Morning love

BIG BANG Scenario

I feel the sun ray hit on my face and a smooth lips touch on my cheek. I slowly open my eyes and I saw his smile "Good morning!" He said with his deep voice. Even it's been 2 years after we get married, I still get the butterflies things in my stomach each time he smiled at me. "Morning, love!" I smiled as I greet him back. "Wake up, sleepy head!" He playfully flips his finger on my forehead and leave the bed. "Ya~ Ahjussi Choi!" I fake the angry tone and get up from the bed. As I saw he ran out the room, I chased after him. He ran down to the ground floor and to the kitchen. I followed. As I enter the kitchen, I was shocked. He prepared the beautiful breakfast for me. "May I have this honor to have breakfast with my beautiful lord queen?" He bowed as he said. I smiled like crazy while nodding my head. He pull out the chairs and invited me to sit down. "Is today any special anniversary?! Did I missed out anything again?" I asked him with smile. He sit down which opposite me "do I need any reason to have breakfast with my beloved wife?" He said with calm tone as he raise up his coffee and take a sip on it. "No!" I answered "then let's have our breakfast! I need to go back to office later!" He said. "Ok!" I taste his cooking "how was it?" He asked. "Hmmm... Good!" I said with bitter smile. He quickly try it before I can stop him "oh my gosh! It's so salty!" He said. Immediately he come to me and take the breakfast away. "Don't eat it! How could you still say it's good?" He asked with slightly angry tone. "Because it is your cooking! You don't usually cook! I know you tried your best!" I said with little smile but he looks at me with serious expression "sweetheart, I know you don't want discourage me but you are my wife! You deserve the best! Let's go out and have breakfast! After that I will fetch you to work before I do, alright?!" He hold my wrist as he said. I let go of his hand and cupped his face "you are the best and whatever you did is the best!" I kissed his lips and he closed his eyes as we sink into the moment for a while. "You will try better next time alright? I am looking forward to try it again!" I said as I pull away from the kiss and said with smile. "But next time you have to give honest comment so I know how to improve!" He said. I nodded and hold his both hand "I promise!" "No! We promise!" He corrected me. We do have a small agreement in our marriage. No matter what we said, we take it serious. When we have disagreement or fighting, we need to solve it with some simple steps. When found the key point that make each other discomfort, we should hold each other's hand and agree on the solution. Both have to promise in practicing the solution till the problem solved.the gesture of holding hands means love and care to each other. I love him because with him, I found comfort and secure. We always grow together, learn together.