Jealousy LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"Haha~ you're so hilarious, Daesung oppa! Haha~" you laughed so loud when you saw Daesung dancing in front of you. He always being so funny and you like to talk with him much. You didn't know these been saw by SeungHyun and he was very jealous about the relationship between you and daesung.
"Oh?! Oppa?" You called out when you spot SeungHyun who standing next to the door. "Hyung! _____ said wanna have dinner tonight together! Any idea?" daesung asked without having any idea that his hyung actually mad at him. "We have some other things to do tonight!" Seunghyun coldly replied and grab your bag which placed on the table. He walk to you and grip your wrist, roughly pull you out from the room "let's go!" Even you attempt to say properly goodbye to Daesung also not having enough time. "Bye, Daesung o-" 

"Since when we having any appointment tonight?" You asked as SeungHyun still pulling you walking with him. "Why can't we have dinner together?" You asked again but he didn't reply. "Where are we going?" You asked again but still he only focus on walking. You sweep his hand away from you and stop walking "YA~ CHOI SEUNGHYUN!"you angrily shouted and he finally turn back and look at you. "What is this all about?" You angrily stare at him. "Let's go home first!" He lower his tone and come closer to pull your hand. You actually don't want to but looking around, there are many people looking at you both. You nodded to agree and so you both get back home. 

However, you still angry at him. First, he suddenly pull you away from Daesung while you and Daesung having fun. second, he ignore you completely. The worse part is you can't stand his mood swing. As you reach home, you just walk immediately to your room and smack the door right in front SeungHyun's face. "_____ah" SeungHyun tried to explain but you do not want to listen. After a while, you heard some noise and you guess SeungHyun went out again. You come out from the room and found no ones in the house. Your guessing is right. "Bastard!" You softly cursing as you angry he giving up so easily. 

You took out phone and surfing on the social network. After you heard the door opening sound, you immediately stand up and walk into your room. You was still angry so you do not want to meet SeungHyun. You only wish to get a cold bath now to calm your angry. In the rush, you just left the phone on the table without realize. 

Seunghyun actually buy your favorite ice-cream to apologize with you as he knew he over act just now. He knew you and Daesung wasn't that relationship but he just can't help to stop his jealousy. He saw you but you ignore him and walk into your own room. He knew you were still angry at him so all he can do is just sigh. As he sit on the couch, he saw your phone on the table. He have a sudden thought, which also a bad idea, but still he doing it. "Password?" He mumbling as he saw your phone requires password. He tried your identity number, your birthday but doesn't work. "Last try!" He his lips before doing it. He give a big wild guess as he pressing his birthday to be the password 'click' it open. He feel glad that he finally make it and the most making him happy is you use his birthday to be your phone's password. As He open your phone and look at the messages box. He saw the conversation between you and Daesung and feel relief. He found that there ain't any romance things between you and Daesung. At this moment, he accidentally click on your old phone album. He saw something unbelievable. 

As you come out from the bathroom, you was shocked as you saw SeungHyun still at your bed. "How you -" you wonder how he get in your room. but as you saw his angry face, you don't really have the intent to ask anymore "is that why?" He biting his teeth and asked. "What?" You have no idea what he means. "Is that why you get so close with Daesung? Is it because of his face?" He asked with increasing voice. "What do you mean? choi seunghyun, what's wrong with you today? Just now roughly pulled me from daesung and now you asking some ridiculous questions." You raise up your tone as your blood actually boiling. With a strong pull, he get you close to him and he pinned you down to the bed. You didn't have any wear under the wet towel. You tried to struggle and fight back but he is too strong. You give up and shouted "get off me, you fat heavy pabo!!!" 

"So he is smarter than me? Is he a good kisser as me?" He start try attacking your lips but you pressed your lips together and turn away. "Go away!" Your tears filled. You don't like what he is doing. You don't mind to have sensual romance with him but not now.  He let go off you and sit beside. "Jagiya, I really love you! You know?" His voice turn low and sad. What happen to him being so emotional? You wonder. Grabbing your towel tight and you get up from the bed. "What do you mean? SeungHyun, you ... You acting so weird tonight!" Then he throw the phone to you "if you love him, tell me! But Daesung ain't replacement too~" he said. Your eyes widen as you saw SeungHyun actually saw the photo between you and your ex. Your ex look just like Daesung. "At first I thought you like Daesung because I'm not being good enough. And know I know the reason! You still like him?" He said with shaking voice. Now you know why your boyfriend acting weird, he is jealous. Instead of being angry, now you find him cute. You can't help but burst out the laugh. "Why are you laughing? Is that funny? Is that funny to play at my feeling? Do you really think I'm-" before he get more pissed off, you kissed him. With the passion kiss, you slowly crash your whole body to him. As a grown up and normal man, you know he can't resist you. On top of him, you smiled as you pull away from the kiss " I love you and only you! Yes, that's my ex but he doesn't mean anything. He so look like Daesung oppa but this doesn't mean I would love/ date Daesung oppa because of that. Plus, I'm yours. My heart no longer can fill up another man. He is my past tense but you" you caressed his face "Choi SeungHyun is my present and future. I don't want us to mess up because this small matter! I will say it one last time 'I love you'!" He grab your hand and feel it with his cheeks and kiss on it "I'm sorry!" You shook your head "it's ok!i understand! By the way you're cute when you're jealous!" 
"Oh really? I can be more than just being cute!" He smirked as his eyes trans down to your visible flesh. You immediately attempt to get up but he pulled you down again "I don't want you only say it once! I want you say it over and over again. Everyday; every night." He confessed as you're blushing hard. "I even want you to scream my name loud tonight!" With a strong pull, he make you get closer and he whisper in your ear. Damn this man is . You think as you smiling.