Sinful LOVE

BIG BANG Scenario

"A...appa..." You called out with shaking voice. You were shocked by his act out of sudden. This man who pinned you on the wall is your step father. He is only elder than 3 years old. Obviously he married your mom because of her money. You turn your head to a side when he come closer to you. You hate how your heart react each time he coheme close. You don't know how many times you been scolding yourself shouldn't fall for this man. He is just a player. "Call me SeungHyun oppa instead!" He whispered to your ear and follow with a nibble on your ear lobe. Damn it because your heart feel just dropped. You unconsciously closed your eyes a little and bite your lower lips a little. You heard a little chuckle and probably come from him. You tell yourself, no! You can't do this. You should leave the room now. You open your eyes and prepare to find back but he seem know you very well, his lips crash on yours. No matter how wide you open your eyes, you still can believe this. You kissed with your stepfather. You feel he is eating your lips and pushed him harshly away. "I hate you, Choi SeungHyun! What you think you're doing?" You shouted and what you didn't expected to see is he laughed loud. You look at him with frown. He saw your stare and he rubbed his head by saying "kissing you?" Then he laughed. You feel offended with his laugh so you plan to leave but he holding your wrist. With a strong pull, you're in his arms "I..." He said with a strong glare at you. Your heart feel like stop beating for a while. You wishing he said that word but then you don't. You just don't know what you feeling now and the he kissed you again. This time you don't have the strength to fight back. You just go with the flow and kiss him back. You both slowly move to the bed and he gently pushed you down to the bed. He is on top of you now. His lips never leaves yours while hands starts moving to the south. You know what you doing is wrong but now is too late for you to think wise. You already drowned in his passionate love. You chose to believe at this moment, he is sincerely love you. "So soft!" He said before give a on your harden while another hand massaging your another melon. "Ah~" you moaned while combing his white hair with your fingers. He played with these two babies for a while and come back to kiss you again. His kiss is so hypothesizes that you can almost reach by getting just the kissing treat. You are too focus on his kiss and didn't even realized how long he been massaging your south area. You screamed a little while feeling he pushed one of his fingers into it. You look at him and he smirks. He kissed you again and said "it's gonna be alright!" With his deep voice maybe, you feel extremely secure and you would do whatever he said. From one finger to two and three, he starts increasing the speed when he noticed that you start get used to it. You moaned like a mess but suddenly he stopped. You look at him with frustrated look but he smiled. You hate it so much as if he is telling how proud he is for successfully teased you. He seem to like to make you angry and you starts grabbing for your clothes and want to leaves but he roughly pulled you down by holding your both legs. He give you a strong glare and that do stop you from moving. His eyes never leaves yours and he sneak out his tongue and your . Damn it, feel so good that you think you been send to the heaven. , twist, blow, , every skills he used is so pro. You can't stop and no way you can stop this man. You know you gonna lose it for this man. After first , he climb back to you and kiss you. He make you taste yours while you again. You're so sensitive now and you both know you're ready. "Appa~ " you called softly but he stop and stare at you "oppa~" you immediately correctly it and he smiled. He comb your hairs and asked "what is it, princess?" "Should I..." You bites your lips and look down at his private area. He gets what you mean and laughed "you don't have to do it if you don't want to." You are a but you do watch movie. You saw those star give a before and you starts wondering if you should. Seunghyun kissed your forehead and start taking off his pants and slide down a on his harden member. He starts masturbe himself from a side. Suddenly you feel bad for letting him do it by himself. So you walk to him and knee down. just straight proud in front of you. First time you holding it, that feeling is strange "can I?" You asked for his permission. He bend down a bit and kiss your lips. You take it as a yes after breaking free from that kiss. So you try your best to apply what you have learned from the internet. You feel proud when you successfully make him groaned ily. After a while, his load into your little mouth. His eyes look straight at you again as if the world only you,  the only woman is alive. You melted under his stare and you fall back to the bed again. He hopped on you and starts attacking your lips. Meanwhile, he position himself and prepare to get in. "Babe, we will do it slow alright?" He whispers in your ear and you nodded. Even he prepare you from the beginning but his size is too much you can bare. It feels like he is tearing you apart. Your tears rolling uncontrollable and he wiped it with thumb "it's gonna go a--- damn baby, you're so ing tight!" You know he feel damn good in you when he can't even complete a full sentence. He never stop kissing you gently whenever he can. Soon, you both reach the another and you both together. After a last , seunghyun plan to move/roll to the other side of bed but you pulled him closed to you. You starts crying while arms circling his neck "don't leave me! Just stay like that for a while! I don't want to feel been used and abandon after that!" He tried to move but you hugged him tighter "just a while! After this, I would never disturb you, I promise!" You cried. He break the hug and look at you "who allow you not to disturb me? You must disturb me for life. I won't abandon you ... Simply because I love you!" He said. Then, you both stay with this post, which he is still inside of you and on top of you. There you go, you both have a very sinful act and you no longer care.