko-" you immediately cover your mouth once you realized you mention her name. He seem like frozen. Then suddenly he shouted "ah~" the shout just make you jump up a little too. "I almost forgot!" He said and immediately went back to the kitchen. You feel so strange about him. Why he acting so weird? Just when you are busying to figure out what he is doing. JiYong just come out with a beautiful cake. He placed the cake on the dinning table, turn off the light and lighten the candles. 
He come behind you and gently push you sitting down "what-" you are about to ask but his expression seem very happy. What is that all about? You keep wondering. 
"_______ah, cheers!" JiYong who sit opposite to you, raise his glass and said smilingly. "Oppa~ if you have anything unhappy, you can always-" before you can complete the sentence, JiYong cut you off by saying "why I should be unhappy? Or what makes you think I'm unhappy? I'm totally fine~ oh ya, wait here! Another thing!" He walk to the living room and come back with a gift box. "This for you!" He said. Candle light dinner, beautiful cakes and now a gift?! What he trying to do? When you open the gift box, you finally realized. But the thing you understand ain't the truth. You noticed it is a dress. The dress that you chose for him to buy for kiko. The different is only the color. That is your color but not kiko's. Your mind only can think JiYong use you as a love substitution. Kiko don't want it so he gift it to you. "So how? Do you like it?" He asked excitedly. "This... This dress..." You are speechless now. He gifted you a gift -your fav dress, you should be happy but you ain't. "Oppa~ I think I'm feeling not well. I can't have dinner with you. Gotta go!" In your mind, you just want to escape. As soon as possible... "You feeling not well?! I send you home then!" He said. "No. No need! I can call the cab by my own!" You immediately rush to the living room and wanted to leave so bad. Because of the rushing, you didn't mange to zip your bag well. All the things just fall out from it. You immediately squat down and pick it up. When you tried to pick it up, your tears actually falling down. JiYong squat down at the same time and helping you. Suddenly, he saw the picture of you and him in your wallet. He smiled a little and pick it up for  you. He saw you trying picking up a lipgloss that rolling to another side. He immediately help you to stop it from rolling and so happen you both hand reached together. You looking upon him with teary eyes. "Why you're crying?" He asked. You immediately stand up and turn away "no! I didn't!" He pick up all the things and stand up too after that. You dare not turn back and just received the things without turning back. "If you don't, why you don't look at me?" He asked again. "I..." You turn back and immediately turn away again. "I'm not a love substitution, oppa! Even I ... I just hope to hold on my small little dignity" you said and you immediately feel a strong back hug. "Who said you are love substitution ? " he asked. "But the dress..." You said. He turn you back and said "you always said my taste different from yours. So I bring you to but the dress. Don't tell me you don't like it again?!" He said as he place his both hands on your shoulder."then what about you and kiko?" You asked again. " we broke up few months ago. Is just I'm too busy on Big Bang new album so I have no time to tell you!" He answered "then..." Before you want to ask, he said "what you want to ask more huh?! You really such a "question" girl. So many questions. Why I even falling in love with you?" He said with laugh. "Love?" You finally look at him right in his eyes. "Yes! Love!" He look right back to you and lean forward. His motion tells you he is about to kiss you. You avoided. "Ya~ what's now?" He said annoyed. "I'm the one should ask this." You argued. "Why are you doing? Are you playing with my feeling?" You swing his hands away from your shoulder and prepared to leave. He grabbed your wrist, strongly pull your back and kiss you. He pull away while you are still shocking, gently saying "did I seem like I'm kidding?" At that moment, you know you are so dead. Dying in love with his man. His eyes just melted your heart.